Why aren't you part of the millennial elite, Jow Forums?

Why aren't you part of the millennial elite, Jow Forums?

Attached: SC2213.png (1011x877, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=19393688
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a zoomer about to graduate highschool. You fucking millineals are going to destroy this country.

Damn right we are. You deserve nothing you flossing little FAGGOT.

Aspen

I haven't built my fortune yet, but even when I do I don't think I could stand to be surrounded by a bunch of smug kids born to privilege every day.

Shut up you old man you just don't understand!

I am, but my ego is fragile so I live near Poors to protect it

Attached: 0F7A5EECC2EA4097B03F4CCDF614174B.png (600x710, 38K)

>generation me

Attached: everythingisgreat.png (600x865, 693K)

Because I'm generation x illuminati member. Come here just for laughs and Sergey stories

How many juuls do you have?

>capitalism

also if you just got a STEM degree you could make 100k and buy a car, house, have kids

>if you got a stem degree
Tell that do the biochem majors like me and also to the physics, chemistry, and bio majors working as bartenders and literal whos since lab techs jobs are 15 and hour no room for growth and competitive

the 100k salary is after 10 years experience bub, grads start at 40k or less

If i get a stem job someone else who also wotjed hard for a stem degree can't. No matter what the same number of people would be poor. Doesn't solve the problem.

I have my masters in math but i can't get a job and now noone wants to hire me simply because i haven't had a job even though im qualified.

is nasa too difficult, tim?

instead of a ball and chain, make capitalism an extendo ladder

spam the applications, eventually you'll find someone who doesn't care about that
lower your salary requirment, but don't take a job that doesn't use your skills

yeah if you graduated in the wrong major

I cleared $80k my first year out last year (including signing bonus) doing IT, and I'm currently waiting to hear back for a $110k job I interviewed for in my second year

>t. Management Information Systems

locality?

By income and wealth I already am in the top 1% for my millennial age cohort.

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=19393688

There's literally software/ML engineers making 400-800K USD per annum.

Debating is pointless at this point. Either code or fuck off and die.

or become a physician or dentist or software/medical device/pharm sales

Too late, boomers beat us to it

Don't worry, we're going to meme Bernie or Yang into the White House and at least hook you up with some fly gibs.

>physician or dentist
These two occupations have very high suicide rates for a reason. Don't do them for money.

Shut the fuck up, get a gun, and take your entitled bullshit the grave. You choose your major. You are responsible for your own welfare.

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

and learn to code.

And what is a snowflake going to do?

I understand...

Attached: CarelessEmotionalAmphibian-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 772K)

Texas

>bitching about the job market instead of zooming out and realizing its just the end of the job market
>not stacking precious metals to buy assets for pennies russian oligarch style

it's the end of an era lads. cash out of the ponzi and hit the ground running when the next cycle starts

Attached: alpha male.png (630x473, 441K)

boy, you kids have it easy. imagine graduating in 2009 and making $28k in san francisco as a software eng. FUCK. at least now i'm at 180k.

I wear socks outside. Thats why I'll never fit in.

Do I look like a faggot?

>t. millennial on 4+ layers of irony who got tired of boomerposting and so revised it to be ironic boomer-formatted zoomerposting
not bad

Attached: animorphs-to-sell-propane-you-must-become-propane-ill-tell-8816659.png (500x664, 172K)

Being a doctor is awful mate. All my colleagues are like the worst baby boomer sociopaths you could imagine, even the young ones.

They all look like pampered losers desu middle class self-reliance ftw "entrepreneur" is code name for trust fund baby

I’m gen x (the cool generation). boomers and millennials are both giant faggots.

Millennials are just a logical extension of gen x ideas. The melodramatic angst never went away, it just became more cartoonish. Now everyone older than 10 is pretending they've had up to the minute Twitter standards their entire life and look like clowns.

Attached: 1549870369832.gif (607x609, 821K)

Gen X gets the bullet too...HEH

Attached: boomer.jpg (465x407, 19K)

you're gonna get replaced by a pajeet

at least take the /accounting/ pill user while also learning to code

Whatever we do, will be a dent compared to the destruction your generation causes once you are old enough to have power.

Lads imagine social media raised fortnight cucks actually running the country. God zoomers are gonna be worse than boomers.

Here is the faucet for people without a (You)

Gen X is literally worse than Boomers, Millennials and Zoomers put together though.

KYS you fucking faggot.

> memeatlas.com/zoomers.html

Here you go zoomers

Forgot my pic

Attached: 0007.png (450x493, 199K)

bump

I am, that's why I go skiing in the Alps instead of some literally who shithole mountain

first year out of college I am a construction engineer cleared 82k

I'm too dumb and poor.

Literally where?

imagine investing your money with fashion fags.

Are these the idiots that 'invented' taxes and progressive policy?

You're worse than the millenials but can't tell yet because you're not over 20.

don't do them at all
money is not that great and helping people is bullshit too, the more you help the less respected you are.
It's unacceptable for doctor to be rich for helping people out, but sociopath bankster is ripping them off worshipped like a deity.

this is true. i’m a doctor but kinda miserable. however, make $950,000 a year.

yea certain specialties, money isn’t great. but as a cardiologist, i’ve been earning between 900k-1 million a year. my friends have no idea i make this much.

Why are you so miserable, user?

Bullshit larper. Doctors don't make nearly that much

I'm curious why you are miserable?

My dad's a developmental pediatrician. 30+ years on the job and he's taking in about $200-250k/yr.

Lives in the Midwest, so cheap cost of living. Still less pay than pretty much every other specialty. Never owned an expensive "doctor car" nor lived in a two story house. Has no debt either.

His job can be overwhelming, but he really loves helping his patients and patients' families.

I'm actually really comfy just making 50k a year. If you live in the middle of nowhere, it's actually very nice and easy to live on. I don't even spend more than 10% of what I make a year on bills, so 90% I get to use however I wish such as investing it or even taking vacations several times a year. I've actually taken so many vacations at this point I'm getting bored of doing it so I'm working on art projects in my spare time for something else to do. People who only look at how much they make per year but not quality of life are making a mistake.

I agree with this. Ability to make enough to cover expenses and smart spending help with quality of life.

Really took me being dead broke and learning to manage money strictly that it seems to help me from going crazy with money when I do have money.

thanks user for your generous (You) wealth distribution

buying a car and starting a family are both easy

i know plenty of brainlets thatve done both

i know more brainlets poppin out crotch fruit than buying cars though

Worst larp in the history of this board

You're a 'crotch fruit'.

this is what andrew yang wants