I'M GONNA BE SO FUCKIN RICH

I'M GONNA BE SO FUCKIN RICH

Attached: 1549220558579.png (2240x2368, 1.7M)

you mean poor

Nope. Extremely fucking rich. More rich than linkies that's for sure.

Attached: 1549077244464.png (375x523, 200K)

>Player gains 1 life
at first I thought it was a silly joke, then I understood the meaning of it
just bought 100k

Wow amazing analysis.

What will you buy first ?

A nice little pad in the mountains.
Then a lambo. Black and yellow of course, as a thanks to iExec being the most obvious 10000x in crypto.

"every pump gets immediately sold off" the token

Perfect for swinging.

This only happens because idiots sell to people who try to increase their stack... until there are no idiots left

How high will it x? from the current price. Short and or long-term,?

Who knows, def possible to see Eth level gains imo

Long term massive gains. Top 10

This coin is nothing compared to Chainlink. When are you fucking RLC fanboys going to learn? Drop this coin and buy CLink, it's years ahead of RLC. I sold the top at 16k satoshis and added onto my already humongous Link stack.

>Years ahead
Ahahahaha oh no it isn't.

short, 300's, prepare for heavy heavy short term losses

I'm gonna ignore the link idiocy in this thread and piggyback on what you said.

I honestly believe iexec has more potential then even ETH itself
The eth blockchaim is critical but the only utility doe ether right now is gas fees to miners.

I'm not saying RLC will ever eclipse ETH I'm saying any crypto besides Bitcoin and Wherein will be surpassed by iExec

agreed

Attached: 1526501017398.jpg (800x800, 170K)

How can you be so sure? IBM and Ali baba? That doesn’t mean shit these days look at singularity net they partnered with ping an and nobody cared. The only partnership pumps are from Koreans pumping their own and if you think you will get rich off this, lol, it already pumped and dumped. Time to move on

Thanks. I truly believe once every decade we get a chance to invest in a once in a lifetime opportunity. I really think this is that chance.

If it doesn't work out I will still be a middle class wagecuck driving a Camry to work so nothing changes.

If fedak and his team deliver on everything that they promised which they have done so far my entire life changes.

That's why I have no hesitation in being all in. All I see is upside.

Shitty meme car. You don't deserve to be rich.

Attached: 1459560774029.jpg (399x388, 26K)

If you only believe in pump and dumps and chasing short term gains you will never make it. You also lack the mental knowledge to understand that patience in the right project is ultimately rewarded

Same.
Because I know literally everything about iExec and also the market they're going to disrupt. The partnerships definitely DON'T hurt.

Pfft. Shit sounds like a dragon. I want every wagie to be jealous as fuck that they didn't have the foresight to invest into the right crypto.
This. iExec will inevitably be one of the biggest gainers. Patience is key with technology based investments.

Alright then shill me on it. I don’t mind holding for the right projects. I’m always looking for the next 100k portfolio asset but it has to be the right one. I’m listening

If you weren't here for the last 4 months of me shilling it non-stop with 4 full-page comments then you don't deserve it. Don't buy.

I shouldn't have to shill you on it. If you dont have the time and patience to DYOR then you will never make it

Even if I do shill it 99% of biz would call me a pajeet even though most of you fucks spend your days swing trading trying to make 5% on your shitty 5 ETH stash.

iExec RLC is the future. Ignore at your own peril thats all I have to say.

Maybe I’m new to biz and all I read was the fudsters accusing you of being an Indian scammer. I wanted to make an informed decision by hearing from both sides and it would be nice to get a succinct breakdown from people who have done their research. I could be contributing to your gain in the future don’t be such an elitist my dudes.. plus I’m sure there are countless others who are curious, but may not be posting