Should I buy Yang hats in bulk and sell them in yuropoor?

Should I buy Yang hats in bulk and sell them in yuropoor?

Attached: 1552605295342.jpg (1000x1000, 242K)

Why would yuropoors care about Yang?

>lets attempt to make our own shitty version of the iconic MAGA hat

A chink copying ideas, what else is new

yang is cringe im sorry

Most people won't, but because of virtue signalling. People here in northern Europe love to tell everyone how much they hate Drumpf.

don't give a shit about politics but would still wear that yang cap just because it looks cool

Where can I buy them?

People have been making campaign hats forever

Attached: Csw.jpg (1399x1440, 147K)

that maybe be true, but most campaign hats were just plain hats that look like pic related. The red MAGA hat was a stroke of political genius by having something instantly recognizable as a symbol of support.

It's obvious that's what Yang is going for with this thing, but the problem is that the left is unable to meme or come up with anything original.

Attached: il_794xN.1837720821_czx4.jpg (794x805, 55K)

Yikes

Thought about doing the same in Australia. Should be able to find a cheap Chinese supplier that can make and ship bulk then charging triple.

why the fuck would non-burgers know or care about a marginal american political figure?

Care to elaborate? I've watched a lot of his stuff and he seems to make a lot of sense to me. Also he's just a pretty cool dude, a little dorky but not cringy in the slightest

>UBI
YIKES

Kekek I think im the one responsible for the hats being for sale though

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-041214_Twitter.jpg (1440x1874, 365K)

Internet memes. You have no idea how many people I saw with trump shirts and hats in Australia. Someone made big coin considering the official hats didn't ship here.

Yang didn't even make these. Supporters came up with the idea and some non affiliated company started making them

>>Not understanding the effect it will have on crypto
YIKES

He is a big meme, and if he doesn't fuck up, the meme will keep growing.

ivanka 2024

Attached: ivanka 2024.png (370x136, 5K)

I'm from Europe and I would buy a hat that says
>$1000 x 300000000 x 12

"what's a measly little 3.6 Trillion out of 19?"
>Yang Dang Doodle2020

Yuropoors are obsessed over US domestic politics. It's a disease.