I lost my ass on this and I just want to take a moment to say fuck you from the bottom of my soul to you tag teaming...

I lost my ass on this and I just want to take a moment to say fuck you from the bottom of my soul to you tag teaming discord pajeet that tricked me.
Don't be fooled by these fuckers they are worse than BSV shills.

Attached: images-12.jpg (384x384, 13K)

Just hold, dork. We're in a bear market. We haven't even hit the first halving yet.

If you bought this for a quick flip, it's your own fault and you deserve what you get. Act on fundamentals.

>dork
Isn't a "dork" a dolphin dick?

The tech is a meme, I'm chasin shit pumps now and starting to make gains again. Keep hodling like a fucking boomer .

Attached: 1520142596747.jpg (384x480, 28K)

kek

Sorry butthole. We tried to warn you.

Attached: 0xbtc founder.png (600x399, 401K)

Is 8000 coins enoufh for 2 white wives and 7 white children?

sure, get a ugly fertile teen and her mom

I am not sure you understood the general gist of this thread.

Attached: dead_inside.jpg (501x501, 44K)

I gave up precious Linkies for this BS.

The gist is some retard bought ath. Im just asking will my kids be born white or niggerish? Thats all.

If you have to ask user you already know you are gonna be dumping your loads into dirt cheap jungle gook pussy.

Attached: pepe.jpg (851x614, 69K)

The only people fudding this coin are those who got into crypto too late and paid an enormous premium. Sorry frens, it’s a good buy rn.

>The only people ~~fudd~~ in ~~g~~ this coin are those who got into crypto too late and paid an enormous premium

Yikes.

Every coin has some weird-ass spike when it first enters the market, that doesn't mean anything for future performance.

kek this is a token. you got scammed. buy some real coins like bitcoin.

LOL RETARD

Attached: 1552685997576.png (500x566, 119K)

Nobody is actually stupid enough to get 'tricked' by these kinds of coins right?

I hold more than 10k PoW tokens (0xBitcoin)

So you are the one who is stupid

Attached: 1552665784222m.jpg (1024x762, 137K)

ITT retards who refuse to be rich.
Have some patience, hold for a couple of years and retire.

Based and redpilled. See you at the top in a year or two fellow 10k+ 0xchads

keep stackin friend. 11k 0xbtc here and counting.

I honestly can't believe someone actually fell for this shit. It was the most obvious pajeet campaign I've ever seen.

Nice brah. I'm currently at 13.5 but going to go deposit some FIAT and end the day around 15,500. Feels comfy man.

Attached: 1552814192101.png (1125x966, 279K)

What made you buy this shit user ffs. Sorry for your loss

Tell me again how you lost money on something meant to be held long term?

“Do the opposite of what biz says” at its best gents
Nothing makes me more comfy than you idiots, this is the E X A C T shitting BTC and ETH got in early days.
You don’t have to but, actually I’d prefer if you didn’t buy, cause I fucking hate you anons, so go on and hate, intelligent people know what to do anyway

Only 3k here but I'll try to add some

Obvious scam. you deserve to lose everything

Is there somewhere I can follow you on so Al media? So I can send you a personal "I told you so"?

Fuck you

yes user, go chase some pump and dumps instead, there are plenty of options on biz lately

0xBitcoin is sooo 2018

Attached: Sound Money Coin.jpg (800x423, 89K)

> wen moon?

This is literally worse than eBTC pajeets

Attached: 1552824976442.jpg (605x605, 55K)

But dude it’s like Bitcoin on Ethereum !!!!!!! That means it’s gonna be as valuable as both soon?!!!!?!!!! It’s like twice the blockchain power!!!!

Gay and useless. Don't fall for it.

You must be fucking idiot not buying this at this state

LMAO

PEOPLE ACTUALLY BOUGHT THIS HERE?

LOLOLOK

MUH FUNDAMENTALS, DO THE NEEDFUL