Crypto is going to go sideways for another 8 days in a row isn't it

Crypto is going to go sideways for another 8 days in a row isn't it

Attached: Screenshot_20181102-232233_Brave.jpg (807x830, 242K)

Followed by a big bart down to $3600

How are people still unironically following crypto? There hasn't been any news for an entire year.

Yes. And then down we go.

Honestly, I don't see a true bull run happening until the next halvening.

When's the next future up. That's when.

The next bullrun started at around this time relative to the halvening.

Better than down friend.

Dude we have had these kinds of shills come & go for the past 20months. And guess what, nothing ever ever happens. Partnerships with literal whos and Sergay just exit scamming. There is no sign of mainnet, there is even no communication from the known russian scammer. All the newfags dont fall for the linkshills. We are all stuck holding bags cuz we tought this scammer would pump us but he really played us all out. He is a mastermind at work and taking the advantage of the weak. Just like a bully you know? All of us 4channers were bullied In real life and the bullying has manifested itself In Jow Forums as 'crypto' 'lambo' 'we moon' 'making it' it is all a psyop of the strong for us weak to put all our savings In to shit and getting dumped on, making the Chad bullies richer. We should have a meeting with Jow Forumsbros and make a mass suicide.
Its all we are good for

Because that’s when you should consider buying. If you only follow/followed crypto when it was hot in the news then you most likely got rekt.

link is one of the best performing coins of the entire bear market. The only reason usd is down is because of btc. But Sergey is not to blame

am i the only one who's getting fed up with Jow Forums using the word "unironically" in every fucking thread. please tell me i'm not the only one. it's starting to piss me off to no end.

how ironic

I unironically think it’s just you.

Unironically it’s just you.

another 8 years you mean

Hey I'm from the last thread
>to go sideways again
I've lost a lot of blood
Oh, wow
It's really
Drenching forth now
Oh wow
oh wo

>he bought the top

>Unironically getting pissed at Jow Forums b/c people unironically say 'unironic'
Fuck off back to /reddit/ newfag

fuck newfags
fuck niggers
fuck kikes
fuck redditors

Now say that again, but say it like you were talking to a bunch of 12-year olds.... because you are.

The absolute state of crypto.

*MONTHS

Don't worry, soon we will go back to comfy $120 Billion CMC :)))))

Also Israel has no right to exist

Get out of all crypto NOW. It'll bunch along a little but we're never going to have the absolutely retardation levels of ignorance required for the soonest level of the populace to keep buying in. The gig is up, the Ponzi scheme is dying, the NEET funds are drying up. Time to switch to another investment before this one is completely screwed. So far, the idiots who are buying see a "dip" or maybe a future in some alternative crypto, get out now while they latch onto those false hopes.

>the end is near

Sure, bud.