Bong here, graduating in June with a history degree from a target uni but haven't got on a grad scheme yet

Bong here, graduating in June with a history degree from a target uni but haven't got on a grad scheme yet .

I've got a couple of assessment centres with recruitment consulting firms coming up, but they seem like con jobs.

Does anyone here have advice for someone in my position ? I'm thinking for neeting for a year and re-applying in September

Attached: 1552802364660.jpg (720x718, 91K)

fucking delete that image right now

neeting for a year is a terrible idea

What is this bs? This is like '91-'93 zooming.

> t. remember watching the first episode of rocket power

Attached: 0002.jpg (690x588, 79K)

What if I get a retail job? My problem is that all the good grad schemes won't open again until September, it really messes up timing

Yeah whoever made it had some stuff that was from much earlier, but stuff like Drake and Josh and Spiderman 2 fit imo

employers are going to see that gap as questionable, even if its retail i would still work. just to be safe

I was born in 1992 and no way zoomers were born early enough to buy hybrid theory album...

delete

word im 94 and identify strongly with pic related

no, just say that you were doing some bullshit. "I was travelling to enjoy my youth and learn many new cultures to enrich my diverse experiences! The diverse experiences have made me to be a more empathetic and better person all around."

Attached: 1550797763679.jpg (800x450, 74K)

Degree of jews fairytale.

See i fixed that for ya

I was born 1994 with older brothers and played pokemon yellow in english. I'm a boomer. not a zoomer. fuck you, kids. I had a PS1 with crash bandicoot. you fucking basedboys

For my mid 90s anons

t. ‘96 baby

Attached: 1FA25FDE-14E8-489D-88F8-88300C833EAC.png (500x499, 86K)

Some stuff in this pic doesn't really fit. Most Wanted and Spiderman on PS2. Fuck yes. Wasn't a nickelodeon gay. just put Spongebob in, way more general. and that ping thing machine on windows xp, heck yea

I remember getting a PS2 and grand theft auto San Andreas for Christmas

Take me back senpai

I was born in 91 and this was basically my life was like in middle school

I read somewhere they can ask for proof of travel though

How big of a gap is acceptable

Spot on. I was in 5th grade when 9/11 happened. That was a really strange day.

i was born in 95 and this is totally wrong
this image is 90% defined by what your parents bought, so if your parents were cheap you didnt get a gameboy, flipphone, cable, all that shit
if youre going to base it on consumerism then pick items from when we were 15+, when kids actually get a job and some spending money

HOOOLY SHIT that pinball game brings me back

Same here, i'm from '88 in central Europe and 9/11 was a weird day. I still remember what i was doing

>Black Ops

Modern Warfare 2 was the characteristic high point of CoD culture for le 90's kids

user, this list is for people who aren’t poor

>starter pack with explanatory walls of text

Mom, I'm memeing!!

Attached: 1488389090301.gif (300x200, 2.69M)

this, zoomers would have been too young to remember any of this shit 1st hand, also it should be cod 4.

t. 91 bro

Y'all, please love your dad. I hated it when he stood behind my chair, but he seemed to enjoy it. I reacted angrily and chased him away. Man, now I would just stand up and hold him.

read that as
>The diverse experiences have made me to be a more apathetic and bitter person all around.

Attached: 23dd0859f5a395f7f883df1c29df67c8ab80dc033f45478fe78bc10fe5a9f159.png (633x758, 30K)