Where are those QNT fags who had a grudge against LTO?

Even with the dump, LTO has still performed better in a shorter space of time.

Stats dont lie, QuNTs.

>LTO
ICO price $0.03
Current price $0.094970
ROI: 315.8%

>QNT
ICO price $1.60
Current price $3.49
ROI: 218.1%

Attached: 1.jpg (1008x204, 20K)

During the past 2 weeks LTO has literally dumped 2x more than QNT..

And yet LTO has still performed better in return on investment.

Talk about deluded. The stats are right in front you.

No one gives a fuck. What is the point of this thread? Might as well compare it to HOT etc?

If you still hold LTO you're a literal brainlet at this point

Triggered? Dont like the thread, go post your own instead of wasting your time posting on this one.

i bought QNT at 85 cents

Attached: tone-vays.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Everyone has different average cost, and if you massage the figures you can make the data work in your favor. But ICO price in USD is the most common way to compare ROI.

Yes in USD, since that is what your portfolio is worth TODAY. Measuring ROI against BTC/ETH is also important, but thats based on future valuations of what BTC/ETH might be worth in a year or two.

Just sayin.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Why is it a competition? You can't be mad about every investment you don't have doing good.

Im not mad, this is just another shitpost. Its a slow day today. I thought you QNT fags enjoyed a bit of rivalry?

Attached: 1.jpg (500x281, 50K)

Attached: q.png (730x223, 25K)

And your point is?

Kek the embarrassing level of cope in this thread.

Stay poor.

Attached: 1551634319862.jpg (565x1206, 310K)

Yup, LTO has outperformed QNT when comparing against USD ICO price. And has done so in a shorter timeframe. Stay poor.

And if you want to divert from the original topic, I can also say things about Quant not featuring on Sky News (as promised), but in fact some random channel on Sky that no one watches....

Attached: 1.jpg (422x281, 30K)

>> Thinks USD gains are more important than BTC/ETH gains

>> Thinks it's a good idea to FUD quant by saying they're on a slightly lesser TV channel than they could have been

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, whatsoever, that your portfolio is less than $1000.

Different ways of looking at it. As already mentioned calculating USD will determine what your portfolio is worth TODAY. Calculating in BTC/ETH is based on future expectations. It matters little outperforming BTC/ETH if they were to continue to drop for another year in USD. What is good about outperforming ETH for example if it drops to $1? Big deal.

The absolute state of biz.

The absolute state of biz

> buys crypto with fiat
> said crypto drops 99% in usd\fiat value, but outperforms doge coin by 50% in sats value
> thinks it’s ok

Slightly more sarcastic version:

>Dad: Hey son, how’s that $1000 I gave you, did you buy any crypto with it?

>You: Yes but Im at a loss of 99% in USD terms and my portfolio is currently worth $10. Buts it’s ok because I’m “up” compared to BTC/ETH.

>Dad: Kek, go back to McDonalds, son.

Dude, 99.9% of cryptos take their USD value from how much they're worth in BTC or ETH. They do not have direct fiat values themselves.

If a crypto drops 99% in USD value, but is up 50% in sats value, then it's because BTC has crashed, not the alt itself. and if BTC has crashed, then ALL other alts relying on BTC pairings for value will be in the same boat. In that situation, you always want the alt that is providing the best sats gain.

Wow. I really, genuinely hope you're just new to the game, because if you don't understand this and think USD value for alts is more important than BTC/ETH when accumulating wealth, then you are absolutely fucked.

Also FYI, the fact you think this, and you're an LTO bagholder, just adds more reason to avoid LTO.

>if you don't understand this and think USD value for alts is more important than BTC/ETH when accumulating wealth

He thinks that BTC/ETH are guaranteed to rise in value in the future.

At some point YOU will cash out. Back to USD or whatever your local currency is. That is fact. And that proves that USD/Fiat remains king. I’m off to buy some AION anyway, seems to be doing better than QNT these days, kek. Stay poor faggot.

Attached: 1499251935074.jpg (229x220, 11K)

>In that situation, you always want the alt that is providing the best sats gain.

ok just got some AION orders ready.

No, in that situation, you should have already cashed out in tether/fiat, allowing you the opportunity to rebuy crypto at a lower cost. USD/fiat matters. and if you think it has no relevance and it’s not an important metric for comparing your “investment” then I don’t know what to tell you. See you at McDonald’s.

>AION

Attached: Screenshot (144).png (1116x511, 54K)

gilbert is a fukin pajeet