We unironically are not late adopters to crypto

Although crypto did reach a degree of mainstream attention last bull, ask yourself how many people were actually buying crypto.

Hardly any. A minority of 18-35 year old males were pretty much the only demographic getting in in sizeable numbers, and even then they were mostly only throwing in small amounts of cash.

I saw a random crypto thread in a normie reddit board recently (non finance related) and I decided to post in it. I made a reasonably balanced post about why BTC and this asset class is likely to see further growth and how there is a lot of infrastructure being built to accommodate investment into the space. I then suggested that everyone should keep a small % of their investments in cryptocurrencies.

It got downvoted to shit and rags of normies came in to tell me about how crypto was worthless and how it was a worse investment than gambling on horses.

And bear in mind this is reddit, a board full of mostly younger people. And they still were completely skeptical of it and pretty much calling it a ponzi/scam.

So we still haven't even come close to penetrating true normie FOMO into this space. No doubt when the market bulls again all of these types will buy in, except this time we'll have regulated and trustworthy investment vehicles like Fidelity rather than having to KYC some random chink exchange.

I hope you've been accumulating because we are nowhere near seeing just how big this shit can go

Attached: 1551012062614.jpg (205x246, 7K)

When they tell you are late adopters, you know they are fucking neon noseburgs. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.

The REAL redpill:

We ARE early adopters.

Innovators.
-You are here-
Early adopters.

BSV is the real Bitcoin.

Sanjay is the real street shitter

unironically true. normies only cared about crypto for 2 months, that was just a taste to make sure it could work.

no u

>Although crypto did reach a degree of mainstream attention last bull, ask yourself how many people were actually buying crypto.

Yeah I wonder why normies didn't buy a useless internet coin that they can't spend or use anywhere? Man, they're so dumb, hehe right guys?

This.
0.1btc will be enough to make it when reddit fags and normies finally accept crypto

These are the only real early adopters here
T.been in crypto since 2010

Truth

I had a giggle mate

2017 was the first sell off

Literally my next door neighbour who is a Paki boomer bought in the January 2018 bullrun. If randos like him are getting in on it I'm sure there were plenty other boomers buying at the same time.

I vividly remember around the height of Dec 2017/Jan 2018, a number of coworkers were talking and asking about Bitcoin, but literally almost none of them actually bought any or even created an account. It was a conversation topic for a couple months, but there wasn't even remotely any sort of 'adoption.' It was just a short period of awareness is all.

Question is why would anybody need crypto? People only buy it to get rich and coinbase already was the most popular app on appstore. People who wanted to buy or needed are already in.

Nigger you don't get it. How many people own Amazon stock? Not that many, huh? Means we're probably early on amazon! The herd is coming, all the hobos and McDonald's workers haven't bought in yet!

What a bad comparison. Everyone uses Amazon. Do you know how stupid you are?

Crypto isn’t the future and you all are late adopter. Don’t be sad though, there’s always new things to be early adopters of.

*NEWS FLASH READ ALL ABOUT IT*

If you guys want crypto to flourish then please start using it in day to day life if the option is provided to you. The less cash you have in the bank the less profits they make from using it. I have started funding my PayPal through Localbitcoins.com for when BTC is not an option to buy something, so at least I still get to cuck out the banks.

Dude... it’s not happening

damn right its happening

This is what the early adopters used to say back in the day. You’re stuck holding their bags and their mantras lol.

This. OP's post is pure cope.

There will be one last bull run. But BTC will never take off.

>It got downvoted to shit and rags of normies came in to tell me about how crypto was worthless and how it was a worse investment than gambling on horses.
Why did you think it was a good idea to show your power level over at reddit?

And it failed, how clogged up did the exchanges quickly get

Go back.

a minority of fringe gen-xers and boomers bought in at the top, and a larger minority were aware of it but didn't buy (cnbc and fox business had segments on crypto nearly every day at the peak), but I would guesstimate a slight majority still have no idea what it is or only heard about it once and never looked into it further

basically this

dont say this