Daily reminder btc is just pump and dump from here on. there are no fundamentals anymore. it's not being used as money...

daily reminder btc is just pump and dump from here on. there are no fundamentals anymore. it's not being used as money. it's just digital boomer gold now.

Attached: powsucks.png (813x350, 77K)

>the only unconfiscatable asset on earth which you can claim to trully own has no (incredibly undervalued) fundamentals
Imagine the iq

It's not a bubble! This time it's different!

>Bitcoin will never ATH again! this time is different!

>the only unconfiscatable asset on earth which you can't use for anything has no fundamentals
Lmao ffy

>Yidbucks have endless inflation in sight
>The last TRUE alternative to getting buttfucked by the current monetary system
Yeah I think I'll stick with BTC

What if governments demand payment in bitcoin lest you want to face jail time?

>bitcoin will just go up forever and ever
>$1 trillion per bitcoin by 2035 guys!!

except now there are 2000 more unconfiscatable assets... many of which are vastly superior

>seamlessly cross any border with all of your wealth while everyone else gets (((confiscated)))
Bitcoin has no use case, for poorfags which shouldn't be on Bitcoin to begin with

Yea those fuckers did it good, hijacking bitcoin. LN was never meant to work, even if it had it would have just been a mean for bankers to have control over bitcoin.

3 letter agencies love code names with double meaning. Blockstream can be interpreted as "streaming blocks", but what it really is about is "blocking the stream", as in blocking the stream of transactions, which is exactly what their purpose was, and they succeeded.

And then yea, bitcoin is fundamentally flawed in that it can be copied, and proof of work leads to centralization, so we end up with a bunch of centralized competing coins.

that doesn't mean it's not a PnD

So, uh... bullish for ETH?

>cross the border
>btc has dropped 80%
>hold
>can't pay shit
Yeah surely you want to keep your wealth in the most volatile asset in the market.

BTC is fucking depressing. It's amazing how well it's been compromised and stripped down over the years.

If you don't realize how much the "OGs" have been spitting in your face all these years then you haven't done your homework.

You could all be making millions off this shit, starting real businesses. Instead they've tricked you into scraping pennies together with LN, usually with hardware that they produced themselves (Casa node comes to mind) with their early adopter BTC. It's such a joke, such utter cuckoldry.

None of you understand the game that is really being played. At all.

LN is v0.5 you slack-jawed, cum-dribbling, faggots.

To say it doesn't work at this stage and will never shows how little you understand internet technology. You really should sell all your crypto because, holy fuck, you are too fucking stupid to have money or reproduce.

>It's too complex and you have to jump through too many hoops to get it working

Explain to me how TLS works user. You know, that thing that happens every time to you connect to a server or go to a website.

You can't. It happens it the background as your dumb-nigger ass is posting sanjay's vision threads. You have no fucking clue. You used to have to open connections manually to other servers to get anything from them.

Now you just type a url and viola! You and fucking carol are on facebook looking at cat pictures. z

What businesses do you suggest we start? What are you doing that stops you from falling for the tricks you mentioned?

Ethereum.

A post so woke, I'm skipping my morning coffee

Sounds like it's time to make a ton of money on retards by shorting btc bro

Find a niche and make the Bitcoin version of it. I suggest checking out unwriter and the tools he's been putting out, specifically Planaria.

Dont fall for the LN shit, or Grin, or any of the other subliminal ponzis being sold by millionaires that got lucky. Simple. Make your own thing, make an app with bitdb, don't ever buy into their nonsense.

If you want to get a good idea of who we're dealing with when I say "them" go read some Mercea Popescu blog posts or read the IRC logs from back in the day. These people want you to become their serfs.

I don't think this is a sustainable lie from Blockstream. They are pretty much in a corner and can't win from here. But on the other hand, they have already won. Mainstream adoption of a decentralized world currency can't be stopped, but they have delayed it for longer than I could have imagined. Then again maybe it's for the best though. Keeping it on the down low for now and letting problems of cryptos get fixed before average people start using them might be good.

when i read stuff like this, i almost believe it till I read some plug about BCH or BSV

the OP in that thread is a larper. LN isn't a new concept. Lightning channels had been discussed even before MtGox collapsed. You newfags make me sick

If you genuinely believe that this could happen thrn you have a genuine failure to u derstand where monetary policy comes from. Even if bitcoin was the system that would evolve into a global currency, which it absolutely is not, you will not see anything close to what you are describing in your lifetime. Not even remotely close.

those are pow coins. pow has reached it's limits. it will never be digital cash. only invest in pow if you never want to see gains again. if crypto isn't used as money then what the fuck is it good for?

>the only
No.

What do you think Bitcoins future is? I'm imagining it as more of a secondary option to your countries own issued fiat.

So everywhere will accept either bitcoin or fiat, almost like a safety net from rampant inflation