Symmetrical pennant with divergence on the daily AND weekly. Don't get fucked by this wick, we goin down

Symmetrical pennant with divergence on the daily AND weekly. Don't get fucked by this wick, we goin down

Attached: 1.png (1170x575, 130K)

suck my big fat dick, bear

Is there any science behind this prediction?

yes a lot sell everything

show us your position

No, but possibly religion.

demons did this

Are bears just bagholder waiting to sell? Or are they losers who FUD and missed the train and hope others do to? I’ve really been pondering this..

Idk why it works but I drew this one here 2 years ago and it served me well during 2017

Attached: 2.png (1089x471, 78K)

How could it serve you well when it literally broke the bottom line?

he just drew more lines, refer to the first image for updated graphics

Don’t now about anyone else but I bought 10 BTC at about 6k a piece and now I’m sitting on it so yea bagholding makes me want this shit to tank so I can get the FUCK out of it and invest in something better

That makes 0 sense.

is right. That pitchfork is now invalid and we are in a new one. I simply moved the anchor points up to the next peak/bottom

Look at how the two converge almost perfectly. It's like magic. Obviously you have to take many indicators into account, but it really all boils down to liquidity
We are people with dollars who want to buy bitcoin cheaper. How fucking retarded are you?

fucking forgot pic. arrow is off but im lazy. you get the point

Attached: 1.png (1107x471, 120K)

lmfao at bulls, massive fucking resistance still to overcome. good luck breaking through year long downtrend and 200ma

I have money on the sideline waiting to jump back in. I can buy more if it's cheaper. I thought you had to be 18 to post here.

Why am I not rich yet, if this is the competition?

A yearlong downtrend that opposes a years-long uptrend?
What fundamental, and not technical, resistance is there still to overcome?

It's all about liquidity. Look at the volume on the previous cycle. Now compare that to the following...

Attached: 1.png (859x602, 51K)

Do you think enough bitcoin have been distributed to call a bottom? Also, 200 day MA is god

Attached: 2.png (860x605, 43K)

Also, ichimoku cloud is a good study. Even if we pump to 5k we are still below 200MA and inside cloud. I am not in bull mode until we clear these

Attached: 1.png (1119x583, 58K)

he wont
they never do

Here's coinbase. Also $5k in Zcash and $20k more in bank which will be going in eventually

Attached: 1.png (373x350, 24K)

butthurts nocoiners that missed the dip

Literally look at the post above you. I was glad to buy at $3.3k and am looking to buy more lower. If I am wrong then so be it, this is why you dollar cost average and don't go all in at once

mmm pretty colors *sluuuuurrrp*

this is more funny than it has any right to be

basedface.jpg

So you’re saying 10k by September?

This is the most important thread on Jow Forums right now and I can't make sense of it

Want the redpill?

Technically a blockchain isn't byzantine fault tolerant, as consensus must be definitive and blockchains are based on probability. The Hashgraph is not only BFT, but is asynchronous (aBFT) which has literally never been implemented in the history of the internet. ABFT voting algorithms with strong math proofs have existed for 30 years, but the bandwidth required to send and receive so many votes and receipts made them completely impractical. Hashgraph uses hashes and digital signatures to link events (transactions) together and create a history of communication, which allows us to apply those aBFT voting algorithms virtually, without sending any votes over the internet. Hashgraph not only sets the bar for security, but does so at incredible speeds. All that's needed to be communicated is the transactions themselves, the timestamp, plus two hashes (1-2% more data) and you gossip this out, which is the fastest known way to distribute information in a network. After that, latency to consensus is about 3 seconds, depending on node proximity, bandwidth, and number of nodes. Hashgraph is literally better than anything we've ever seen and are likely to ever see in our lifetime. People can hate on the patent and I understand that, but institutions and corporations don't necessarily subscribe to the same ideology; they want stability, governance and regulatory compliance. This is not Jow Forums, we are Jow Forumsnessmen and should only care about making money. Hedera has taken all the right steps to be fast-tracked to an ETF, leaving bitcoin in the dust. The institutional and accredited investor rounds were before the stock market dumped so Hbars are likely to be very cheap. Scheduled to launch next month, summer at the latest. Be ready.