Why do i exist

why do i exist

Attached: photo.jpg (240x240, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOZcbNw7sng
youtube.com/watch?v=dykJovw7KFo
vocaroo.com/i/s0WIFFzwugW1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to feel pain and misery and to serve your wife to her bull.

If you're self aware enough to ask that question you deserve to live. The real question is why do nigs exist?

technically the (you) is a logical unit kept prisoner and kept in chemical imbalance, that need to be rewarded when (((event))), and you as a logical unit are exploited for the survival of the body

you are a multi cellular organism that is able to run a logical node to be exploited for resources

you are a servant

somebody has to hold the bags

what happens when the imbalance is balanced
what is death?

Because your dad and his cousin had a few too many pops at the family reunion

God created you for fun.

TO CHECK THESE DIGITS

You see my boy, you fill that out yourself.

if you are in balance, the logical unit that is you will not do work for the body
therefore the body will permanently keep you out of balance
the governor, is the fear center

your best bet is to learn how to exploit the fear/punishment/reward system and then completely tame it

but in the end you are just logical survival tool, if you are depressed that means the other parts of the brain that is not you is pressuring the logical unit to come up with something

you can outwith them, exploit the body systems

im so fucking sad and lonely
i hate being alone but can't stand talking to people, it's like im sociopathic or something
will shrooms fix this or make it worse

I unironically believe in the simulation theory.

shrooms will handle the depression, but it won't make you suddenly like people. not even a heroic dose

To take a leap of faith or become and old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone.

Get a healthy rutine. Get up at 8 am or so. Eat well (lot of fat for breakfast), go outside, exercise, talk to people and find something you like in RL

> lonely
you will be fed that feeling when the other part see things to be good, and now the programing requires breeding

now the logical unit will be put in severe disturbance to make it work for (us)

(you) will serve, the only way to tame the system is to accept that death is ok, all is ok

or of course you can just do whatever the voices tell you, get roastie and stuff in this case

also (you) are so much not important that it is ok if the (you) is destroyed, so now you think there is something wrong with your (self) and the self might get destroyed and made again, it is all just exploitation

This desu

Getting up early is key

by the way
the heartier you get, the better thing are, the more lonely you will feel

lonely = need to breed, because of how good things are

Noone gets to tell you how to live your life. If someone told you and you believed them you'd be a cuck. You get to chizzle your own destiny and your own meaning. You get one life, one chance to have feelings, one chance to be you, one chance to exist in this timeline.

Also buy LINK and retire with us.

Attached: 1545376804442.jpg (201x251, 12K)

>im so fucking sad and lonely
Can you tell us more about the things that afflicts you? We are just anonymous entities who you will not ever meet after this thread passes 10.

Attached: 1536846596149.png (670x522, 56K)

Conan is so good

we have no reason to exist, we are just accidents anyway with no meaning.
but I feel you, I am so miserable sometimes, think I should start working out again, and maybe get my first gf before I turn 30 but I don't know where to met grills......

Attached: 1540075893257.png (1000x1144, 186K)

You have to manufacture your own meaning, malleability is a gift not a curse. The capacities bestowed upon you by the very whims of the universe do no take root nor cement you where you stand.

Suicide is the ultimate red pill.

>returning your consciousness to the void

Waking up from your dream

do we all go to the void or just people who commit suicide
how long do we stay in the void?

the true pill is in the end nothing matter, the action of suicide is pointless.

obviously because your father had successfully impregnated your mother, dumbass

>your best bet is to learn how to exploit the fear/punishment/reward system and then completely tame it

a wiseman spoke

this

get up at the same time

do some PE routinely (morning exercise + gym or any sport 2-3 times a week work great)

find a purpose that you are actually interested in and make even a small step towards it every day

go out at least once a week. Visit new places, try new activities, meet new people

Your general mood and self-esteem will drastically change in 1-2 months. We are kinda bio-robots and our psyche needs service like a car needs routine repairs. The rules of this service are pretty easy. If you are depressed, it means that you just break these easy rules.

There is the cause that brought you into existence. Try to pick up some books on evolutionary biology. Think yourself as a link in the chain that begun 3 billions years ago. Billions of you ancestors, from the first proto-cells made their way in order to bring you into existence. No surprise that your mind and body are thoroughly shaped in a certain way by the long evolution process

Based as fuck

To die and live for 900 trillion factorial years in the afterlife. Working for god. You will have over 200 Billion lives. You will most likely do everything.

Attached: 1550304540211.jpg (653x648, 73K)

I believe we were a mistake friend, we exist by mere chance

there is no reason as to why we exist. I'm asking myself everyday why I'm not just ending it. my (or any other) life doesn't matter and I'm not enjoying mine. I also don't really care about the human race or any living organism for that matter. global warming will probably wipe us out sooner or later. or if not global warming, then something else. who cares? it's all pointless anyway.

1) to feel
2) to create things for others to feel
3) to reproduce so that the cycle continues

Attached: 1538616824361s.jpg (246x250, 11K)

i think we all get there eventually and will never come back, but i don't think the void will bother you because there will be no 'you' to experience it
i agree, but why suicide when you can live a little longer and troll around. it doesn't matter if you want to die or not, we all will get there but why hurry the process

Attached: 1537007548204.jpg (680x434, 31K)

Absolutely based and redpilled.

Suicide ends all futures actions. Ends all future suffering. It’s a shortcut out of this hellish existence that ends in death regardless

Curse of cain I suppose. Reduced to black beast of the field after their sins.

You exist to witness my 6

>wakes up as a baby
Goddamn it.

Lonely != horny you mong

Lifes a troll. When you die you will see a troll face superimposed on a black background

and a scrolling credit list of all the people you met in life

Good and redpilled

I've been planning my suisuce for months now. I havn't told anyone i know. I just recently came to think of crypto-and if only I could get some money, maybe, just maybe, life would not be just suffering anymore.
So im gonna spend all my remaining money at a coin, probably some shitcoin since i'm clueless, and play one last game of chance before my last rest.

Does sport actually work or is this some spammed thing like the suicide hotline number? Cause I'm kind of in the same situation and I don't really see sport helping

To suffer dude, to suffer.

If u do that, get a max personal loan interest only and just put it into half btc half eth. Personal loan shud be 100k, getting you at least 21 btcs worth of coins. Retire or off urself in 5 years.

If you're mentally and emotionally unstable sober then don't fucking ever do shrooms. It'll magnify it like 100x and possibly cause PTSD like symptoms for months afterward.

Was Adam not Cain. Learn to Bible

There were 7 Adam and Eves throughout history. we are the 7th cycle. We were biologically DNA-spliced by the Sons of God over 60 million years. Most of us descend from the children of Noah. Indians, Native Americans, Whites and Jews are all Aryans. We were influenced by the Annunaki. The older asian/neanderthal bloodlines however evolved by their own and are native to the Earth

One of these native bloodlines belongs to the Rothschilds, they invented most religions in order to sowe conflict between nations and capitalize on our violence and hatred and greed. They are literally "harvesting" our negative energy to give to their reptilian overlords. Theres not much we can do but abstain from society, grow our own food, become self subsistent, etc.

The AI economy is already in the works. And yes Chainlink will be used to enslave us by feeding this AI system with real world data.

Attached: 1549918193003.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

Yup, the only purpose we serve is to be a vessel for the code embedded in your DNA. That's. it. Muh individualists and progressives just cannot cope with the fact that reproduction is the one and ultimate purpose we serve.

Mormons say that niggers bear the mark of Cain

a lot of emo babies ITT

Attached: 0975_-_YOUNFyz.jpg (499x499, 55K)

based user, everyone go play metal gear solid 2 right now. The greatest and most profound vidya of our time that speaks this truth.

> purpose
there is a problem with life
all things in the universe strive to go to lower energy state, gravity electromagnetism whatever all things work toward lower state
while life does the opposite
it goes out of its way to get to a higher state

that being observed it is the first conclusion that the purpose of life is higher state of whatever

the reproduction is a means to adapt to environment, the more random version of (it) you make, the higher chance one of them will be fit to (work) in given environment

and having an abstract capable logical unit does improve adaptability

i hate how self-aware we are sometimes

yes. cardio really really helps.
you can start by just walking for an hour though.

if you want an even quicker fix then stop eating. after a week you will feel the need to start walking by yourself. if your fat you can even just keep fasting until your not, as long as you drink enough sodium, potassium and magnesium to keep your chemical processes smooth(you dont need the salts but they help), you dont need vitamins or calories.

Attached: 7 day dryfast blacked.jpg (1944x3032, 1.06M)

i have never wanted to be more live then after that 7 days of no water/ no food.

also a reason why it helps is that your gut biome actually matters a fuckton for your brain, the bacteria produce hormones that influence how you feel.
if you fast until your gut biome has mostly died off and then eat really healthy with clean and fermented foods you will feel great.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOZcbNw7sng
youtube.com/watch?v=dykJovw7KFo

Attached: 2017.jpg (2448x2448, 1.21M)

to experience love

it's a fact/observation not a cause or purpose

>you dont need vitamins or calories

ur unironically the dumbest idiot i've seen here for a long time, and I dont filter link-threads

Attached: 1550046794228.jpg (573x716, 61K)

im pretty sure he meatn for short, controlled periods of time.

you get plenty calories and vitamins from meat and fats. and fruit, if you cant quit sugar.

you lost the V shape and developed soihips instead wtf did you do? no meat?

why did the chicken cross the road
ahem, when your body runs on fats you get a high

Attached: 1547160375934.jpg (770x760, 70K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0WIFFzwugW1
Well.. its sound schizophrenic when I read all of you sequentially.

thats fine then
high? ketosis isnt a high, its a different metabolic state where your brain functions on ketones instead of glycogen and its got nothing to do with 0 calories and more to do with restricting carbohydrates, not calories.

what you should be asking: do i exist?

The answer is, why do you think you exist?

really weird anecdote, but when i was in college it was the happiest time of my life. i didnt care about ANYTHING. i also got my first 10/10 gf and lost my virginity.

Idk if it was that, but i also didnt eat a lot during this time. i used to skip breakfast and often ate only once a day.

I felt really fucking good.

Now when ive started eating more, lifting weights etc, i dont know if its the fact im 10 years older, or if i starved myself id feel so happy once more

Attached: 1516940846071.png (600x600, 151K)

Thanks a lot man. Real. Will try

To be alive. To walk this earth. That's the real curse.right there.

Attached: 1549986670472.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Twas I who shat in the tupperware not Adam. Learn to Bible.

because we wouldn't exist if we weren't biologically incentivised to produce patterns of behaviour to reproduce.

Never forget that you are biologically enslaved to ensure that slavery will continue.

and it was all an accident

Pajeet recording. Sounds like tech support.

realest redpill is that everytime people sin with the original sin (copulation), we have people born into this world which will have unnecessary suffering, we need to strive to be holy, if we sin we bring another ethereal soul into this world, also since human are inherently wicked by their natural flesh, they will never get eternal life in this realm that's completely perfect, the design will always be filled with issues

That's why our modern world looks like paradise but people are inherently sinful so it just can't work even if it's really good on paper

is right but his solution is wrong

You seem so sure that you do.