Why is it that every time I want to discuss precious metals and do a search for "gold" nine out of ten times all I find...

Why is it that every time I want to discuss precious metals and do a search for "gold" nine out of ten times all I find is a bunch of aspies posting:
>is this the golden bull run
>the golden bull run starts now
>I thought you said this was the golden bull run
Sometimes five or six of them at a time.

Also, precious metal thread.

Attached: IMG_0289.jpg (4000x3000, 2.9M)

is that a chocolate bar?

Go away boomer, no one cares about your shiny rocks

Shiny rocks are the original pnd scamcoin

The finest Swiss made bars.

>every time I want to discuss precious metals
What is there to discuss?

H E D G E
E
D
G
E

End of discussion

Golden bull golden bull golden bull golden bull golden bull golden bull

How do you know that's real gold? I remember some news article about an old man who bought from the same store all the time and it turned out it was just some random metal.

It didn't come from Ebay or some back alley pawn shop. The place is a pretty big dealer that sells all over the country and I have never heard about them selling fake shit. You can usually tell the fake ones by looking at the side, they are thicker than real ones.

Could this be the fabled Golden Bull Run?
In 1876 economists and mathematicians theorised the existence of a economic-ecosystem that had reached a form of transcendence - creating an endless positive feedback loop. They proposed that such a system entering this state would begin what they called the Golden Bull Run. Various mathematical models were created to show what this Golden Bull Run would look like.

Through my PhD research I believe cryptocurrency may be entering the early stages of a Golden Bull Run. In this stage early investors could potentially earn an endless supply of wealth - as the system generates tangible wealth rather than just moving it around.

Economists believed that the slow nature of the stock market meant that harmful players could sabotage the emergence of the Golden Bull Run before it could get started. However it looks like the extremely fast paced nature of cryptocurrency means it is not susceptible to these types of attacks.

If I am right we could see something never before experienced in the history of the universe. Hold on while you can - takeoff is imminent.

They don't and boomers never even take stuff out if packages

You can measure and weigh it to see if it's real

PAMP EET

>You can measure and weigh it to see if it's real

there are plenty of examples of people getting fake PAMP bars on ebay that are the exact size and weight they should be but are just tungsten clad with a thin layer of gold.

the only way to be 100% sure is using a spectrometer but that isn't worth it for most people. The best way is just buying from a reputable gold dealer, they wouldn't risk their entire business and reputation selling anything fake.

Attached: fake gold 3.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Something funny and kinda related:
I have meet many bitcoin maximalist that buy silver instead of gold for the same reason altcoiners invest trying to get more btc in return. But they are unable to understand the paradox they are into.

>exact size and weight
that's chemically impossible.

are you saying that density and mass can not be measured sufficiently to determine a correct ratio?

I really can't understand why the US government isn't clamping down on the people who are bringing in the fake Chinese bars and coins. They should be pretty easy to track down when it keeps happening and send them to jail for fifty years. It's almost like certain people do not want there to be confidence in gold and silver.

>chemically impossible
What are you talking about?

Gold has a density of 19.282 g/cm^3 and Tungsten has 19.25 g/cm^3. They're already an almost perfect match (off by ~0.17%). No bullion manufacturer guarantees you more than 999/1000 purity so being off by less than 2/1000 will already pretty much fool anyone on the market who only measures and weighs.

But we can do better, of course, even up to what you claim to be chemically impossible. If you mix a little bit of Platinum (21.46) or Osmium (22.61) in you can totally get a bar with the exact same density as gold that is almost pure Tungsten. I'm not saying that's how the popular scam goes, but it is most definitely possible.
Example: 99.04% Tungsten and 0.94% Osmium would have a density of 19.28226 g/cm^3

>spectrometer
Bullshit. That's not how spectroscopy works. You can't just hold a bar into a spectrometer and it'll tell you what the material composition is. These chemical instruments work with atoms, not objects on the physical scale.
Most gold dealers use resonance instead. They have a machine with a tiny microphone on a chord. You put the gold on the machine and touch the microphone on various places. If the material changes under the outter layer you could tell by the way sound waves travel through the material.

Sometimes when we post golden bullrun, we are trying to activate sentiment bots to buy to help push the price above resistance levels.

Just bought more meme maples. Idc about the milk spots I clean em up nice

I live in Maryland but live fairly close to Delaware, where there is no sales tax at all on coin purchases. I've tried three different coin dealers over there and every one of their stores are complete bullshit. You would think that there would be dozens of coin dealers there because of the tax situation trying to outbid each other to get the MD, PA and NJ customers to drive over. Golden Eagle is just a few miles away from me and their prices are not all that bad but with the tax added it's way too expensive.