CAPS LOCKS user; IM FELLING SOMEWHAT BETRAYED. I NEED YOUR WORDS OR I WILL KILL MYSELF...

CAPS LOCKS user; IM FELLING SOMEWHAT BETRAYED. I NEED YOUR WORDS OR I WILL KILL MYSELF, MY BOBO SENTIMENT IS AT FUCKING DEPRESSION

Attached: 980983924.jpg (228x221, 7K)

YOU MADE ME SELL, YOU MADE MY SHORT, NOW WHAT? I CAN DO ANYTHING EXCEPT SEE MY MONEY GO AWAY

WEDNESDAY-20?

Attached: ff.jpg (546x550, 68K)

fuck you nigger kike

>Trying to short the bottom of the market!
Hahahahaha

Attached: 1508031811355.jpg (657x640, 35K)

You bears are pathetic

You lost the war.
Bull market has come.

> Hasn't even posted a higher high...

I feel nothing at the moment.

ENTERING 100x SHORT RIGHT FUCKING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
LETS
FUCKING
GOOOOOOO

Attached: 1530401416355.png (371x339, 144K)

IM NOT GONNA HOLD YOUR HAND LIL FAGGOT

IF YOURE IN SUCH A HIGH LEVERAGE SHORT POSITION THAT YOU ARE GETTING WORRIED ABOUT LIQUIDATION THATS YOUR OWN FAULT

THE CHARTS I POST ARE ON LONG TIME FRAMES. BIG PICTURE. NOT 5 MINUTE CHARTS FOR SOMEONE TO OPEN UP A 100X SHORT BASED ON THEM.

Attached: MUHTRIANGLES.png (1444x842, 175K)

*PINCH*

Attached: snib bear nose.jpg (288x247, 14K)

OK OK, SO LETS SUPOSSE THAT YOU ARE UNIRONICALLY A FAGGOT AND THAT YOU ARE WRONG, IN WHAT PRICE DO YOU SAY "HEY I TOOK THE RISK, IT DIDNT PLAY OUT AND I TAKE THE LOSSES" AND YOU BUY INTO THIS HOMOSEXUAL CURRENCY?

*STAB*

Attached: DED BEAR IS GOOD BEAR.jpg (1142x461, 114K)

I AM NEVER FUCKING WRONG BITCH.

b-but I want money right now

Attached: 436457589.jpg (228x221, 7K)

SO IF THE PRICE FUCKING SKYROCKETS TO 5K WILL YOU STILL THINKING THAT WE ARE GOING TO 1.8K OR BECAUSE YOU ARE NEVER WRONG THAT WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN?

kek that one is cute.
caps user is just bear hopium. you shouldn't base your decisions based on anyone's content here you twat.

Surely it will start crashing soon. Any time now. r...right?

Attached: hehehehe.png (356x340, 248K)

Wait, you didn't really take that trolls advice, did you?

THIS SHIT IS NOT GOING TO SKYROCKET TO 5K AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE MOON FAGGOT THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS.

THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH SELLING PRESSURE THERE IS AT THOSE PRICES. THERE NEEDS TO BE AN ACCUMULATION EVENT TO SOAK UP EXCESS SUPPLY, A TREND REVERSAL, AND A STEADY BULL RUN IN PLACE TO BREAK THROUGH THESE LEVELS.

Attached: 5KTOPKEK.png (2720x5016, 1.21M)

CRYPTO IS THE LARGEST CONCENTRATION OF UNEDUCATED MONEY TO EVER EXIST IN A MARKET. THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO MUCH MORE PREDICTABLE.

Attached: 5KTOPKEK.jpg (515x243, 87K)

SO LETS SAY THAT THIS HAPPENS, WHAT DO YOU DO YOU HOMOFOBIC FAGGOT?

Attached: 80978.png (1031x569, 59K)

RETARD ALERT

if you and the person who made that TA are are long right now I am fucking selling everything

THIS IS NOT HOW FUCKING TREND REVERSALS OCCUR YOU COCKMUFFIN. THIS SCENARIO IS A SALTY BAGHOLDING BULLFAGS PIPE DREAM. AND THATS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO THINKS THIS SHIT IS GOING TO 160K.

It's quite likely we move up near 5k before dropping down to new lows. I'm on cap user's team. this shit isn't over yet, but that doesn't mean it's happening today.

but what makes you think it goes down so much more? yea we are in the accumulation phase, but couldn't it just bounce between decembers bottom and 4.2k now for a while before entering bull trend relatively quickly?

Attached: bull.png (1427x599, 85K)

OK OK, SO AT WHAT FUCKING SCENARIO DO YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG, LETS SAY TWO THINGS:

> SEPTEMBER 1
> SUPPORT ABOVE 4600

DO YOU STILL THINK THAT WE ARE GOING TO 1.8K IN THAT SCENARIO OR NOT FAGGOT?

You retards have been getting ass raped for the past two weeks. Fuck off back to discord and reddit

When will the drop be caps lock user?

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

EVERYONE SURROUND THEM AT THE KINDERGARDEN PLAYGROUND.

Caps lock is a fucking idiot. Shorting at this point is like just asking to get financially raped.

This is literally a textbook double bottom, user. Go get the Murphy, it's time for a re-read.

It's up barely $300 since March 4th.

Attached: 1548805068314.gif (579x513, 1.8M)

Attached: really autistic posts.png (918x733, 210K)

WE ARE NOT IN THE ACCUMULATION PHASE

IF ITS SEPTEMBER 1ST AND ITS ABOVE 4.6K THEN YEAH OBVIOUSLY I WAS WRONG. BUT AGAIN THIS IS BULLFAG PIPE DREAMS AND I AM NEVER WRONG.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT HOMO

ITS ALL IN PIC RELATED

RETARDS

Attached: CHEATSHEETBTC.png (5720x8208, 3.82M)

WE'VE BEEN ACCUMULATING FOR FUCKING MONTHS, SINCE DECEMBER YOU FUCKING COCK HOLSTER FAGGOT. WAKE THE FUCK UP, OR YOU'RE GOING TO GET LEFT IN THE DUST YOU FUCKTARD.

YOU'RE EXACTLY LIKE THE BULLTARDS WHO WERE CALLING FOR 100K IN DECEMBER 2017.

some of these prices break the linearity of time

OK, THANK YOU.

FAGGOT.

AGAIN, YOU'RE SO FUCKING BLINDED BY BEARISH CUM YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE REPLICATING THE EXACT SAME POSITION JUSTIFICATIONS AS BULLS DID IN DECEMBER 2017.

lol u clearly want to bait as many people into shorting as possible.
ur analysis is weak e.g. the symmetric triangle from the pic is clearly a ascending triangle with an inverse shs at the end. it's loaded like a dick that was edged for two months and now is finally about to orgasm soon..
shit rise to at least to 4800 or so, possible into the low 5000s

CAN I YELL TOO?

YELLING IS FUN.

IT'S REALLY THE ONLY WAY TO USE THE INTERNET APPARENTLY, WHEN IN ROME...

The USDLTC chart shows an why the bear market is over you retarded ass clown

Attached: usdt.v_ltc.v.jpg (800x535, 65K)

WE ARE NOT IN ACCUMULATION YOU FUCKING RETARD. YOU PROVIDE NO ANALYSIS OTHER THAN SOME MEANINGLESS STATEMENTS.

YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING MORON. IT IS NOT AN ASCENDING TRIANGLE RETARD. ALSO THIS ISNT A 500K CAP SHITCOIN WHERE IM GOING TO PROFIT OFF OF 10 PEOPLE THAT I TRICK INTO OPENING A SHORT ON BIZ. THIS IS A FUCKING $70,000,000,000 CAP ASSET YOU DUMBFUCK.

THIS IS SO STUPID THAT I HAVE NO RESPONSE

Attached: LOWERHIGHS.png (1231x603, 122K)

TY, GOOD SHIT

I LOOK FORWARD TO LIQUIDATING YOUR DUMBASS

You are such a fucking moron

>When you check your memelines and they say we're going to $2k

I already tether'd bros!

Attached: soyjak.jpg (708x800, 64K)

BITCOIN COULD BE AT ZERO, AND THIS FUCKING RETARD WOULD STILL THINK IT COULD GO LOWER

Sigh...
user, you need to add the volume to your chart.Otherwise it's meaningless.

YOU TWO BUTT BUDDIES ARE THE DEFINITION OF DUMB MONEY. YOU JERK EACH OTHER OFF OVER THE MOST RETARDED CHARTS AND STATEMENTS IMAGINABLE JUST LIKE THE OTHER 90% OF CRYPTO.

VOLUME ISNT NEEDED TO SHOW THE STRUCTURE OF A TRIANGLE

YOU'RE GOING TO BE POOR SOON, IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY

You are king of the discord circle jerk, queerbait!

Attached: ag7PdRD.gif (320x159, 1009K)

Please make sure to attach an image to all your posts. I have most of your images filtered so it makes my browsing experience 100x better.

Attached: lt2bITt.png (362x241, 16K)

BIG GIRTHY GREEN DILDOS COMING AT ME

Attached: fnhwix.0805047905.Brown-Bear-Brown-Bear-What-Do-You-See-.328.328.0a0f2a0e-68f2-4fd0-967c-9a621e70799 (328x328, 18K)

Caps lock user since you're the most reliable person here, what are your thoughts on the LINK scam that I may or may not have fallen for?

BASED CAPS LOCK user

if this shit doesn't resolve itself by the end of the week and go lower im going to buy more bitcoin because the bottom must be in

Caps lock user is a retard and the greed is so bullish.. just admit u don't know shit fgt

Attached: 1552722434888.jpg (748x714, 110K)

I like your work, capslockanon. But it doesnt take hyperinflation into account. You assume the kikes aren't printing jewbucks right now in a desperate attempt to save their fat, neanderthal asses. But they are. Hiding in dollars is asking for a circumcised assraping right now.

>mfw

Attached: CAPSLOCKKK!!!.png (642x326, 299K)

>mfw waiting for 2k dip
>mfw will FOMO in at 5k
>mfw it will crash right after buying
>mfw i will weakhands drop all at 50k
>mfw everyone else will be rich at 150k
>mfw 5'11" king of manlets
>mfw 6" king of dicklets
>mfw 6/10 looks at best
HELP ME CAPSLOCK user

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

>captcha select boats
>green id
i... i think i can make it...

Attached: EjM082M.jpg (645x773, 87K)

6'' is nice
would suck nonstop

Bitcoin has already bottomed you moron. We bull now.

Attached: Crab-Whaling.gif (500x375, 581K)

short/long ratio has gotten too high over the last two weeks
everyone and their grandma are starting to short

All wrong, you all can't see the similarities? Caps user, and many others in the small silent minority see it. Each cycle has two major moves before the accumulation bottom

Attached: sigh.jpg (924x1600, 371K)

LOL

checked
but nohomo

>charts posted
>Pajeets go apeshit screaming that it can all only go up and never down THIS TIME it's the REAL bottom
No wonder you dumb faggots lose money.

Attached: 778878787.jpg (330x319, 48K)

Attached: IMG_20181126_123104_180.jpg (566x590, 37K)

So how many more boom bust cycles are left in this bitch?

Impossible to tell, if crypto sees real adoption, which is likely, it won't really ever stop. Nobody can see the future though. The cycles will get longer however, if you miss this coming one you might be waiting until 2030 or later.

Just tethered up. Thanks user.

Opened so many shorts its matter of time be patient op bear soon bear soon they told btc cant down above 6k but...

Thank you based user thank you thank you!

"Capslock user" is one of the same shit larpers who were already run off the board for terrible calls, just back with a new gimmick. Maybe omega cuk or oracle nigger. He'll get wiped out eventually and take another tranche of brainlets down with him.

THE CHART LOOKED SOMEWHAT THE SAME SOME TIME 4 YEARS AGO YOU DUMBFUCK ITS CLEARLY GOING DOWN

THIS

SON OF MOTHERFUKKER BITCH I FUCK YOU BITCH SISTER GOAT BTC ONLY GO UP SIRS THIS IS FLOOR SACRED COW RUN NOW BITCH MOTHERFAKKER VEGANA I FUCK YOURE MOTHER

Attached: rakeesh.jpg (227x222, 8K)

YOU HAVE NO LINES TO BACKUP YOUR STATEMENTS YOU STUPID CUNTSOCK

YOURE MOHTER OF SISTER BITCH BIT COIN CURRENCY 35000 RUPEES END OF YEAR I FUCK YOUR FATHER MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1519107984718.png (250x269, 79K)

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

IM STILL WAITING FOR JUST ONE PERSON TO POST A CHART THAT MAKES ANY FUCKING SENSE WHATSOEVER SHOWING WE ARE IN ACCUMULATION

Attached: STILLWAITINGFAGGOTS.png (663x592, 1001K)

kek

I'll see you homosexuals at 2.4k

Keep in mind, the break-down of the triangle could happen in a week, month, or longer. Point being that the re-test of the current bottom WILL DEFINITELY happen.

For anyone who doubts us re-visiting 3200, go look at this chart again: Explanation: For the previous two cycles, we touched the bottom multiple times. Since BTC will stay within the current range (+/- $500 USD) for the next week / weeks / month, alts will likely continue to moon as mini-whales and whales begin to off-load their alts onto unsuspecting mouth breathers / plebs. When it comes time to dump, all those faggots will diarrhea projectile shit their newly gained capital on the market. Just when you think it is time for a bounce and buy-in, some super chink will dump 100+ more BTC, and it will keep occurring until we have our capitulation wick to sub $2k.

"ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE FAGGOTS" - Caps user ()

Attached: DK.png (577x418, 70K)

Wrong. You're never going to make it

You discord clowns will never be able to sway the market with your garbage charts and (((technical analysis))).

Off topic, but do you recommend buying stocks right now?

Using charts to "prove" what phase we're in is horse shit. You've proven nothing and are wasting your time here.