Dont ask me how i know, dont ask me what i know, but strap in anons...

Dont ask me how i know, dont ask me what i know, but strap in anons. This project will be what separates you and the poor people in the not so distant future.

Attached: DLTQA2vW4AAusXz.jpg (400x711, 49K)

Attached: 1534979421219.png (1440x900, 658K)

link will never moon

My only piece of advice is to think big picture, dont be that idiot who settles for pennies on the dollar. God speed anons.

link will never moon

They’re creating a monopoly of all monopolies.

I know two tiny tidbits of insider information as well as something else somewhat insider that makes me extremely happy I’m invested in LINK.

Based on what you know, what is your price estimate?

Strap in for the not so distant future?! You don't strap in until you're ready for liftoff. You don't sit around in straps all strapped in for "the not so distant future". You have know something about Chainlink but you know fuckall about straps and strapping procedures.

Tell me more larp mcgee

Checked.

Attached: thispersondoesnotexist.com.jpg (1024x1024, 550K)

Quite frankly I don't like doing price estimates. Just understand that this will make many user's well off if they don't sell at first sign of profits. Those who see the big picture as i previously stated will be quite happy with the outcome.

Take it however you want user.

I’m worried that many anons will sell between $10-20. I know LINK can easily go $500+ but I don’t know how to communicate that without being called a LARP...

You know we've been talking about 1k for almost two years now. Sell at the first sign of profits? Who do you think you're talking to?

Strapless.

“Hodl this shit while I cash out”

Why do you waste your statements and breath with no backing information to give?

You know that anybody with a brain about investing knows such words mean nothing

God bless.
As you wish.

Are you, or are you not, a discord tranny?

Chainlink reminds me of what Peter Thiel talks about in his book, where the goal is to create monopolies—too busy now to go into detail but this user is right

I choose not to say what I know because the information I have is too sensitive to be shared in the public at the moment. It will be unveiled soon enough, at which point I will return and make a post about it. For now though, the only thing I can say is to be excited for what's going on behind the scenes. I'm not looking for some sort of gratification, just giving the user's here who have helped me out in the past a bit of "hopium" as some of you would say.

Larp away, we haven't had a good larp in ages.

No.

Make a trip code

Someone else knows. A thread about what I know was made today.

Don't listen to him. Its the jews shilling link from the beginning and converting us to this scam with memes and non stop posts for over a year. i won't fall for it and i suggest that you anons dont fall for it either.

How do i make one?
No one is telling you to buy in, just understand if you're already in the future is bright. If you wish to not participate no one is forcing you to.

LINK is a meme so anons stay on alts while they miss the eth and btc bullrun

>as some of you would say
Yeah sure, like you don't live on this board faggot. Nice try larping as a normal.

Attached: comeon.jpg (211x239, 17K)

Get fucked kike

You don't need a trip to say you're the user who didn't say anything. We'll believe you.

Being quite fair, i learned about this board a week ago, when someone was posting meme's on Chainlinks official twitter. I've browsed a few times, but this is my first time making a post.

I understand why you won't share your information.

Let's pretend you do have inside information, I don't understand why you think anyone will believe you when there is nothing to distinguish you between the countless shills that come on here hourly

I'll make a post in 2 weeks time with the exact same image as in the OP. 2 weeks anons.

But, to entertain myself. What price do you see in December of this year and December of next year per LINK in USD?

>not so distant future
Not so distance meaning..?

less than 3 months?
less 6 months?
less than 12 months?
or less than 24 months?

are you able to pick any of those?

Attached: IMG_20190219_053427.png (1080x1402, 580K)

We get a new larper every week

This is an awful larp

I'm not asking anyone to believe. I'm simply telling people we are close to something exciting who have been following this project. I realized soon enough from browsing these forums for a week that Chainlink is a big part. Again, do what you wish with the information. Just understand the big picture, and if you can't then you need to educate yourself on what Chainlink is trying to accomplish.

Time frame dear user. "not so distant future" means what? 1 month, 2 month, 3 month??

No one likes this stupid game you're playing.

You learned about this board a week ago but in your OP you use a meme that was created here over a year ago? K

how soon user?

So you know something, but won't share it. You'll come back and claim credit for an event after it happens. Strape in, but can't give time fream. Don't or can't give price prediction. Either way, lazy larper or insider. Why bother.

I said in a previous post I don't like to make price estimates. Just understand that there won't be a second chance to get into Chainlink once we go mainnet and partnerships/announcements start rolling out at a frequent pace.

I've already said I'll make another post in 2 weeks.
You'd actually be flabbergasted what a simple google search can return results in.

>once we go mainnet
>we

hrm....

Do you know when the mainnet will actually launch?

>I choose not to say what I know because the information I have is too sensitive to be shared in the public at the moment. It will be unveiled soon enough, at which point I will return and make a post about it.
> I'll make a post in 2 weeks time with the exact same image as in the OP. 2 weeks anons.

And also

> I choose not to say what I know because the information I have is too sensitive to be shared in the public at the moment. It will be unveiled soon enough, at which point I will return and make a post about it. For now though, the only thing I can say is to be excited for what's going on behind the scenes. I'm not looking for some sort of gratification, just giving the user's here who have helped me out in the past a bit of "hopium" as some of you would say.

So whatever it is, it's being revealed publicly in at most two weeks.

I’ve heard two weeks more times than I can count. I’m aware that LINK will have a large role to play in smart contract adoption, and I’ve been all in since just after sibos. But the structure of your posts sounds just like all of the other larps that have wasted Monday nights to rile up anons. Maybe in two weeks you will be proven correct. Or maybe you are larping because it’s a safe bet that Mainnet is soon and you’re bored. Either way, it doesn’t matter. Most people on the board have been holding link for a long time, and will continue to do so.

>just giving the user's here who have helped me out in the past a bit of "hopium" as some of you would say.

>Being quite fair, i learned about this board a week ago, when someone was posting meme's on Chainlinks official twitter. I've browsed a few times, but this is my first time making a post.

What I don't understand is how you just learned about this board just a week ago but also some anons have helped you in the past. Are you saying some user helped you in the past week?

Wee wooo wee wooo

Larp Police in the house

You’re going to have to give them something to go on; anything.

Believe me when I say it's being worked on. I know a specific timeline but no set date. There is still things to finish up and to undergo audits to ensure the network is secure. Sergey is really in no "rush" to get it out. He and other players involved understand the importance of a successful launch with no vulnerabilities as a higher priority than getting the product out there. Testnet has returned quite favorable results.

Sorry anons, gonna have to call this one in, larp over. Time of death?

There were some people who have pointed me in the right direction on here and answered some questions I had, yes. I found it to be quite hard to get a straight answer on here, so when you get one it's quite appreciative.

good meme

Two weeks

I will make another post on March 4th. I'll even set a reminder in my phone. It will contain the same image as in OP.

>iraqclone
just market sold

I mean we all know you are a larping faggot now. You need to seriously review your autism. I never would have brought up the 1 week thing.

Sloppy OP, just plain sloppy. Is this the quality of tripfags we have here now ?

Attached: 1539011817472.png (656x913, 541K)

anyone can post that image, create a tripcode real quick

Such a delusional post. I don't think these posts are LARP anymore. I think some of the link marines are actually going insane and think they have actual information.

It's our fault for responding to this low energy garbage. This is why these threads keep getting made.

user, it was a really tragic case. The larp was dead before it left the uterus. Right from the get go. There was no ‘hopium’ for this one, as you might say. Pack ‘er in boys, it’s gettin stale in here

I can't convince you otherwise and I will not try. It's a battle i've already lost.
I don't know how to do that.

>I don't know how to do that.

put user##Password in the name field

Attached: faggot.png (440x306, 20K)

put*

Nice. Craig Wright will decimate Chainlink via patents. Chainlink is a nice bandaid solution to negligible problem in the bitcoin world. Chainlink will have the retards to fuel it short term though.

Test

Interesting. Ok. My post on March 4th will contain this "tripcode" and the image in OP. I'm off for the time being. Enjoy your evening anons.

yup, good job dave man, feel free to thank me with LINK

0x610d45721c355f56381a69576D7aD04Cc9565336

That's my ETH address

Dude we have had these kinds of shills come & go for the past 20months. And guess what, nothing ever ever happens. Partnerships with literal whos and Sergay just exit scamming. There is no sign of mainnet, there is even no communication from the known russian scammer. All the newfags dont fall for the linkshills. We are all stuck holding bags cuz we tought this scammer would pump us but he really played us all out. He is a mastermind at work and taking the advantage of the weak. Just like a bully you know? All of us 4channers were bullied In real life and the bullying has manifested itself In Jow Forums as 'crypto' 'lambo' 'we moon' 'making it' it is all a psyop of the strong for us weak to put all our savings In to shit and getting dumped on, making the Chad bullies richer. We should have a meeting with Jow Forumsbros and make a mass suicide.
Its all we are good for

Get fucked larpfag

I just got done watching the ethdenver demo. Everyday I go to work knowing that I'm gonna leave it all behind thanks to some memes. The potential for Link is so big. Seriously thanks for this frens.

That thing to his left is fucking horrifying.

Sage

That burnt skin shirt though

All this spicy LARP!

Attached: 1550354771829.png (449x507, 344K)

Its ai made face. If theres 2 heads the other gets distorted

This

I'm still out of the country on work and haven't watched it yet, what does it reveal reeee

It's working. Alice can write a smart contract and send Bob $50 worth of eth for setting up her website.

>A thread about what I know was made today.
Clues or a link?

Are you saying mainnet in 2 weeks?

>no communication from the team or sergey
>literally gave a project update days ago in Denver
Fucking idiot

>alice can't make a website but she can code a smartcontract

sorry bud it doesn't work like that

>we
S-sergey?....

Attached: 1549559184634.jpg (733x768, 96K)

we can hope

Will ChainLink reach $80 it’s what I need to make it

Is 13k enough to be comfy?

Attached: PNG image.png (128x128, 15K)

What is the big picture

I hope so user I have 8k and I don't necessarily need to make it but I hope I can leverage my profits into making it.

>pool mater id

Try a pool cleaner vacuum while underwater, especially with a heated pool, it will give you the best orgasm of your entire life. the fans rapidly but gently smack the head of your dick while giving really strong suction. obviously stick your fingers in first to make sure it's safe, not every pool vacuum is the same. I've had blowjobs from 3 different women and 4 different men, I've used vacuums, cock-pumps, fleshlights, vibrators... and NOTHING compares to the pool cleaner. I'm not even fucking kidding right now, if you get the chance, try it. the only thing that is even remotely close to how good that pool vacuum felt was straight up vaginal sex with this fat chick who had a really warm snatch, it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven, and yes this fucking pool cleaner vacuum was better than that. I don't own a pool or else I'd be doing it every day. unfortunately the owner of the pool caught me doing it so I'm not allowed to be within 1000 feet of his house anymore but it was so fucking worth it, I'm telling you that fucking pool vacuum is like heaven. honestly the only reason I even want to get rich is so I can afford my own house with a heated pool and of course a pool vacuum. I can't wait to buy a dozen different brands and styles of pool cleaners and fuck them all. I live for that day to come.

5k to make it.

COINBASE, RIGHT?

gemeni

we need to hodl those accountable that larp here. Especially chainlink hodlers with their delusions of grandeur

Actually laughed at this