How attractive is a 3/10 25 yo neet millionaire to hot thots...

How attractive is a 3/10 25 yo neet millionaire to hot thots? I know the $1 million status has to boost him at least a point or 2, but how high? Can he easily get hot thots or not?

Attached: 4516BB3A-55C0-4552-8E67-9CFE24671506.png (396x385, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=jordan peterson useful women
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Money does not matter to hot thots you idiot. You really think a hot thot will go for a neet just because he’s a millionaire?

Do you own an house?
What car are you driving?
Except for you $1MM cash (hope cash and not $1MM worth of shitcoins) what's your source of income?

If you buy a Bugatti Veyron and rent an hotel I assure you somehow you'll get laid that night, but you need to build something on that million if you want to look attractive in the long run.

eh if your genuinely a 3/10 not very. theyll fuck you but only if you literally pay them money to

Well I did think so yes but I’d like to know the truth that’s why I’m asking

If you lack social skills then you might as well try becoming a sugar daddy and praying something comes from that. Girls care about social skills and looks before money. They care more about the money the older they get when they realize the cool guy they're been giving it to won't be successful. Only certain girls value money above all else and those aren't the kinds of women you want to be with. Think of your ideal woman and ask what kind of man she would want: become that man.

Are you white? Just go to southeast Asia you dingus. Or anywhere else in the world where they love white foreigners. Sticking around in the US after you've made it is a huge waste.

(If you're fat you should lose weight though.)

1.your not a millionaire

2.everyone and their mother would think your hot after finding out pay them for sexx

is it spelled their or their?

hot thots can literally have chad and betabux at the same time
if you can offer 1 million someone else can offer 2 and betacuckblackdick

youtube.com/results?search_query=jordan peterson useful women

Just watch anything Jordan Peterson says about what women look for in a man

pretend to do this but dont actually do it OP

No

A "hot thot" is not what you need, you need a 4/10 that loves you like you are

>that loves you like you are

Let me translate that:

>that knows she can't do any better

Girls don’t care that much about money believe it or not

thots go by one saying when deciding about a guy

alpha fucks
beta bucks

You can have 3/10 roasties settle for you if you are a millionare status, but remember, they will cheat on you with the pool boys etc.

Confidence is key. If you’re rich then you should already have it. Women don’t really care about looks as much as you think. If you’re a 3/10 then you could probably boost yourself to a 6 if you got a haircut and cleaned up and wore some nice shit. But since
You’re ugly, they’ll most
Likely want you just for the money. So what you do is entertain that, smash them and then move on. Or if you’re okay with that bc you’re so rich then keep it up. As long as you don’t marry without a prenup you’re good.

every girl on earth would choose a broke chad over a virgin NEET multi-millionaire any day

webcam whores always have a loser chad bf they spend their "earnings" with while pretending to be single

>Implying a prenup would save you and your money
Cute.

HAHAHAHAHAJAHA
kys, seriously

This

If you made it with crypto you actually lose points. Being rich as a banker comes with a specific behavior and confidence which are attractive

No one cares how much money you have.
They care about how much money you are spending on them.
Think of thots like employees. If you want the best then you their yearly salary needs to be competitive.
Women could give two shits if you have enough to retire or not. If you are making $30k a year and spending $25k on them then it's the same as if you were making $150k and spending $25k on them.
The former is how the majority of "ballers" operate and the latter is why it's way harder to find a gold digger than it used to be. They don't want to marry a frugal millionaire.

The "Hot Thots" I'm thinking of aren't far off from being the leather bag you solicit down at the comfort inn. One happens to be some flavor of addict and has pnly slightly more stds, both take dozens of dicks up their colons weekly

3/10? Lol. They want it all bro, the millions AND 10/10.

Usually a troll here. But seriously, you need to reframe where you're coming from. I read all the time where anons think money=women. It doesn't. You have to understand that attractive women get hit on all the time. By all levels of men. They don't have the time to screen them all via a date. The number 1 thing women use to screen men is quality of character. Bluntly, sexual attraction is a necessary ingredient to the start of any potential romantic interaction, so you can only bat so far over your average. But that said, men are wired to sex multiple women because we can. Women, however have the programming that once they get knocked up, have a huge time and energy commitment via raising a child. It's just nature. Men spread their seed, and women guard their eggs. Meaning men place high importance on the shallow exterior, to blow and go, and women place high importance on the more defining characteristics of a "successful" man, both in modern and primative terms. Think about the men you know who are successful with women. Most are confident but not assholes. Most importantly, they have SOMETHING going for them and are comfortable in their own skin. Don't be a loser, and if you think you are, do something to change that. Most of it is mental on your part. The most successful guy I've ever met is a need with drug problems. But he's always comfortable and secure in himself. Maybe a 7/10 guy and bangs models. Point being it's not the money dude. It never has been. The only people that find success with women through money is only because it gives them confidence, something to be proud of and usually attracts the worst kind of women to boot. I make 100k+ a year now and pulled more pussy as a brokedick construction worker.

You have the money to

Hire a perusonal trainer
Dress better
Even have surgery if needed

If you are actually a millionaire you could go form a 3 to 6/7 with some work and then you are a 6/10 millionaire - that will get you plenty of pussy

The only women you bag by having money are the wrong ones. It's a mirage of being more successful that it brings by replacing genuine women with gold digging whores. You didn't get better, you just started pulling a different form of drug addict by being a different kind of drug dealer. Attraction isn't a deal where the girl weighs the pros and cons and flips a switch and goes, okay, I like this guy. It just happens. What you need to get out of your head is that this same mechanic works different for women that it does men. Men see, women feel. Men are highly dependent on physical attractiveness, women are highly dependent on quality of the guy. This is great news for guys. You can bat well outside your average. Think about how many times you see a 3/10 guy with an 8 girl, and you wonder why she's with the guy. then think about the opposite. Men are shallow, which is why over millennia women have things like makeup. It's an evolutionary thing. Ffs, stop thinking money is the answer. It's a flavoring, like spice for your life to make it better. But if it was everything, you wouldn't have celebrities with shit tons of money committing suicide like they do. Front guy of the prodigy being a recent example. Kurt Cobain. Amy winehouse. Nick Drake. There's dozens of examples in recent history I can't be bothered to look up and list. Be comfortable in your own skin. And if you aren't, work on yourself until you are. Cleaniness/personal hygeine, haircut that suits you(ask an attractive hairdresser), understated yet proper clothes, tan, gym, teeth in that order for looks. Well spoken/personal confidence/comfortable in your own skin, gym, social network, hobbies/interests in that order for the soul/underlying character. I dont give a fuck what you do , whether it's being a logger or a bird watcher, or a computer builder, but do it well. Do it well enough you show no shame is being good at it. Do SOMETHING extremely well. Become well educated/skilled in SOMETHING.

Obviously it is more advantageous to be a highly skilled dirt bike stunt rider than a highly skilled computer builder. But in the end, you have to capitalize on your strengths. Bill gates didn't become bill gates by choosing computers because it was a weak point. It's more important to be good at something you have an aptitude for and thus rocket away from mediocrity than to pretend or try to learn something you're not suited for, you'll just come across as a poser. Additionally, if you're a nerd by default , then you'll be happiest attracting hot nerd women via your hobbies and what you're good at/ what you excel in over attracting adrenaline junky women by pretending to be a daredevil when you'd rather play video games. Likely you'd fail at pretending anyway because it's not you. Capitalize on your strengths and excel in something. Something you'll enjoy excelling in. That's more important than the money in so many ways.
But I digress. I'm wine drunk after working 90 hours in 12 days and I'm rambling. I'm an entp who is self studied in psychology, sociology at college graduate levels, I have never had problems in the women department even though I could throw a candle in my mouth and go as a jack-o'-lantern for holiday..shoudlve gotten braces. I'm successful both socially and professionally, I'm borderline OCD and was totally socially awkward in school, and I'm in the top 1% IQ wise in the nation. As this is an anonymous board I'm not trying to blow my own horn, you'll never know who I am. I'm just saying coming from a nerd/neet background getting rich isn't the/the only answer. There really is a light at the end of the tunnel of suck. Most people spend their lives trying to learn how to make external things better... Money, jobs, women, etc. And never stop to think about how your brain never came with an instructional manual. Or that improving how you think is the biggest reward to effort ratio you have in front of you. It improves literally everything you do.

Red and basedpill

Work on your social skills and actually venture outside your mums basement. You're NEVER going to get any pussy without meeting women in real life. Dating apps will probably be difficult for you. Unfortunately dating can be quite difficult these days i.e most couples I know met online, which has been the case for me personally to. Some girls can have really high standards even if your way better than them. Your best hope is just to meet enough girls and some of them might like you