I have a friend who has the connections to get into the legal weed game in a state that just legalized...

I have a friend who has the connections to get into the legal weed game in a state that just legalized. I'm a biochem major with ideas about genetically designing super-weed. I don't know the state of the market or legality presently.

Should I fuck with it or pass?

Attached: batcountry.gif (790x345, 842K)

Of you can make a weed that doesn’t stink of weed I’ll buy it from you.

Yes. You'd be a fucking idiot to pass up on one of the biggest up and coming sectors. If you have connections to get in the game, get in. The due process of growing weed and everything else is not hard.

make sure you get equity in the company or patent the strain you make or some shit

do it. young ripe market. and the science behind it is yet to be fully explored. the manufacturing of MJ- well that's where all the big bucks will go after kroeger type weed is established. you're pretty much a linklet waiting for major adoption. it's a long term hold/investment.
t. marijuana attorney

Or just make a strain that isn't retardedly strong with a balanced THC/CBD ratio and you'd find a healthy niche of people who like to get high and not have a pseudo-trip.

Seriously how the fuck do stoners do it in 2018+1?

oh and the space is extremely immature. so be ready to deal with lots of pot heads, be irritated with normie type shit, but hook up with credible people.

what are the best OTC weed stocks at the moment?

Make weed that can grow outdoors in freezing climates for starters.

Then make weed that grows in sand/salt water climates like mangroves.

Yes dude do it I want to get into the industry but have no connects

Then engineer weed that glows in the dark

>make
>pot
>cheese

Attached: 1535028186790.jpg (605x412, 50K)

His toe nails need to be cut they are to long. Preferably he has some rock plates in his space so they don't grow that long .

-t turtle owner

This is the best idea I've ever heard

I work in biotech and I've discussed this with coworkers. Selective breeding is already getting you 25-30% active compounds by mass. At that point bioengineering isn't really worth it. Just let the farmers keep doing their thing.

What could happen though is strain engineering to produce CBD or other compounds in a host like yeast or coli. If they ever start mass producing a cannabinoid for a drug, that's how they'll do it.

It’s called Holland’s Hope by Dutch Passion seeds. There’s also a Canadian one but I forget the name.

Dude weed beeing super strong is a meme. You cant just turn up the thc in a plant like that because it will become less and less of a plant and more and more of one substance thats not how plants work. And the strongest weed right now is still weaker than some good hash which has been around for decades. So if you ever smoked hash you cannot complain about strong weed. Those who dont remember we had hash already way back and nobody went crazy about it either. If you like strong weed good for you smoke it but even nowadays we have strains that arent strong at all.
Its not like you dont have a choice with darknet markets or even legal markets. If you dont like the strong strains them buy a weaker one

cannabis is a commodity and its value is going to plummet at the same time its no longer cool leading to absurd prices, everyone will go out of business and you will have to work in a condom factory

Absolutely get in now. cbd oil. That's going to be a major growing pharmaceutical

Lifetime opportunity

Try something with northern lights in it. You should be vaping it anyway, and you should be vaping Jack Herers (original yuro weed)

>Has a major that'll help him create Super weed
>Legal weed exploding
>"Guys, should I do it?"
Yes you glorious autist you, you should.

You're wrong about one thing though...
>this
>is not
>weed

*throws hash*
>BOOM!!!

Attached: 1535865289445.jpg (780x433, 69K)

>grows super weed
>customer becomes psychotic and gets put in hospital
>no customer
>out of business

Why are drug dealers retarded again?

If you don't do it you're gonna beat yourself up over it when you're 35 punching a clock like a schmo

even better
>make super weed
>weed becomes illegal again

please do it OP
gang weeders should be shot

>weed becomes illegal again

There will be a legal dosage, like % of thc per gram or something.

Which will just keep the drug gangs alive aswell.

You cant win until people are actually educated in the matter, weed makes you lazy.

just like cigarettes became illegal because they literally gave people cancer

basically, if there is enough money to form weed lobbies by the time counter lobbies get made (already happened), weed will never go back to illegality, the lobbyists are working their magic already. weed is a lobby game, just like all things that are both harmful and profitable. honestly surprised vidya isnt a lobby game. in korea it sure is.
anyways, i digress. if companies are smart enough to know to allocate their profits to lobbyists, which most of them dont, becuase they are fucking potheads, rapst@rs, or commiefornians they will get somewhere.
As with any business, people will try to rob you and impede your success in any way possible. Lawyer up, lobby up, suit up, and concealed carry.

I'd say do it. Imo Trump pulls federal legalization out of his back pocket ahead of 2020 election for the dude weed vote. It'll be too late by then

Also this

L A R P
A
R
P
DUDE SUPER WEED

He's in too deep with the conservatives to make that happen.