NKN : Biz on suicide watch ?

medium.com/nknetwork/stephen-wolfram-creator-of-nks-tries-to-understand-nkn-b4018d747a3

Still a chink scam ?

NKN holder are making tons of money right now. We told you.

Attached: NKN1.png (784x148, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2016/08/22/sdn_controller_design_sucks_claim_network_boffins/
swap.nkn.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think biz likes NKN now. There are still a few invalids calling this a chink scam, but they'll fomo too around 10c

These brainlets wouldn't recognize a genius if their life depended on it.
Delet these threads, accumulate, let them buy in at the top hoping for a 1.3x.

Pajeets making money doesn't make something legitimate. BCC made money. If you want to shill something like this then tell us why anyone needs it or it will matter or fuck off back to your TG.

I don't want to shill it, I want OP to DELET and I'll shill in a couple of months when my bags are huge.

50% up on idex and bittrex now moving

Easiest $25k I made in crypto so far

Not taking profits though as it’s going to 100x from here

From the interview.

Stay dumb and poor.

Attached: IMG_20190221_002356_877.jpg (750x666, 104K)

isn't this supposed to be the elastos killer?

This isn't relevant at all on an open network where the bandwidth is throttled by ISPs. We already have parallel up and down for directly connected data centers.

So I am not dumb or poor this shit still doesn't make sense.

You're dumb as fuck if you think ISPs allow this to happen.

theregister.co.uk/2016/08/22/sdn_controller_design_sucks_claim_network_boffins/

And if they don't have it on lockdown it's only a matter of time before other ISPs put them out of business by taking advantage of them.

You are definitly a low tiers I.Q.

But let's try :

I.

1/ NKN will don't care about BTC trend
2/ Look at NKN like a share, because they are providing a true product (based on real world use case Tel&Co, 5G etc...) like a GAFAM.
3/ 1$ will be the minimum ; 10 $ sounds normal
4/ If the BtoB market get in...Holy Moly, we are not prepared...NKN stakeholders will be millionnaires with 1K coins...

II.

IMO to understand the potential of a coin, take a pure marketing view. Bring those elements to a C fonction. In our NKN case, bringing those benefits to a CEO or CTO = insta buy. They dont give a shit about scalability and co...(on the first shot...) Their mindset is all about : doing X2 with less X...

I'm gonna stop here. NKN is a flawless victory. Just go all in, hold and cya in Liechtenstein.

Like how the taxi industry stopped Uber from happening?

It’s encrypted brainlet, it can’t be blocked

That’s the fucking point

Plus :

In a nutshell, NKN are saying this : Hey business TELCO guys I can provide you a solution who can save your money, reduce your global cost and making you more agile and efficient.

Sounds sexy right ?

Imagine posting an article from el reg in 2019

Old cuck confirmed, has your saggy wife found out yet?

>there are people on this board that are taking business advice from an illiterate pajeet street shitter

Attached: 1537634911005.jpg (419x480, 81K)

The taxi industry doesn't own the roads.

>Hello valued customer. We've noticed unauthorized MPLS use on your internet connection. This is your first warning of three.

Encryption doesn't mean shit when they own the hardware it's being transmitted over. All they need is context.

That's not an argument.
Is what I'll be telling your girl as I'm longdicking her.

>the best FUD they come come out with is that NKN is too good
How did (((they))) destroy BTC again?

NKN must be the lowest iq investors in crypto. They don't even understand their own project.
>Like how the taxi industry stopped Uber from happening?
You depend on the isps. If they cut you out your project is dead.
>It’s encrypted brainlet, it can’t be blocked
Lmao, are you retarded? ofc it can be blocked.
Keep investing in a payment token.

Brb taking advise from 1 iq biztard that thinks he has all figured out while their advisors don't. Some of you are honest fucking retards. See you at 10cent fomoing.

It literally says in that short paragraph that the bottleneck often isn't the ISP but the routing path. Jesus how much more can this be spelled out

MPLS isn't new. Or interesting. Or good, given it's high ram use.

Really the only viable thing to do is build a new internet with more viable hardware rather than the patchwork of 90's hardware we have now.

I see you also don't understand the backhaul market as well.

are they trying to out-cdn CDNs with some shitcoin

Yes. It might work.
>t work for a CDN

>all these idiots talking about the tech
>fundamentals in crypto
All of this, every coin, is a fucking ponzi. Get in early and take profits.
NKN is a good looking ponzi with lots of upside.

i sold my nkn during pump (pretty low but whatever) currently looking for a reentry, i have a buy on 850 is this doable?

guys i have my stack in LA token
it hasnt been swapped yet, its still NEO token
what should i do?? help user out

What is going on here? Is this thing about to take off?

You can swap it on their website: swap.nkn.org

A: Name me one (1) coin that I can't mental gymnastics into "it's just a payment token".

B: Explain to me why payment tokens are so bad, boomer.

C. Why would ISPs ever decide to shut down NKM owners if they can mine and make money too?