How is it possible to lose money in crypto? this shit is so fucking easy. I'm up 8x since December 2018...

how is it possible to lose money in crypto? this shit is so fucking easy. I'm up 8x since December 2018. Literally just flip alts. Obviously alt season has come to an end so i'm all out now and hold a massive bitcoin short since its obvious which way its going...

Attached: hot.jpg (683x1024, 202K)

>its so ez how r u not rich

Attached: 1541552632510.png (205x246, 4K)

i think it's pretty obvious you are the brainlet here user

How much BTC do I need for all 3 of these ladies to sit on my face?

whats your net worth

after december?
$320k. probably going to be $600k once this short pays off

btc +2% / alts +3% today
how is it obv its going south?

loooool look at this brainlet

enlighten me, master

btc is up 20% since its feb lows

How many trades have you made since December.

>loooool look at this brainlet
does it make you feel like a big boi calling people brainlets?

youre the one that sounds retarded op.

imagine pressing buttons, getting extremely lucky and only having 300k$ AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

idk i dont keep count. around 100-150.a lot of them are scalps. the bigger trades? around 40 - they last a few days.

post proof, otherwise you are a gay larper

lol y r u so jealous? lose all you're money in the bear market? fucking retards kek. nice coping mechanism youve got there.

look at the chart

>look at the chart

Attached: 1346234561.jpg (228x221, 6K)

lmao. i bet your one of those fags that invests in coins because of "good fundamentals"
you suffer from dunning kruger

>flip alts

Could you please tell me what that means? Teach me, Master.

Agreed OP

I've made well over 200k in the last 5 months. So easy

>how is it possible to lose money in crypto? this shit is so fucking easy. I'm up 8x since December 2018. Literally just flip alts. Obviously alt season has come to an end so i'm all out now and hold a massive bitcoin short since its obvious which way its going...
The literal exact thing everybody says the first 3 months or so. Come back in a year or so. At least wait that long to see if you just got lucky.

i you're worth 320k and made 800% since december by flipping alts you're either a degenerate gambler going all in every time or lying. i'm worth 200k and i'm only flipping alts all the time. but if you have this big of a stack you don't go that risky, i'm only up 30% since december

it's insanely hard to make money still, don't be delusional because of a small pump. You could be in the wrong coins at the wrong time and lose months worth of gains in an instant

kys

post proof or fuck off

>its obvious which way its going...
dunning-kruger'd

It means trading complete shitcoins frequently.

4/10 larp

This guy has probably turned his $200 into $1600. GTFO. Try doing that

with a real stack

ahaha u poor faggot larper

Enhance.

Attached: g1GiUbs.jpg (1671x2506, 434K)

Biz has become entirely populated with b8-taking faggots...wtf happened in the past year?