What do we think of metal? I only have imaginary shitcoins that just rape my ass

What do we think of metal? I only have imaginary shitcoins that just rape my ass.
I would like to buy some silver (cheaper than gold) and store it. I could afford to buy 250g every month as a student. Would you recommend this if I plan to hold it for several years?

Attached: csm_250g-Fiji-Silber-8_2f162cc002.jpg (750x750, 50K)

I have 250g in magnesium
How rich am I!

It’s a better idea than just saving cash. It is a hard comparison to make against crypto because some crypto may grow in value, some may dump. Also, if people adopt crypto as a store of value in the inevitable economic recession, what will that mean for gold and silver? Silver looks poised to make some moves in the next few years, but there’s a lot of “what ifs”

As an investment metals are meh. As a hedge against inflation and other central bank shenanigans metals are unparalleled. I’d say hold long term savings in metal but otherwise diversify your investments.

>Also, if people adopt crypto as a store of value in the inevitable economic recession, what will that mean for gold and silver?
Most people don't even know how to get some bitcoin. And they need to trust in bitcoin in order to make it a store of value which I doubt will happen in the next years. I would assume that most people will not use bitcoin as a store of value.

>Silver looks poised to make some moves in the next few years, but there’s a lot of “what ifs”
Silver will have practical use in the future. It is needed in the electronic industry. Bitcoin would "just be money" compared to it.

>As a hedge against inflation and other central bank shenanigans metals are unparalleled
Which is the reason why I am interested in silver

Attached: 927a2c0e1e975cb98f558aac857ed61b.jpg (576x1024, 100K)

He shouldn't be touching that bar with bare hands. Triggered.

I have to buy over $1000 in metals before they take off the sales tax in Maryland so it will be a while before I can start buying again, I kinda went overboard in the last couple of months.
I'm going to get a stack of 10 ounce silver bars or maybe a couple of kilo bars when I have some extra money.

Keep stacking my dude

I swear, something about silver is an autist magnet.

>250 g COIN
it's clearly a bar

why?

>he posts unironically on Jow Forums

Attached: DAED01BC-739D-438D-95B4-4F84C9135338.png (1187x896, 201K)

I prefer gold to silver as it's easier to hide. That being said, both are great. Large net worth people will flock to metals as they get nervous about inflation, especially gold because of ease of storage. They have no reason to trust crypto will such wealth.
Everyone else will scattershot into silver and some altcoin that can actually be used for commerce. Something with 0 fees and instant. Bitcoin is not that.

It's a fun way of save money. That's about it. It's all risky in the sense that you have to take care of it yourself and take precautions to ensure nobody robs your ass. I literally bought a gun and smart surveillance doorbells to put on my house because I have so much of the shit now

Lmao 250g of silver = 2 dollars
Where do you live nigger 250g of silver would be like $110 where I live.

>Large net worth people will flock to metals as they get nervous about inflation, especially gold because of ease of storage.
Gold is obsolete. Civilians don't have the means to protect large amounts of gold and traveling with large amounts is next to impossible. Demand for gold will decrease dramatically when people realize this.

> Civilians don't have the means to protect large amounts of gold and traveling with large amounts is next to impossible
How much Gold would you want to protect or travel with? 1kg of Gold is worth 37300 € right now. Most people don't have enough wealth to make it gold an inconvenient store of value

People have already "realized" this. The realization is wrong.
It's the only asset not dependent on government finances to maintain high price levels. It also has no counterparty risk. When people realize this it'll move beyond comprehension.

I want more silver.

Attached: IMG_2680.jpg (2480x1860, 963K)

post more pics of ur cat

There's only upside for silver, so good choice.

Attached: 1550567339792.jpg (226x223, 6K)

Based. I’m not too inclined to silver brands, but it seems like Engelhard is one of the most sought after and trusted mints.
Also mirin that 100oz

Why are you retards buying this snake oil? You buy 1 bar of silver for 100. You take it to pawn shop or try to cash it in immediately - how much are you going to get for that 1 bar? 30? 50? joke

such a kawaii cat. plz more pics of it

Same cat

Attached: IMG_2396.jpg (3000x2250, 1.09M)

Attached: 1541437859147.jpg (581x767, 92K)

My LCS sells American Silver Eagles for $2 over spot and buys them back for $1 over spot. So if I buy one for $18 he’d buy it back for $17. Not that bad of a spread

stock index fund

Since you're measuring in grams you're European?
Savings accounts may have negative interest rates soon in EU, better to hold silver/gold, potentially.

As rich as a pajeet.