They fell for the bull trap

>they fell for the bull trap
Pumps on weekends are bearish af, just like in 2017 when they dumped on the weekends for bear traps during the bull run, the pros live to catch you wagie slaves off guard on your 2 days of freedom

Attached: 5E9FFA0C-84F8-4D57-80F2-A531F480F1D3.jpg (1000x1092, 123K)

Kek never off guard

>he thinks we fell for the bulltrap

>he think its a bulltrap

One of the most accurate posts on this site, well done user you’ve cracked the code.

has anyone seen Willy?

Perhaps, who is asking?

This is Dan Larimer. When is my coin dumping to 50 cents?

Hey willy I made a post and called you yesterday

What's happening now and going to happen? Any more updates?

Thank you

Dan stop fucking little boys you piece of dogshit

Go to sleep mom

In general market and BTC. How low will will go and this is a obvious Bart right?

i just checked and every single major drop happened on a weekend this entire bear market

fucking IMPRESSIVE AS FUCK OP

Hi Daniel, probably by the end of this year be patient. Also maybe ladder buys and DCA in the $1-0.5 range and be sure to have some extra fiat or stink bids in lower to catch and possible flash crashes or wicks
Nothing is really bullish yet, if we break 4200 a rally to 5k is possible but it will fail like all the others, unironically... this year will likely be boring and sideways for a majority of it, caps lock user kinda has the right idea. My ideal target to buy coins is when BTC is at 1300-1800 but I’m not touching BTC anymore, entire thing is zogged.

Side note on eos keep updated with the developments and news from block one. If they announce anything major then the 50 cent target might be outta range.

Thank you. When do you see 1800 ish happening? Summer or October/November?

Thoughts on chainlink and Sergey?

What's your work/life background?

How or anything about source. Understand if you want to skip the last q

Thanks

Perhaps toward the end of summer, no specific date but it’s very likely to happen.
Link is a meme and copyrighted by based Craig, not bullish on it at all
Professional NEEt, I will never work another day in my life thanks to Jow Forums ;)

What happened at /g?

What advice would you give to a wagecuck who wants to become a. Professor neet?

I'll look into caps annon. Didn't take him too seriously.

What are your thoughts on NANO.

Thank you for all your help and previous posts and thread. Have a great weekend

Bitcoin happened, Jow Forums shilled me on it early.
Accumulate BSV with your gains from alts and trades and wait a few years, learn to code bsv dapps or start a business that is web based and requires little upkeep or work you can outsource to pajeets
Nano is Reddit coin, I’ll leave it at that
Have a great weekend too fren

Thanks Fren :)
Last question.in terms of wallet security sv what do you recommend ?

Bitaddress paper wallet generated offline and lamanated plus put in a safe, electron Sv or an old android phone that has nothing else on it and stays offline most of the time

>he thinks its a bullrun

Attached: 1436528087844.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Thank you. Fren. I was not around in g time. So this is my first real chance. I do have 11k Link and lost everything else. Will look to consolidate and sell.

Amazing how 2 people who have never met each other, somewhere in the world can share information freely and instantly. Yet no one outside world understands bitcoin wallet and how it could have helped Venezuela or what it actually is ;(

Word. Me and mittens will be posted. Still remember that cold, cold November day. Time flies.

so why not btc? do you not think it will go to ATH again?

also what about ETH ?

What a gay thread

Writing style is very familiar. I know a couple larpfags who write like this while they suck each other's Korean cocks.

either on the weekend, or on the monday after it.
but i think 2019 has been all weekends so far

>>Accumulate BSV
>do the needful sir

Gas yourself you blatant pajeet shill. Calvin Ayre's a pedo and Bcash SV is a pedo scam coin.

FUCK CRAIG WRIGHT
FUCK CALVIN AYRE
FUCK TRIPFAGS

oh wise one , thank you for warning me i nearly fomo

Attached: 1548273207445.png (937x788, 369K)

>any movement on weekends is bearish af