Is paid shill a real thing?

Do people actually pay others or Indians or whatever to post here or on reddit shilling shitcoins? How do you spot a paid shill?

Attached: 3BF9BD29-8A1E-4417-B04F-A9F05A9A9A74.jpg (496x180, 29K)

google mturk

Yeah,its called viral marketing. I used tk work with riot staff members and they would tell me to talk shit about certain parts and they'd already have an answer for it

Usually a shill or two and the actual developer on an anonymous account replying to them.

Is there a way to spot them on here? I’ve seen people demand flags, so I guess if they’re Indian then it’s probably a pajeet

Watch the replies closely. Check for scripted replies (perfect replies), they have shills FUD it so Jow Forums users and developers alike can attack the shill together. The person will feel like they stopped a shill when in reality they fell for it.

Spotting is easy. Suddenly 5-15 threads of random shitcoin appears. Usually some IDEX lowcap which according to them is "hidden gem". It is pretty much the same pattern every time because those pajeets are the same.
These are the most common ones;

"Big news/partnership coming"
"You don't want to miss this"
"Next 10x"
"Next Antshares"
"Antshares/Ethereum vibes"
"First coin/token I am excited in last two years"
etc. etc.

Then some screenshots of made up Discord/Twitter/Telegram conversations.

Recent ones of these have been for example Relex, Nyzo, Cova, Blockmesh, Fantom.

Shilling usually dies after day or two when they realize no one is buying or they get that one pump like with Blockmesh.

yes and they are paid in shitcoins

Thanks I see
I actually saw this IRL. Was at a festival and there was a shitcoin booth with a hobo looking black dude shilling about the cutting edge DLT. Nice guy tho. He told me he was being paid in that shitcoin, and my advice to him is to sell it at the top.

Linktards

No. It's just made up. nothing underhand ever goes on in crypto. It's a really nice, honest sector.

If you own a certain shit coin, it seems obvious to me that people will shill it. More likely to be pajeets I guess because they are poor and shit in the street?

Forgot to say aggression is also one of the most common ones.. this person creates many similar threads every week.

Classic is also these "biz tell me about this" or "should I invest" when pajeets want someone to check it out.

Like this one

I'm fudding CSW so I can accumulate BSV

4D

>Fantom

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 52K)

>Recent ones of these have been for example Relex, Nyzo, Cova, Blockmesh, Fantom.
i've made all the fantom posts and i'm not a paid shill you fucking idiot

So you're just an idiot shilling his shitcoin for free? Much better.

Attached: 1552722286657.gif (900x900, 73K)

>So you're just an idiot shilling his shitcoin for free? Much better.
shilling? i'm just copy and pasting information about fantom and letting others decide if they want to invest or not. just kys

yes but there are a few different levels aimed at different segments of the market. pajeet indian shills are cheap but effective at shilling to other pajeets and crypto negros. I am a copywriter for an advertising firm but am doing freelance shilling work on two tokens right now. I have several good reddit accounts I've been cultivating for years and I post every day on reddit with posts that are indistinguishable from real people. The real ROI these people expect is that more people start shilling unpaid and that metric is the one they're going for.

Ultimate FUD is shilling in ebonics desu

Yea, Chainlink. The most obvious ones are the larpers like Drunk user and Assblaster.

Attached: 1483652583022.jpg (215x235, 9K)

How much do you get paid according to your metrics?

I really wish I knew how to get paid for shitposting.

> they have shills FUD it so Jow Forums users and developers alike can attack the shill together

Great example, get a load of these retards shilling for free, they got tricked and have not even a clue

Attached: 1544388111265.jpg (658x823, 63K)

when somebody is cramming a dirty shitcoin down your throat, but doesn't understand the token economics behind it, they're a shill.

are you implying acting like a pajeet takes dedicated brain power to execute