Being a 35 yo virgin posting pictures of little green frogs on a chinese financial speculation forum isn't exactly how...

being a 35 yo virgin posting pictures of little green frogs on a chinese financial speculation forum isn't exactly how i pictured my life to be 10 years ago.

Attached: 1552724601218.jpg (1083x641, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memeatlas.com/pepes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PwyuCtbK3qw
basicattentiontoken.org/token-economics-considering-token-velocity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

do you also own link?

no. just some eth.

Kek has a greater purpose for you than surrendering to the calls of nature.

back to Jow Forums faggot
KEK

Ya well at least you didn't make a website based around them...

memeatlas.com/pepes.html

I spent like 300 hours on this thing

Attached: 0015.png (751x684, 683K)

good call, your life could absolutely suck more dicc

if it makes you feel any better, i have been with around 70 girls, not including prosties, sex is overrated, just try to get rich with eth and if you really want to get laid, work towards finding a similar chick, if she is also a virgin thats amazing, but if not, try to find someone who is also not that experienced, good luck user, and dont buy link or prosties

it's not bad frend. why not put some ads on there and make a little money?

Eh, trying out the whole BAT thing. But either way it costs me basically nothing to host and I don't want to fill the screen space with ads or track people anyways. So this is it.

Attached: 0011.jpg (884x768, 79K)

But thanks, fren. I appreciate the kind words.

Attached: 0031.gif (978x478, 427K)

i don't think anyone will use brave frend. most normies just use chrome so for BAT to take off there needs to be a chrome add on. then you could put a link to the add on in your site and people could download it by just clicking a button. normies might do that. but they wont ever install a completely different browser just to support you.

Of course not, the frogs didn't exist then.

bookmarked....thanks!

I like it fren i just bookmarked

just like they didn't install firefox when everyone got tired of microsofts shit?

a 55 year old tech-illiterate carpenter told me a few days ago he uses brave because he googled "alternatives web browsers"

same except I only text post

You're probably right. But, gotta have a little skin in the game either way. Plus I just like maymays so it's ok if they dont support it. Memes are for everyone.

Attached: 1552552355386.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Using Google to get away from Google. The irony is not lost on me. It'd be funny of Google bought Brave.

frogposters are cancer

Being in my mid 20's with two successful startups in my back pocket mocking people who post little green frogs on a chinkerboard is exactly what I thought I would be doing 10 years ago

Attached: 5a217d9a3339b01a008b45c2-750-563.png (750x563, 268K)

From a regulatory perspective it would appear that they can't as that's just one more drop in the anti-trust bucket. They're already on the hot seat from the senate hearing last week and regulators are just looking for a reason to break them up. But idk, not a politician.

thanks frens

Attached: 0235.jpg (555x555, 22K)

just imagine if you knew though...

Attached: 1552656732297.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

That's basically my face every day.

Saved some of them, thanks

absolutely based & bookmarked

Save them all fren. These aren't my memes, I just put them in one spot.

Thanks based user

Attached: 0126.jpg (3300x1600, 1.04M)

really, it was for me
this is the dream, user! we're living the dream!

Attached: 1495911337831.png (342x361, 101K)

Do you mind if I add this meme to the site? I plan to update every 10(ish) days.

Attached: 0051.jpg (463x463, 78K)

no one outside of bag holders and other weirdos use brave
point and case it still cant run youtube without crashing, desktop or phone app

Hmm. What version are you running? Youtube has been stable for me on Brave for about a year on both mobile and desktop. The only hangup I've had recently is that youtube is starting to get pushy with tracking to make sure you're seeing their ads (which I don't because of the ad blockers but it throws up a prompt anyways). And I have issues with playlists going to the next video when my screen is off on mobile. Honestly I just want a legit youtube alternative to play music. But the record co's will sue anyone off the face of the earth that try to do that.

But idk user, maybe uninstall and wait a year or two for a more stable version. its only v0.64 right now. I'd wait until at least v1 if you don't want to be a beta tester.

Attached: 0026.png (1520x760, 1.28M)

Either way this is gross.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 12.28.17 PM.png (660x962, 133K)

>what versions
never used brave, but if i did run it, it would be the shitty version

would be funny as shit if google found a reason to ban brave browser, i can see some shit happening but probably not because brave will never make a dent in googles revenue, also i pay monthly for youtube premium, and im gay

The fact that you have done anything productive puts you ahead of most here

What? Literally nothing wrong with it. I put in thousand hours into video gsmes without nothing to show for it.

Why so angry fren? Its just a browser. But just the fact that you think that Google could actually ban Brave just goes to show how much of a problem Google has become. I really don't care what browser you use, as long as it not chrome. Same for email as well (protonmail is good).

Just remember that Google is made up of people, and these people are able to cross-examine every detail of your life and predict probabilistically what you're going to do even before you do it. No one should have that much power.

youtube.com/watch?v=PwyuCtbK3qw

Attached: 0007.png (3000x2961, 429K)

Well I bet your strategizing skills are pretty sharp and your hand eye coordination is good too.

Attached: 0009.png (758x802, 849K)

That's pretty lit senpai, some categories like sad happy angry etc would take it to the next level. Snap some none intrusive ads and BAT on it.

>Just remember that Google is made up of people
DUDE BLAZE IT
i have nothing to hide, and the things i do hide are not shared with any medium they have, you paranoid fucky, i was being a tad waggish on the banning thing, just installed 100bats

We all have nothing to hide until we do. Be careful. Glad to hear you've decoupled from Google though.

> just bought and sold 100k

Attached: 0080.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Green and frogpilled

>tfw using chrome

I'd switch but then I'd lose all my comfy bookmarks. Using brave on mobile though, it's pretty good

Thanks fren. I try.

Attached: 0096.png (520x618, 345K)

This. Can you import the bookmarks? I'd rather not lose 5 years of bookmarks.

The porting over of passwords and bookmarks wasn't that difficult because chromium is the backend for both Chrome and Brave. I bet google wishes they could go back to 2008 and not made chrome OSS. They played themselves.

Attached: 0306.jpg (753x595, 23K)

Based but holy shit 300 hours really? Could make this site in a day

Ya I'm pretty bad at webdev. It doesn't even have any js.

Attached: 0024.png (1600x835, 763K)

Discover swinging, changes everything..

And I should mention that most of that was just cleaning the data. Not actually building the site. It really not a complicated site at all.

Attached: 0047.png (407x275, 181K)

>he still has no idea im undercover farming for alphabet corporation
superb
just fingerfatted some bats on dex, catch ya later dudes

Nicely done user, thanks for your service

forgot to attach my frog

Attached: apu happy.png (720x644, 39K)

CUTE!

Attached: 0059.jpg (500x500, 60K)

pls no

Thanks you frens. I made this for us.

Attached: 0131.jpg (1360x832, 125K)

Based.

> feeling blessed from all these positive responses

Seriously though thanks. I wasn't sure how this was going to go over. Glad most seem to like it so far.

> feels good man

Attached: 0159.png (320x320, 68K)

nice site, fren

Attached: 382C8DFC-0B7D-42B2-ACFB-5646A6515E90.gif (500x300, 571K)

could at least put your btc eth monero keys there for coffee donations, nothing wrong with that.

Do you have an ARK address?

this gave me a hearty kek
thanks for all your effort user

Attached: 0256.png (650x500, 39K)

Thanks user. Just in case anyone care's here's why I made this particular style of site. This is Jow Forums after all:

So from a visual linguistics standpoint meme's are the language of the internet. They have semantic meaning depending on the context and are a viable way of expressing intent and emotion where text would either take too long or be to complex to condense into a single post. So I started looking around and saw that when it comes to maymay's there's only three "repo's" (for lack of a better term) where users can find them:

knowyourmeme.com
me.me
warosu.org

I looked up the Alexa stats on these sits and figured that people really weren't going there to learn about the origins of memes or to look at past threads. They wanted the images. So I figured I'd just collect one's that could be considered 'universal' in the sense that any person from any culture could use them to express their intents or feelings and put them in one place.

Also I'm sick of living under Google's thumb so I thought it would be cool to make a site that might produce a lot of traffic but that had nothing to do with AdMob or Google analytics whatsoever. But that remains to be seen. Either way glad I could help. These aren't my memes, their ours. So it would be scummy of me to put ads and trackers on the site anyway.

> thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 0086.jpg (960x690, 122K)

Very apt analysis.

True. But this is also a trial run for the Brave browser for me personally. I want to see if that's actually a viable way of monetizing a site. I don't want to be in Bezo's cage for the rest of my life. Thanks though.

Sorry, I don't.

That's the dream fren. Thank you for liking it.

Attached: 0373.jpg (1278x832, 789K)

>memeatlas.com/pepes.html
would be nice to have a link on subpages to get back to your index.html since sometimes they're opened in new tabs so can't use the browsers return.

I love you OP

Ya I definitely have to update that. I also have a couple of broken links but it will take me about a week to get to it. But I'm shooting for weekly updates every thurs so we can have the freshest meme's to post on the weekends.

Looking back I should have made the target the current page but it will be updated. Thanks for the feedback.

Attached: comfy_gaming_neet_pepe.jpg (284x177, 8K)

What colour frogs were you expecting to be posting?

Cleaning the data?

A big project for you is to make it searchable. Perhaps just steal the keywords from those other sites you mentioned and associate them accordingly.

I was able to import my bookmarks from firefox in an instant

...Also will be donating some BAT to memeatlas goy when I get home lmoa

For about a year I just grabbed every meme I saw. Ended up with a lot of trash and stuff that would have been been way too specific. So I spent a lot of time figuring out what the final index should be. I probably put way to much thought into it but eh, it was fun.

Ya that's definitely on the to-do list too. I'd also like to use do a drag and drop image search using python on the backend (once again no tracking of course).

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 8.08.14 PM.png (668x960, 127K)

All kinds

Attached: 0395.jpg (499x499, 54K)

>So from a visual linguistics standpoint meme's are the language of the internet. They have semantic meaning depending on the context and are a viable way of expressing intent and emotion where text would either take too long or be to complex to condense into a single post.
Sort of, but your site's cardinality doesn't reflect this at all. As an example, grugs don't necessarily have anything in common with each other besides the character and setting. There are happy grugs, sad grugs, frustrated grugs etc. The fact that it's a grug is a secondary, dependent property of the "intent and emotion" being portrayed.

Likewise, consider why "pepe" as a concept brings to mind a collection of trading cards, while "sad pepe" as a concept has a strong thematic cohesion and evokes a specific mood.

This isn't to say your categorization isn't useful but your justification doesn't fit it.

I think pagination and thumbnail-sized thumbnails are more important since they impede navigation

Ah. I hope you figure out a way to monetize it even if it's only a bit.

I figure if people like it enough they'll donate BAT through the browser. If not then that's ok too. I just wanted to make a fun site for me and my frens :)

Attached: 0003.jpg (800x1024, 145K)

You are okay mens I kind of know how you feel.
At least you didn't do evil shit like killing people or putting your family and friends in danger like the mosque shooter, now the muslim brotherhood will hunt down and eliminate his whole family and friends because that's how they roll, I lived in one of their (one of the more civilized, still savage) countries, very vengeful people, not like the white trash that abolished the death sentence, like it should be in such cases actually, he is a heavily idiotic person for doing some such thing.
Just stay strong please and maybe you will be lucky and find your happiness eventually.

Where are the Chainlink memes?

> stealth mode user

Attached: 0005.png (544x572, 224K)

/stealthmode/ Fag Twitter shills brought this to themselves

FUCK SHILLS!

This type of 9gag-like itemization and cultural forensics on Jow Forums memes, shoehorning them to Dawkins' writings is a big reason why this site went to shit.

tldr fuck pepe and the 'creative think-tanks' who force their sterlie, flavorless, mass-produced malignancy.

>memeatlas.com/pepes.html

Attached: 0146.jpg (1000x847, 199K)

Nice Pepes. Did you get muhh 10 BATs? :|

>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.

Is this to prevent copyright-infringement?

Still waiting on the Brave servers to update but thanks friend. Enjoy!

haha nice

Ya on my part. I don't claim ownership of these maymay's. I'm kinda hoping this will be the wikipedia of meme's if that makes sense. But I'd need to refine my classification system before that happens. I'm an amateur linguist so this is ultimately a personal project to me. Although I have no idea what the grammar is/should be yet.

Attached: 0082.jpg (335x500, 73K)

Delete this

Not a bad idea. Saved a lot of rare Pepes thanks fren

QUADS OF LUCK

Save em all. Although this site is already paid for this year so its not going anywhere though. You can think of it as the cloud for memes for when you're phone posting.

Attached: 0043.png (888x1025, 1.72M)

Here u go fren

Attached: present.jpg (265x190, 13K)

See what I did there?

> one of us

Attached: 0114.png (888x1025, 409K)

I think you might be on to something.
I used to have a large portfolio of reaction images and memes, but i got a new computer and never bothered to transfer the portfolio, since then i make a google search for an image (often it is not even a specific image i am after e.g. "depressed guy with down-sydrome" and then take the best image i can find for that particular context i want to use it in).

If Your MemeAtlas became more organized, and had a larger spread - like brainlet images etc. I think a lot of people would use such a site for an image/meme source.

I’ll give you BAT for this bro

audible kek

Exactly. I found myself doing the same thing so that was the initial inspiration for the site. And once again not trying to shill (jannies pls no) but you'll find the brainlets under

www.memeatlas.com/brainlets.html

I have: BAT, bobos, brainlets, boomers, grugs, misc, pepes, wojaks and zoomer memes.

I'll be updating and improving the site over the next couple of weeks but I just wanted to get this thing live.

Thank you fren. Glad you like it.

Attached: 0005.png (597x400, 79K)

And honestly I'm hoping that with everything being in one place we'll get a bunch more awesome memes because there's a lot of inspiration to draw from when you can just scroll. But idk.

Attached: 0004.jpg (586x443, 146K)

Now this guy knows how to early adopt. Sent you 1bat just because you are clever enough to get in early.

Btw you are probably going to be a millionaire if you maintain the site and update it. Seriously man...tips for meme folder arrangement. Very smart. Keep your business in order and run with it. Advertise occasionally but don't be too pushy. You can make it with this...

Thank you. And I really do want to see this grow organically. Outside of mentioning it on here a couple of times and hanging around crypto-twitter I don't plan on doing any overt ads. Well I might do Jow Forums if the price is right but that will be it.

I figure that if the site and content are good enough people will find it on their own and let their friends know too. Metcalfe's Law and all that jazz. If not than that's that. But improvements and new memes are on the way!

Also I plan on donating a significant amount of the BAT I get to other creators. That's the only way to get the Brave ecosystem to grow. If I'm greedy and keep it all then I end up hurting myself too, so I have a strong interest in making sure that BAT scales properly as well. That's why I didn't put my affiliate link in for Brave at the bottom of the index page. This is more important than that. I wage anyways so I don't need the cash as much as I want to see Brave grow.

basicattentiontoken.org/token-economics-considering-token-velocity/

Attached: 0001.png (973x599, 1.4M)

I wish you could customize how much BAT you want to tip, because I had to send 10 BAT six times, and then 5 BAT one time, and then 1 BAT four times

Attached: bat.png (363x90, 3K)