I'm gonna be so fuckin rich biz you are a retard if you don't have a suicide bag

I'm gonna be so fuckin rich biz you are a retard if you don't have a suicide bag.

Attached: 1iExechad.jpg (768x872, 73K)

How long you think until we see some volume and move upwards? Being stuck in this range makes me nervous. If it breaks support at 1020 it could get ugly.

What's a good suicide bag?

1-2 weeks

Until the imminent announcement about AMD partnership which will probably occur this week... probably *hem hem*... ;-)

RLC has so much more potential in the short term compared to chainlink... Im thinking on jumping ship, no larp, i just have fear that im gonna lose some mayor short term pump in chainlink too, even though that the short term potential in RLC could surpass it if you just switched alts somehow in the future, TA in chainlink is bullish but RLC one is bullish too... it all comes to insider info in the end

What proof do u have of this

I call bullshit!

Attached: now im beary pissed.png (504x706, 393K)

Dont be a fag, split your bag. 50/50 split will make you rich

people called bullshit on IBM and intel too until it became reality
and they are still in disbelief.

So rlc wants to capture the 10% of the cloud marketcap right?

Sad thread. Shouldn't marry your coins. The announcement leaked and many bought before it dropped. It's up 40% from then there isn't going to be more.

You're a fucking retard.
If it even takes 1% of the cloud marketcap I'll be rich as fuck.

AMD doesn't even have a cloud computing division. Someone just saw the Intel partnership and thought AMD sounded good for a made up partnership.

>If it even takes 1% of the cloud marketcap I'll be rich as fuck.
kek, it wont

kek, it definitely will

Attached: 3131.jpg (2000x1372, 478K)

kek, it maybe, probably will

What slows down circulation of rlc, though?

Is there some kind of token burn or staking? Otherwise, it seems to me the price has no reason to go up, as those who offer services in exchange for rlc will have no reason not to sell it immediately for fiat.

Tokens have to be staked for a certain period of time I think when tasks are performed. Also due to speculation the thought process is some of these companies who will be using iExec platform will keep a stash of RLC so they dont have to buy them on the open market.

Take what I say with a grain of salt Im no genius.

no, fake partnerships. Name a single instance where a partnership has caused any pump in crypto that lasted more than a few days. You can't

OMG and McDonalds/Apple

RLC and AMD

what are people actually going to be able to do when V3 hits in May? who is on record stating they actually want to use it? didn't V2 allow usage of some kind? it's a fucking ghost town on their activity site

enjin lol

I would try it and use it if there is demand

>fake partnerships
riiiiiiiiight
i guess iexec hacks all of their websites and twitters huh

Vaporware and deluded retards

wonder what fake partnership they will announce next week

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 9.33.34 PM.png (1434x641, 207K)

fuck I wish i had atleast 1btc, i am a fucking poorfag. also, look into agi dude