Trying to find a crypto exchange that doesn't charge fee's. What do you guys use?

Trying to find a crypto exchange that doesn't charge fee's. What do you guys use?

Attached: 1549139789384.jpg (512x422, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cobinhood.com?referrerId=fc44c067-2052-4131-8805-97516be204af
bitcoinexchangeguide.com/coinbase-pro-raises-fees-for-smaller-clients-by-33-turns-off-stop-market-orders/
epay.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cobinhood.com?referrerId=fc44c067-2052-4131-8805-97516be204af

If you sign up using my referral you get 10 chances to win Bitcoin and trading bonuses. There are no fees on this exchange.

coinbase pro limit orders

bitmax fees are like 0.01%

nope, use cobinhood

bitcoinexchangeguide.com/coinbase-pro-raises-fees-for-smaller-clients-by-33-turns-off-stop-market-orders/

Trying it out. Why not coinbase? Aren't there ways to avoid fee's?

Cobinhood is based out of Hongkong, they don't require KYC and won't report you to tax authorities. They have a lot of really good coins to trade there and decent volume. Every time you trade you earn tickets, tickets are redeemed for free coins. How many other exchanges give you free coins and allow you to trade for free and don't require KYC and don't report you to tax authorities. This IS the best exchange right now. Plus there is a mobile trading app.

Interesting. Do you guys have your cellphones linked to your accounts?

Also, what market graph do you use?

huh. I had heard that but didn't actually realize they were going to make limit orders cost money. as of now it is still free. I will likely look elsewhere to see if there are better options but for real actual USD to a bank account IDK how cobinhood works, I'll have to look at if they do that, or maybe just use stablecoins

shill?

Mmmm, how do I avoid the epay KYC? I know I'm asking retarded questions but I'm new.

make your own exchange

that's ending this month. their new fee structure charges fees for both maker and taker now

I don't think they have a fiat on-ramp, I use Lykke for that and send to Cobinhood for free trading. I'm quite sure there is no KYC. When you register with an exchange and they ask for ID, that means they do KYC. They can use this information to report your trades to tax authorities. You want to avoid this so you don't get audited.

I will answer more questions but I kindly request you use my referral, you will get 10 chances to earn free Bitcoin. They have a prize section of the exchange where there are trading bonuses and free coin giveaways.

stellarx = no fees

There is a secure exchange app you download, there is no need to link anything. It's easy and free to use. The only fee is a small withdrawl fee, which is competitive with other exchanges (some coins like IOTA have no withdrawl fee).

I don't work for them, I just like the exchange, try it or don't, whatever.

I also like IDEX and Tradeogre but those are for specific coins I mine or trade and do not have the same variety of coins or ease of use of Cobinhood.

I'm an XRP guy so I don't think I will use this one.

I'm trying to avoid signing up for epay on cobinhood. So how do I transfer USD to it???

I don't think it accepts fiat deposits unless you are level 2 or 3 verification. I suggest you buy on a fiat on-ramp like kraken or lykke and send to cobinhood.

Did anyone win a bitcoin yet? I wont a lot of UTNP.

I don't even know how and I'm pissed right now. Get this: epay doesn't even have united states listed on the signup. What in the literal fuck is going on? Why would the US flag be missing?

epay.com/

No I'm not signing up, but why is the flag missing?

I never used epay. Lykke takes bank wire and credit card.

You could use the monaco app as a fiat gateway, they take bank wire and credit cards. If you sign up using my referral you get 20usd free, no strings- qv50ua2qjz

Coinmetro is unironically the best option - get in pre-link listing. it's about to boooooom.

All exchanges charge tx fees, brainlet.

not true at all

What is there? Cobinhood? Conartistmetro?

Great choices.

Dubs checked

Anyone win a Bitcoin on Cobinhood yet?

Skrill