Someone literally stole my home. IDK wtf to do

Someone literally stole my home. IDK wtf to do

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-224857~2.png (791x614, 727K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqor6Aj9eG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol adverse possession.

Get a friend, baseball bat or gun (depending on the level of bad bois you are dealing with) and steal your home back.

The culprit is probably across state lines by now.

hit the pavement and find it (now)

Call the police and/or the feds.

*crack* *siiiiip* Yeppppp, this is why I told you to buy a REAL house and not one of those glorified sheds, son. Now your shed is gone and the home I bought for 20k in 1970 is still standing.

Attached: 1542604676826.png (600x600, 36K)

I unironically want one of these. some of them look cozy af.

i would build it myself though, people trying to charge out these ass for these things right now.

why the hell would you buy this instead of an actual trailer?

Why would you want a trailer? If they were an attractive option in the first place people would just buy them instead of tiny homes. Trailers are modern day tenements outside of luxury double wides.

Should've anchored it to the ground or some shit.

Just buy a stealth camper van and live wherever you want for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=nqor6Aj9eG8

this, trailers are for lames

pretty cool, thanks user

I'm a pretty good driver so I would go for a trailer camper I'm sure the market is saturated with some that are comfy and cheap

nice cuckmobile

That guy is gay though, and gay guys aren't cucks. They just freely poz eachother, without discrimination.

>his home doesn't have a concrete foundation.

Attached: 1538856581659.jpg (349x336, 16K)

>his home has a concrete foundation

Attached: 45m Bilgin Yacht Tatiana - Exterior desinged by Joachim Kinder.jpg (1280x853, 167K)

you get to bathe in every great lake or great amounts of bodies of water across america and are surrounded by people who are always on their days off or dont even work and are the same as you which unintentionally surrounds you with a happiness aura. pretty based

although i didnt mean the largest of great lakes, i meant like the guy in the video hes in some trailer park ground or something, but you can visit more appropriate and comfy lakes that arent very large but swimmable in

The absolute state of contrarians.

Attached: 1530159666832.jpg (1500x1000, 251K)

Just be yourself

Would've been a good counter argument but then you posted a yacht with a roach flag which negates everything positive about it.

man this guy is so based. I wish I was as cool as this guy