User, why aren't you in this tradeogre gem? (swap, XWP)

sitting at ~$250k marketcap right now
basically, this is a hybrid between Monero and MW Grin, originally a fork of XMR
it utilizes a custom version of CryptoNight for transaction privacy, it also uses Cuckaroo29s as its hashing algo
15s block time
bitcoin-based supply economics (18,400,000 max supply), no premine, no BS dev mining fees, strong community (check out the discord)
you can get it on tradeogre or hotdex with more exchange listings to come soon (but I can't give out details)
swap.fyi/
github.com/swap-dev
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5083455.0
this can easily go to a $5MM marketcap, which would be a 20x
if this pulls a Grin or Beam (it is currently more profitable to mine than both), it can do much more than a 20x

Attached: xwp.png (1201x373, 76K)

I've been mining it. I don't know why anyone would buy privacy coins now tho.

why not? look at how hard grin mooned after exchange listings

Fuck.... have been dreading the day this would pop up on Jow Forums ... oh well, I guess it was inevitable.

No getting around it now if it’s out there...this coins is FANTASTIC on so many levels. Also, I’ll just point out one of the reasons I love this coin is because the dev is a fucking hard ass who makes it a hobby to call out bullshit artists and security flaws in tech all over the industry. Isn’t afraid to get into it with major players... I respect the shit out of that.

As for the $250k marketcap... I feel like once this becomes known it’s pretty much a done deal 10x at the minimum. All it’s “competitors” are 10x more than it at the least.

I hate you OP but also... good call desu

kek, I could tell a few anons here were accumulating or already had
we're gonna make it fren

Yeah I don’t really get this statement at all but go Eagles!

Cats out of the bag now
In which world does this not 10x ? Not this one, buy or go wage cuck

is this a PnD? a needlessly detailed description of the potential of "swap" and where to by it from OP.
followed by 5 "5 star reviews" by altruistic user's, all within 30 minutes of the initial post.. Then silence..

yes, it's a PnD, stay away

shit, sorry that did not come off as sarcasm I'm sorry kek... no really though, I'm surprised anyone is "learning" about $XWP now.... pretending to learn about it though, that's cool. I feel like most people are either mining this or have been accum.... didn't think it had to even be talked about

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
TOO EARLY
DELETE THIS SHIT NOW

Attached: 1519912956703.jpg (703x685, 71K)

Anyway, must do some corrections:

>it utilizes a custom version of CryptoNight for transaction privacy
Not exactly, it's based in the CryptoNote protocol. CryptoNight is the PoW hash algo that most of the CryptoNote projects use, and Swap team consider it pure crap. That's why they're using Cuckaroo29s now.

>bitcoin-based supply economics (18,400,000 max supply)
Not exactly Bitcoin emission, but Monero based. It'll reach 18.4 million supply at year 8, and then, it'll have a tail emission of 160k each year.

no
thanks for the clarifications, I tried my hardest lel

bump
don't ignore this one Jow Forums

stop sliding my thread bitches

bump

I really wish this had not been posted... this is my #1 coin for 2019 and I thought biz knew to keep their mouths shut

fuck you, twu

sorry not sorry
u wot m8

PS you can get this coin OTC via their official discord if you need to make a buy that current volume won't support well

STOP BUMPING
sage

make me

Attached: smugelf.png (217x238, 96K)

BUMP GET IN HERE

bump
don't let these fags in here keep accumulating before you get to buy

I honestly have very good faith in this coin, the mining profitability is also very good. I have good faith in it

>forked from a shit chain hobbyist project like XMR
Yeah, hard pass.

>XMR
>trash
>literally the darknet standard
???

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (600x328, 28K)

i refuse to believe the butthurt of some of these anons, no way someone on biz can be dumb enough to not know about swap by this point lol

Trying to hard. Usually a bad sign. Why should anyone use this when tech doesn't mean shit actual use does. Dero, Grin, Beam, Haven, Turtle, etc. It's all miners trying to get you to buy their mined shit. Let's be completely honest here.

*too

You forgot bitcoin

No seriously though. You have minor retardation

>he fell for the fundamentals meme
why did grin and beam moon retard
hint: it wasn't actually because of fundamentals

Attached: judenlaugh.png (333x293, 12K)

Have you ever used Jow Forums before? Get with the times, this is so obviously going to x10 why would anyone not be butthurt about this post.

>12 posts by this ID
I heard about Swap a couple of days ago, but OP acting like a desperate pajeet is a red flag to me.

>he thinks random autistic children on an anonymous anime imageboard actually matter

bump

15 posts by you. Absolute pathetic. Transparent desperation.

I mine this shit, you utter retard. I've mined it since the rebranding. You're making Swap look like a pajeet scam. Go fuck yourself.

>he gets mad at shills on biz

Attached: 1552876403033.png (918x733, 210K)

one last bump

Why wouldn't you when you got privacy supporting projects like Resistance DEX coming out.

It's not over yet. NEETs can still win.

Where is the pump, tho? This doesn't seem to be geting anywhere.