The greatest financial opportunity of your entire life

Attached: nkn-696x449.jpg (696x449, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/crypto/@andrecronje/cryptocurrency-code-review-nkn
medium.com/nknetwork/nkn-is-officially-the-first-round-gold-label-project-on-binance-info-c59e9ef8c22a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True.

Lol bagholder cope.

I'm in profit on NKN. I did buy some around 20c last summer but did an epic DCA near 1c in December so right now I'm up around 80%. FUD harder please

I'd love to go all in but my balls aren't that big enough. I'll keep my spread of this, LINK and HOT.
>epic DCA near 1c in December
Based. I got in at 2.4 cents and I'm up like 50%

Going to be a lot of cope with this one in the future.

Pajeet coin, check their GitHub. Fucking scam fuck off raj

yes, this is true.

Can you direct us to what exactly you find wrong in github? Please.

just copy pasted garbage google the code review where the lepad dev had to explain why they used code from 2 other projects lol

Aww yes based "muh shit github" fud.
Not even trying anymore eh?

It's true. Go look at the files yourself faggot.

nkn was banned from binance voting 5-6 months ago since then nothing happened, noooothing. CZ belittles NKN

I have and there is nothing wrong with it. Seems to be regularly updated and improved, user you've got a few months before it goes 10c+ it's inevitable, if your bag isn't set for the mission then I don't know what more to say. I know for a fact that it will be listed on top exchanges soon.

Both NKN and Elastos are chink scams based on a cancelled chink scam.
steemit.com/crypto/@andrecronje/cryptocurrency-code-review-nkn

>andrecronje
a literal who?

When bindants plz

For anyone taking this pajeet seriously, andres original code review was done months before NKN even had a testnet. He did an updated code review later on which was quite positive, and they've come a long way further since then.

Also the project they "copied" from was Onchains distributed network architecture (DNA) which NKN uses as it's codebase. NKNs CEO Yanbo co founded Onchain and was the top code contributer for DNA. So the only thing they were stealing was code written by NKNs CEO.

This project is literally unfuddable, you're going to have to try harder street shitters

They used the code of an open source project, that's the idea of open source. Thanks, just bought more

Just check the mooning potential of NKN vs those (link, hot)...Use your brain please...

reviewed by a faggot endorsing another chink scam

its old anyway. he did a newer one which was positive. NKN didnt even have a testnet at that stage

> nkn is shilled on biz
> holo is shilled on biz at the same time
> holo gets listed on binance for free and turns out to be the next ans
> nkn gets banned from binance voting and turns out to be the next link
imagine picking the chink scam

Attached: 1517234025197.png (175x262, 118K)

Fag, {*****} was never banned fro Binance.

from the voting for fraudulent votes

Looks like a little scam pump attempt on IDEX too. Nice fake volume.

Banned from binance ? Source ?. But Binance Gold Label Project ? Sources =>medium.com/nknetwork/nkn-is-officially-the-first-round-gold-label-project-on-binance-info-c59e9ef8c22a

Try again please.

Push to swap for Erc 20 = Binance.
I can’t believe there are people invested in crypto that don’t at least have a 10k bag of the next antshares

I know but you have to manage risk, isn't it? What if NKN doesn't work as they intend to? And LINK and HOT go parabolic? HOT and NKN are somewhat competitors, in fact.