Currently showing my college class of 150 Jow Forums, anything u guys would like to contribute...

Currently showing my college class of 150 Jow Forums, anything u guys would like to contribute? Most of you are from reddit anyways lol

Attached: FC457B04-E409-4361-A4DE-DFFB94B31362.jpg (500x246, 48K)

Fuck you brad

this pic is as old as the internet

It’s for reference, I wouldn’t actually take a pic like that, very autistic.

As if autism was a bad thing.

NIGGER KIKE FAGGOT SPIC THERE ARE ONLY 2 GENDERS BUILD THAT WALL GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR FUCKING NOW
have a nice day

Hehe

Why americans buy Apple products so much?

The amounts of crapple triggers me

> showing college class Jow Forums
> not autistic
Pick one.

It's the same in northern Europe. Because they can afford it, it's convenient/easy to use, GOAT hardware design and it's a status symbol.

M-I-Z

Wrong on every account, the real reason is because the University gives them a massive (((discount))). In reality the price is worked into their tuition anyway. Records of annual college spending, and especially existing contracts with businesses, should all be legally mandatory to be public to their students.

Professor isnt one of the "cool" teachers
He shows up at parties every year and always rapes the drunkest special needs girl or boy. It was funny for a few years but it should probably stop.
#metoo

Attached: 1539070530574.jpg (1455x1200, 392K)

Because otherwise they'd never get any fruit

Well, that's why so many college students use them here in Scandinavia. Other laptop manufacturers offer student discounts as well.

>GOAT hardware design

Bet that room smells like wet dog and rape

It really is. It might make you look like a bit of a faggot, but you can't deny their hardware design is on point. I use a thinkpad myself fwiw.

Even this photo being old the people on it have better pcs/notebooks than mine nowadays, lol.

Fucking upper social layer kids droning in university with their overpriced macintosh hardware.

10 years ago in those amphitheaters, at least i had the decency (:s) to have a second hand thinkpad and believing in 9/11 false flag theories.