Where were you when Own casually added Perkins Coie to their list of partners...

Where were you when Own casually added Perkins Coie to their list of partners? That's the law firm that handled the IPO for a little startup called Amazon.com Inc. by the way.

weown.com/partners

Attached: IMG_20190315_235838.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x1460a58096d80a50a2F1f956DDA497611Fa4f165?a=0x4dfebcfe7e50da3d85339986971f377259ac511b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine being so dumb that you think "partners" matter

smoke and mirrors

Attached: rekt.jpg (433x423, 81K)

Imagine being unable to differentiate between the building of a global infrastructure and putting a sticker on a skateboard. Never going to make it user.

Total logical fallacy. The comment is too stupid to properly respond to.

getting ready to defend that patent lawsuit i see

You might be right, you might be wrong. Does the risk/reward not seem worth it to you though?

>global infrastructure
lmao. i already made it, trying to prevent the retards from falling for your bullshit

Read between the lines, retards. Perkins Coie are white labelling Own and CHX will need to be locked up behind the scenes for all their future IPOs

>>global infrastructure
>lmao. i already made it, trying to prevent the retards from falling for your bullshit
Don't try to act like your trying to help us all out. If you didn't have a single digits iq you'd be yelling is to but more CHX Jesus Christ half of you retards on this website are dumb as fuck. Stay in your own Lane and worry about yourself dummy

>calls people retards
>can’t spell you’re

I'm going to email them and ask why they're partnered with a Jow Forums scam coin. Should be fun.

Might also be interesting to tweet them. Could be a McDonald’s feed the team with our burgers style meme in the making.

That's a good idea. Expecially with all the terrible hate coming out of Jow Forums at the moment, I wouldn't want them to associate their company with something like that.

oww my balls

>this coins proves that it's a legitimate project
>so I'm going to do my best to ruin it
Nice.

founder of own here.. please dont sell. and if you've sold please buy back in. we need to dump the rest of our chx tokens for "business development" on you

Attached: 1552628258082.png (834x814, 164K)

>associate their company with something like that
You must be confused young child. Loq IQ retards talking shit on an anonymous anime board doesn't magically associate any of these projects to the board. What would even make you think that?

This is very bad news, but its probably fake.

Its a giant anti-white jewish machine. Tells you everything you need to know about this scam.

Comical.

and BAT as well. solid names

>smoke and mirrors
this. Sasha is a FRAUD

Too many retards in here. Hold your ownies if you want to make it.

Sasha is a LIAR. He said they have STO's lined up until 2020 so he could pump the price to dump their chx on us. In the recent AMA video he said there were only 9 small businesses interested in doing an STO.

FRAUD SCAM PUMP AND DUMP

Sasha also lied about them having tokenized half a billion dollars worth of assets. We later found it out was fake testnet testing. Some user managed to increase it to 2 trillion.

All the time they are dumping their chx on us

SCAMERS PUMP AND DUMP FRAUDS

You sound like such a fucking faggot.

Cope

Source?

Here is the faucet for posts without a (You)

>Source?
telegram and biz archive

Ok...
Just ignoring this fud then.

>Ok...
>Just ignoring this fud then.
just ask any ownies here. they will tell you what i said is true.

No it is not true

its not true mate

Attached: 1549573002705.png (817x891, 32K)

Attached: OwO.png (300x300, 20K)

>its not true mate
>No it is not true
so i just made it all up?

here is proof devs have been dumping their tokens on idex: etherscan.io/token/0x1460a58096d80a50a2F1f956DDA497611Fa4f165?a=0x4dfebcfe7e50da3d85339986971f377259ac511b

if you want to see chx devs lies you can look at their telegram, ama's and biz archive

Attached: gbhgg.png (742x691, 908K)

im getting tired of you, arent your bags filled enough yet?

Attached: 1541447226022.jpg (1600x1600, 144K)

The dev's are hardly active or on the telegram. Do like an hour of actually research and planning to create some quality fud and it would probably have a better, more believable effect.

>The dev's are hardly active or on the telegram. Do like an hour of actually research and planning to create some quality fud and it would probably have a better, more believable effect.
you stupid bastard. im the one who shilled chx for the last 5 months. i know everything about chx and what has been said. .. what exactly are you saying that ive said that isnt true? because all of it is true you stupid bastard

I hope your not the user that made the cringe posts that gave my wrinkles from see squinting so much. Regardless, just reread my post it says exactly what I mean to say. The dev's really arent active on their telegram. That's it. Few admins, occasionally an employee and sascha contribute.

They've been paying independent contractors in ownies from the main wallet.

I hope everyone has also noticed that they are using the services of other international law and accountancy companies, as well as Blocktrade which:

"we are about to become the first fully MiFID II compliant crypto exchange and are partnering with security token issuers, market makers and other financial institutions, sharing the same high standards and values."

IMHO this project looks fucking great.

>They've been paying independent contractors in ownies from the main wallet.
>I hope everyone has also noticed that they are using the services of other international law and accountancy companies, as well as Blocktrade which:
>"we are about to become the first fully MiFID II compliant crypto exchange and are partnering with security token issuers, market makers and other financial institutions, sharing the same high standards and values."
>IMHO this project looks fucking great.
SCAM

kek dat "fud"

Attached: 1532096219200.png (535x535, 11K)