Pic related will make you wealthy. Here is why:

Pic related will make you wealthy. Here is why:

Not easily to purchase (for good reason). The project is focused on 100% on development and getting more miners on board. The price WILL scale as mining power increases.

The is honestly the best time to get in on a project like this by either mining it or investing capital. However liquidity is low for obvious reason. The minute more exchanges decide to list this, game over.

I’m not trying to get random people to drop their pocket change in here, just letting those on the fence about this know what is up.

Attached: CB1641AA-CBD6-447A-80E1-3718857D7241.png (1300x1500, 366K)

4200 0xBTC will I make it?

even if it hits a measly $5 again you will have a minimum of 20k. Previous ATH was like $4.88

So how do I buy it?
Baby step me

Attached: 1552428378036.jpg (900x1125, 97K)

Well, you're essentially betting against every other currency coin when investing 0xBTC. I personally expect this to break $100 at some point. And that is probably underestimating things. Im pretty dumb desu but when i first got into crypto, I saw XRP at like 0.0003. I bought a fuck ton and always thought it would be worth at least $1 at some point. When i made these claims to my friends, biz, reddit... I got blasted. Sure enough XRP hit like $3-4... Welp, my dumb ass sold everything at 45 cents. The problem was I was listening to all the faggots telling me im stupid and XRP WOULD NEVER BE WORTH XXX Market Cap. Anyways, I feel the same way about 0xBTC. Again im literally a brainlet but I did make over 2m on the first investment of my life.

Its on mercatox, send ethereum and after 10 confirmations your trading balance is updated

Make an account on mercatox and sent eth to your account. Easy

ForkDelta is pretty easy to except liquidity sucks. be caref not to market buy because their is a huge gap. Set some low buys or just above the highest and you should get filled in within a few hours. Otherwise mining is the best option if you know how to.

Difficulty was adjusted and its too late in the game to have a profitable mining farm unless you started when 0xbtc came out, better to just DCA buy 0xbtc

k making an acct now...

kek this feels like May again

Attached: 1552735355523.png (646x465, 550K)

Dont send btc because it can take 30 min to an hour for your balance to update. Eth takes 12 mins or less

Ah yes, the crypto winter will inevitably come to an end. Like every bull run in the past, random shit coins start popping off 1000% here 2000% there. BTC breaks upwards, dumps 20% the next day, alts flourish and then BTC comes back... the good ole days. We'll be back in no time.

okayyy, so where's the buy button
I put in a px and qty and it just says login/register but i did register and validated and logged in...
platform stinks imo...

Attached: WATNAO.png (1436x939, 150K)

You arent even signed in. Its below the trading chart where it says buy sell

k they sent me 3 validation emails
i clicked all 3
what now i can see my wallet
i click "deposit" eth?

Attached: 1552094757111.jpg (1000x500, 52K)

Yeah, and send eth to that address. After 10 confirmations your balance will be updated. Need a minimum of 5 0xbtc to withdraw

it's saying "GENERATING ADDRESS"
fuckin gay
been waiting 1 min alreayd

garbage platform imo

Attached: BORING.png (1053x205, 15K)

Yep. First time is annoying. If it takes more than 2 min close it and try again. This is another reason its a golden time to buy, its annoying as fuck to get started.

k finally i got an eth address
how much to start with?

THIS IS WHY 0xBTC HOLDER WILL BECOME RICH GODS, THE NORMIES CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO BUY IT YET.

1000 would be a good start, esp while its under 25 cents. Once its 25 then you'll only get 400 coins per $100

how much is 1000 of 0xBTC in GBP???
I sent 1 ETH which is like 1% of all my ETH which i know is worth a few grand now

You will get like 5k+ coins, thats a fucking solid start man.

k the order is in
btw 1 ETH ~= 100 GBP ~= 700 0xBTC

Attached: ORDER1.png (370x146, 4K)

shit this exchange is dead af
where the bots at

someone hit my order @0.00145
just a tickle pls
wanna see what happens

Attached: 1551016188444.jpg (634x397, 67K)

there's only like ten grand gone thru the book in the last hour
u lads tryin to ruse me?

Attached: 1551618593463.jpg (750x724, 89K)

I thought you said you were spending 1000 gbp my bad

gonna see what happens
see if some ruskie runs off with my balance over the next week or so.
if it's legit i'll dump a few more eth in
cheers bro
gonna hit the sack soon
how long we talking till someone market sells and fills me?

Not long, people get super impatient on mercatox because the volume is low. Welcome to the team fren, you're a 0xchad now. Leave your order and walk away for an hour, it'll be filled.

k will do...
also it won't let me market buy... not that i'm that bothered....
cya

Attached: 1550514280670.jpg (592x955, 68K)

Cya man, Im Blitz#8616 in discord if you ever need help/wanna chat

I cant market buy either, not sure why.