How much research have you done on this man and his work?

How much research have you done on this man and his work?

Are you pro or anti SV?

Why?

Attached: 1550848509788.png (1920x1152, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/StackmyBCHup/SatoshiTimeLine
youtu.be/v1_gxvx_QGo
thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/03/13/data-china-is-patenting-all-the-blockchain-tech-despite-banning-cryptocurrency/
bitstagram.bitdb.network/#raw_f2a694fb2aa1fb55f4d0fb3cef7c4e2bd46319cc25662b422858a9e45dda9724
financialcryptography.com/mt/archives/001617.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Steven_Wright
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was ambivalent until I noticed tons of desperate countershilling by a certain namefag. Considering grabbing a suicide insurance bag.
The one thing that sets off my alarm bells wrt BSV is that those attacking it make weak technical arguments and focus on fluff or "muh faketoshi/CP." IME this is a sign of an irrational worldview and it is markets that have a lot of irrational participants where money can be made easily.

i read some articles, see how confident he is, looked at who owns what patents and for what ideas.
i bought bsv with everything i have, lots of coins are going to get decimated, corporations like amazon, ibm etc. basically all the big boys and the banks have a lot of patents to certain high value coins, at some point there will be a blood bath for them.
the only company competing for patents with these corporations is nchain.

thousands of hours. you can start here

github.com/StackmyBCHup/SatoshiTimeLine

I am all in BSV, I have nearly a 1000 now

>muh faketoshi
It's very shortsighted to call that "irrational". If his claim to being Satoshi is in fact fraudulent, that is a 100% fatal problem for BSV. The chances of long term success for a coin made by an actual con artist are zero, if the con is discovered and proven.

>Investing in a egomaniac

>Claims to be Satoshi.
>Can't even sign a message with Satoshi's key.
>Claims he owes proof to no one cause he's Satoshi
>People are retarded enough to believe him and invest in a proven liar, scammer and manchild on twitter

I agree that if he turns out to be a complete fraud BSV will go to zero, but that is still somewhat of a big "if"
The problem I have is how certain everyone seems to be that he is "faketoshi" based only on the fact that he hasn't signed a message publicly with the genesis block privkey.
Let's assume for the sake of argument that CSW actually unironically is Satoj. The knowledge that CSW is 100% definitely the real deal is actually quite valuable in this market, so it makes sense from a "ruthless capitalist" standpoint to keep the information proprietary and only disclose it to those who are willing to pay for it.
And that's just one of an infinite number of possible explanations for his unwillingness to publicly sign. There may be other legal/tax reasons that we don't know.
I don't know if CSW actually is Satoj, but I do know that those who say he definitely isn't have several gaps in their reasoning.

>based only on the fact that he hasn't signed a message publicly with the genesis block privkey.
That's hardly the only reason people don't believe him. The main reason I don't believe him is due to the fiasco where he made a big deal of claiming he would give proof, then provided a quasi-carefully constructed non-proof that didn't stand up to scrutiny. Sorry, but that is the behavior of a con artist.

Why does he owe you anything?

Yeah, it certainly looks bad. I'll give you that.
There are still other potentially valid reasons why he might have pulled that little number though, including the emergence of the Kleiman suit and the ATO action against him. Maybe he panicked after talking with a lawyer or tax attorney and wanted to poison the well of the case for himself as Satoshi.
I don't know anymore, user. The crypto rabbit hole is so deep and there are so many tunnels...

What the fuck even is this argument? Of course he doesn't owe me anything. He's a con artist and a liar, but of course he's free to do whatever he wants.

The idiot got caught doctoring old blog post to mKe it seem like he was working on crypto when in fact he didn't know a thing about it

>How much research have you done on this man and his work?
a lot compared to most retards on the scene

My rule of thumb is, if it smells, stay away. It's not worth it. It literally makes no difference whether you make it with one coin or a different one, and not exposing yourself to the risk of being literally scammed is one clear way of improving your odds.

it's how business works if he wants the ridiculing to stop he needs to provide proof not emotional appeals like a fucking child.

Anti, BCH is unironically better version of BSV.

They should go ahead and call it BitcoinDK

How do you propose that people will run BSV nodes when they make blocks gigabytes big? Blockchain database sounds like a great idea until you realize that nobody except Google will be able to run a node lol.

Big companies will.... it means they’re payments will be accepted faster due to lower ping .

What business do you have with him?

What value does the "crypto community" have for CSW?

>He finally pointed out that Bitcoin (BSV) was issued in 2009, and BTC was issued in 2017 by airdrop

Attached: 345436457.jpg (800x600, 146K)

The absolute state

Why is lower ping an incentive for big companies to maintain BSV blockchain?

Propagate transactions quicker to the network . Also implying they have some sort of stake in mining . Also big corps want bitcoin to prosper . I imagine some law will be enabled to force companies over a certain profit margin to spend on nodes.

>I imagine some law will be enabled to force companies over a certain profit margin to spend on nodes.
What the fuck

?. A node is 20k. Do you know how much money a company will save removing a fraud department and processing a bunch of other things on bitcoin?

Pro tip. It’s more than 20k

What does that have to do with laws requiring companies to spend money on nodes? Craziest thing I've heard in a while

Just my opinion.

youtu.be/v1_gxvx_QGo

13:08

he want's our respect and to listen to him quiet obviously but he only makes wild claims and pathetic emotional appeals when called out. that's not how it works. if he wants us to stop making fun of his scammer ass he needs to provide proof of his claims.

that is our business with him. believing is not an option "don't trust! verify!"

Craig makes a lot of moral arguments about how people should help and contribute and build things and make the world a better place, but it's all rather unconvincing coming from a con artist

Ok. So you don’t have a ration argument and just resort to ad hominem attacks. I can smell your intelligence from here.

cringe so hard watching him
he's laughable

It's not ad hominem because we're not having an argument in the first place. Your video link is unrelated to what we were talking about. Craig isn't making an argument in that clip either, other than "do this thing I want or fuck off". So I'm not sure what you're even trying to do here

Barely any

Don't care

I don't waste my time

>do this thing I want or fuck off
that's like his usual stance to be sure
but when you say okay i will now fuck off best of luck! he just keeps coming after you rambling about you not believing him.

FUCK THIS SCAMMER AND HIS SCAM.
And fuck you looser who post every day CSW shit

>con artist
You are trying to invalidate his opinion by subjecting your own beliefs upon him.
>argument
a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.

Not sure what your trying to do here

You may have missed the first half of this thread but I already explained why I believe he is a con artist. Since I believe that, I have no interest in what he has to say.
"Ad hominem" is a logical fallacy, deployed in a logical argument, in which you attack the person giving the argument instead of the argument itself. Since we were not debating anything other than whether it's reasonable to expect laws to be passed requiring companies to buy BSV nodes, it's silly to accuse me of using an ad hominem fallacy. All I was doing is reiterating my initial point from earlier in this thread that the guy is a fraud.

I’m posting right now from the year 2025 listen I genuinely care about anons financial futures. It turns out Craig’s patent held true and sergey has to close down chainlink, you were right about oracles being the future but they were built on bsv, BTC does not exist anymore and 1 bsv is 200k but yang also hyper inflated the usd so its about the purchasing power of 25k. Jow Forums will also be shut down this year due to the NZ massacre, image boards move to meta net which becomes a big part of the adoption of BSV

>You are trying to invalidate his opinion by subjecting your own beliefs upon him.
rofl most people discard his opinion on the basis his intentions are clearly fraudulent. but from time to time we shortly entertain his ideas and find them unreasonable or impractical at best outright idiotic and dangerous at worst.

Look at this literal gibberish he scribbled on this glass. Imagine wanting to so badly signal intelligence you stage a picture like this with scribbled nonsense.

He might be satoshi if satoshi has multiple personality disorder. Craig acts literally nothing like satoshi did. Hes just another Australian shitposter, what have Australians ever done in history but shitpost.

Seeing as how he’s not Satoshi, it should really be called BCI (bitcoin Craig’s interpretation).

I think he’s highly intelligent and that causes his blind spots of where he’s retarded to be amplified.

>I think he’s highly intelligent
questionable but not impossible. many psychopaths are.
the problem is he is a compulsive liar and an abusive drunk asshole. so it's impossible to engage him intellectually.

>"Wright’s mother had told me about her son’s long-standing habit of adding bits on to the truth, just to make it bigger. ‘When he was a teenager,’ she said, ‘he went into the back of a car on his bike. It threw him through the window of a parked car. That’s where his scar comes from. His sister accompanied him to the hospital and he’s telling the doctor that he’s had his nose broken twenty or so times, and the doctor is saying “You couldn’t possibly have had it broken.” And Craig says: “I sew myself up when I get injured.”’ What his mother said connected with something I’d noticed. In what he said, he often went further than he needed to; further than he ought to have done. He appeared to start with the truth, and then, slowly, he would inflate his part until the whole story suddenly looked weak."

Its not even his interpretation, he's ripping off desantis

Craigs sole purpose is to tear every coin down and get everyone to buy BSV. But, his patents aren't worth shit in a decentrazlized open source world and his other claims, hmm, well who knows.

1. his reasoning of being Satoshi is that he implied he is one of the BTC creators or original team but that the other team members have died. He believes that the sole surviving partner then becomes Satoshi Nakamoto. This was on bad boys of crypto podcast These were his words.

2. i personally believe that the creator of BTC died. His name was Hal Finney. He was the first person to receive a Bitcoin. He lived next door to a man named Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto in Ca. When Hal Finney died, the same week Satoshi nakamotos account was "hacked" and password was changed on one of his forums. Clearly a family member or someone close took over his account. Hal Finney was Satoshi, too many breadcrumbs.

3. proving that Craig was with the original team is more complicated and its possible someone close to Hal Finney took over which would negate any claims of a partner becoming Satoshi nakamoto. hence why most of Satoshis funds still haven't moved.

4.craig possibly could know Hal Finney was Satoshi and looks at this as an opportunity. Basically a total scum bag move.

Anyways.

Hes intellegent. but BSV, i havn't done my research on it. To me, looks just like everything else. Either it will get adopted or wont.

The smart play is Chainlink. All the BTC whales I know have been purchasing OTC LINK off market for the past 6 months. They understand that this space is moving from currency to network. LINK is the network.

>his patents aren't worth shit in a decentrazlized open source world

Stopped read right there. Too bad the world is real and not decentralized

>if he turns out to be a complete fraud
>if
this guy's twitter feed and middle school-tier lies should be more than enough to dissuade any sane-minded person to avoid any project of his

pic related

Attached: fake.png (729x549, 258K)

Blatant scammer

Anyone heavy in bch / bsv deserves to get completely fucked for supporting a conman

The absolute state

I am pro SV.

The thing to understand is that this isn't really just about Craig. This is about you, this is about me, this is about our beliefs. This is about the structure of reality itself.

Our reality has literally split into multiple parallel time tracks (movies) that are simultaneously occurring. You see this in politics with how polarized it has gotten and how people can't seem to make up their minds about whether a particular person or group is good or bad, or what story or narrative of events is the true one. The secret is, there is no real external truth to any of this, as physical reality is really just a projection in our own consciousness and will automatically reflect whatever our strongest beliefs are. As such, the way we experience reality as it unfolds as positive or negative entirely depends on what definitions and beliefs we are holding.

Bitcoin is actually a technological reflection of something bigger. The Bitcoin network is a cross section extrusion of a geometric matrix from a higher dimension into this dimension of spacetime. The original term used for the blockchain was actually the timechain and if you look at the early source code from 2008 you will see this. Bitcoin, in the form of the original design, exhibits quantum mechanical properties and as it scales it develops into a hive-mind network of artificial intelligence that hyper connects and coordinates all human activity to allow it to operate at higher frequencies, in order to assist in stabilizing our timeline and accelerating our evolution from the 3rd to the 4th "density" or frequency range of consciousness.

This is why there can be no proof. Craig is simultaneously Satoshi and a fraud, and you will see the one or the other depending on the point of view you are taking. He is whoever you say he is. With that in mind, make the choice for yourself and decide what you want to buy into. It's your projection after all.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-15 00-52-35.png (567x667, 89K)

his patents are worthless in the real world alright only in a weird ass curry fantasy world they worth a damn.

>Our reality has literally split into multiple parallel time tracks (movies) that are simultaneously occurring.
>This is why there can be no proof. Craig is simultaneously Satoshi and a fraud, and you will see the one or the other depending on the point of view you are taking.
This is the level of cognitive dissonance required to be a BSV bagholder

>The thing to understand is that this isn't really just about Craig.
call me when he is out of the picture and you fags are over the idiotic delusion that your curry poo coin is the real bitcoin then we can talk.
>The Bitcoin network is a cross section extrusion of a geometric matrix from a higher dimension into this dimension of spacetime.
nah i take it back

>meanwhile in reality
every big corporation is racing to patent blockchain technology with nchain in the lead
>thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/03/13/data-china-is-patenting-all-the-blockchain-tech-despite-banning-cryptocurrency/

I barely have to do research. You can just watch this retard shitpost on twitter all day and realize he’s an idiot. As soon he take about any area you’re familiar with (for me it was law) you realize he’s a dumbass. I’m sure he can trick a bunch of retards who know absolutely nothing about anything though.

Thanks just bought 100k.

Attached: blackpill.jpg (1223x324, 133K)

>I am proud of doing no research and basing my thesis entirely on Twitter

Attached: brainlethead.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

preserved for eternity
bitstagram.bitdb.network/#raw_f2a694fb2aa1fb55f4d0fb3cef7c4e2bd46319cc25662b422858a9e45dda9724

>every big corporation is racing to patent blockchain
too bad for them

Very based

Ok so, besides showing the characteristics of a sociopath. He's basically claiming to be Satoshi without giving prove trough signing the genesis block. He says he doesn't owe you that prove. Ok but then he does go back and alter blog posts and forge documents to prove he's Satoshi.

So either;
He's blatantly lieing and he's a scammer
OR
He's playing a high level of chess that one could only see him playing if you actually with 100% certainty knew that he is Satoshi.

My best bet is to assume that he isn't Satoshi. And if he is Satoshi and has game theory knowledge then he knows its my best bet to bet he isn't Satoshi. But maybe I'm overestimating him. And he's just a scammer.

So w/e. it's like he already won. but he's a shitposting sociopath so I don't believe him.

sorry, I'm blockchain agnostic

Attached: pepe_baller.jpg (900x900, 489K)

Ian Griggs testimony alone is proof enough that CSW is Satoshi

who's Ian Griggs?

He forked BCH instead of going off BTC. He did this because he doesn't have enough BTC to make cloning his stash worthwhile. The man just needs shit to sell to support his extravagant lifestyle and is exploiting his small amount of celebrity to print money. He is a scammer.

lmfao you fucking retarded aspie
he made the fucking claim, nobody else was demanding him to come out as satoshi
do you not understand burden of proof? craig supposedly has a degree in law, so even he knows that

Ok I just looked it up. still not sure who he is. But verbal testimonies are doubtful at best. He could have been blackmailed to make those statements.

There's a very simple way he can prove he is Satoshi, but he doesn't want to do that. Instead it's just verbal testimonies that could have been paid for or simply blackmailed. We all know what kind of shady shit goes on crypto, so assuming this isn't far-fetched at all. And if CSW is so set on proving himself Satoshi he has a very easy and direct option to do so. But he doesn't do that.

>CSW must sign publicly or else he is scammer
This meme has already expired, NPC user #574389. Please update your script ASAP for the latest talking points.

Attached: NPCexorcism.jpg (960x542, 203K)

None. No research unless you count reading his shitposting as research. I started off thinking he was an idiot. Then I had an epiphany and realized that because we are in clown world timeline, Craig has all the power.

I bought a nice little bag which is currently 5% of my holdings.

Then when the Aussie shitposter wiped out those muzzies in Christchurch, I bought some more since it shows me the power of being a shitposter.

I invest based on Clownworld causality theory.

Attached: 1552691266433.gif (1701x848, 2.5M)

So like, if you had a patent for bitcoin and other blockchain techs running peer to peer. And you wanted to sue. Who do you go after and how do you stop it? you cant.

The real coins in this space is world powered. craig can't stop shit.

>Remember, I've been around the block. I built Ricardo, I assisted Gary on SOX, I invented Ricardian Contracts, I co-invented or re-discovered triple entry, I worked on a lot of other things which probably don't reach the reader because they're too ex-discipline (like OpenPGP, AES, identity, dispute resolution, PKI,security,social finance,R3's Corda...). I know when someone is talking crap, when someone's drowning in their own sandbox, and when someone is brilliant.

He's being modest there. He literally invented financial cryptography

financialcryptography.com/mt/archives/001617.html

Too bad, there was a lot of valuable information in that thread.

Stay poor fren.

TAKE THE CRAIG PILL

Attached: craigpilled.png (1233x228, 152K)

Controversy for a coin creator has been nothing but good once it crosses a certain threshold. "Justin" Sun is a good example.

TRON is bullshit but it mooned hard anyways. The controversy only exposed it to more people who would be susceptible to whatever way Sun was trying to influence people.

SV has a dedicated shitposter prolong it up. I'm in.

I don't find it wise to base my investment decision on the yes/no of one individual. Whatever his past is, it doesn't convince me.

SIGN IT YOU CUNT

Why does this faggot write exactly like every single Jow Forums larper?

>But verbal testimonies are doubtful at best.
don't forget creg bamboozled a lot of people
don't forget $signiture

Give him more credit than that. He is in the top 5% of LARPers at least.
Incidentally, I just recieved word that 5% of LARPers on Jow Forums aren't actually LARPers but real people. Funny.

Yes, or he actually is Satoshi, hates us all and acts like this to fuck us all over. Which isn't farfetched either since he's Aussie and he litterly said he doesn't like the people in this space.

>thousands of hours
and you didn't bother to fix the urls?

Ian Griggs, Gavin Andresen and Jon Matonis independently confirmed that CSW is SN. They are three of the most respected cryptographers on this planet.

>They are three of the most respected cryptographers on this planet.
I doubt it

He might have shown them incredible evidence they believed to be credible. Look, I don't care who testifies and vouches for this guy. Everything is backwards.

He says he fought pedophiles and human traffickers. He's now in business with a person who was suspected to traffick humans. The Bitcoin protocol is released as open-source and permisionless. He wants a closed-source and permissioned blockchain. He says he's Satoshi, gives no prove to back up his claims. Even goes as far as forging documents.

Now he put himself in a position where it will forever be impossible to veryify his claim.

''Earlier in an exclusive interview with the BBC, Wright had promised to give "extraordinary proof to an extraordinary claim."[51] He has yet to provide any verifiable evidence of his authorship of the original Satoshi whitepaper or collaboration with known early developers and refuses, or is unable, to provide the one piece of evidence which would prove his claim, the original Satoshi Nakamoto GPG private key.[52][53] On Thursday, 5 May 2016, shortly before closing his blog, Wright sent around an email link to a news story site saying "Craig Wright faces criminal charges and serious jail time in UK". Wright stated that "I am the source of terrorist funds as bitcoin creator or I am a fraud to the world. At least a fraud is able to see his family. There is nothing I can do."[54]''
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Steven_Wright

I can see what he's doing. It is impossible for me to play this game. As I said before, in game theory it's in my own best interest to ignore this man. I don't have a whole lot to lose, I'm no giga-whale. Do I think someone would go this far? Yes. I do. He's been at it for a long time. He's got an utterly corrupt character. I don't care. If he is part of the Nakamoto team. Then fuck it, have fun with it. I don't want anything to do with it.

And the constant shilling and the extreme narcissism is basically opposite of Satoshi's personality. If he was satoshi and just afraid to be put in jail why would he keep using satoshi's name to shill his useless coin. Why are we even entertaining the baseless claims of this clown?

BCH is part of Bitcoins history.

Attached: 1552144078197.jpg (1100x1200, 138K)

I think a proper point is that Satoshi was a team. If it was a team. Then Satoshi doesn't really have a personality besides what the group agreed are appropriate answers. Kleiman or someone else could very well have corrected CSW in his behaviour.

But yes I agree with the latter of what you say.
>faces serious jail time in UK
Ok he's a billionaire? He can litterly buy a passport in one of the dozens of financial and legal safe-havens. Now I understand that he doesn't necessarily want that. So I refer again to my point that it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to play this game and I might aswell just ignore it. If he does bring down Bitcoin, ok fuck it, I have other things to do. My financial situation doesn't depend on it.

>13046071

do you have any more info on those link buying whales?

do you have any more info on those link buying whales?

I dont think he is satoshi although there are signs that point towards it. Wikileaks BTFO him was great considering wikileaks have never had to retract a statement.
But it really does not matter if he is Satoshi. Satoshi was an early cypherpunk who made bitcoin as an anonymous payment system. Not even satoshi realized what he created when he did. The technology that satoshi introduced will change the world and change the way we communicate with people, but Bitcoin SV will exists as a niche network for a niche group of cypherpunks, like satoshi would have intended.

>Yes, or he actually is Satoshi, hates us all and acts like this to fuck us all over.
or i'm god and i find it funny to do this to you.

that's not how forks were don at all

Attached: fixed-it-for-you.jpg (1218x693, 89K)

I spent countless hours trying to figure out what to think about this man. For me, there is a very high chance that CSW developed Bitcoin together with Dave (who did most of the coding part). However, latest in September we will learn a lot about the whole story of Satoshi Nakamoto when the trial starts. I fully respect your position in not being involved in the trade. But for me it‘s a extremly attractive non linear payoff. If he really is Satoshi (or part of it) than the upside is gigantic.

I'm guessing that someone went back and hacked google servers to change the date. Either that or creg lied. I'm not sure what to believe

*HONK*

Attached: 1552851572468.jpg (800x450, 49K)

it doesn't make sense to prove himself to be satoshi in a court of law and open up all sorts of liability instead of signing and proving himself to the public (which he desperately tried even forging evidence) while keeping the plausible deniability card close to his chest in case of litigation.

yeah user i'm not sure either i mean he never lied before right? it's not like his own mother doxxed him as a huge fucking liar right?

what do you think will happen to BTC if he's unequivocally proven to be Satoshi? Crash?