If this is the next ICX, next NANO, next IOTA, next Korea hustle, next anything - it will at least have to 3x

If this is the next ICX, next NANO, next IOTA, next Korea hustle, next anything - it will at least have to 3x.

Because it actually is the NEXT big thing, it will do a 10x in the current bear environment.

This thing is a behemoth of blockchain projects. Tons of PhDs on the team, past experience in PwC, IBM, Nasdaq...

If your're not in this, then you will never make it.

Attached: shorts.png (480x476, 120K)

I like that it's not just Korea either. The have teams in Australia and South Africa too. They'll probably have partners in those countries too. Being Korea only kills coins.

I like that it's not just Korea either. The have teams in Australia and South Africa too. They'll probably have partners in those countries too. Being Korea only kills coins.

Isnt south africa just Andre Cronje? He's only an advisor

There's no way for anyone to make it in crypto in the year of our lord 2019. There was no way for anyone to make it in crypto in 2018, either.

I do appreciate that the ICO shitcoin well's dried up so much that old scams like fagtom are being shilled again. What happened to

SALT
Stellaris
Odin
REQ
Dragonchain
COINFI
Oyster pearl
Deepbrainchain
NKN
Nano
Raiblocks
BAT
NEO
MORPHEUS
OMG
Skycoin
DERO
DCX
Midas protocol
QASH
Cryptonity
BAKKT
Republic protocol
NIX
AION
VeChain

Attached: bitcoin the weight of the shitcoin bags.jpg (696x352, 15K)

do you realize theres only 89 eth bids on idex...? no chance im getting in fuck you user nice try

I have a good feeling about this shitcoin...

It's been far too many months since something was shilled this hard, so I, too, have a good feeling about this. I can't wait for all the Wojacks once people realized they just got scammed by a vintage 2018 shitcoin that already failed twice.

Attached: bitcoin crying dragon.jpg (216x233, 25K)

nobody buys anything on idex anymore if it's on bigger non kyc exchanges already

Its on Bibox, Kucoin, and bitmax you dumb shit. You are even to stupid to be on Jow Forums

I haven't seen those mentioned since 2018. Is this an ironic shill operation, or are you guys really this desperate for someone to buy your bags?

Attached: shitcoin vintage scams.jpg (250x136, 5K)

The ico price was $0.04 USD. Take a look at what it’s currently sitting at. We can then assume that the dump already happened. Do your research please.

Attached: shitcoin vic.png (840x491, 120K)

kucoin has fake/no volume

Don't even start to think about taking profits until $100 million marketcap. That's 10x from here. It should reach that in 2-3 months

Fantom is Ethereum but without scailing problems.. and the core developer is Andre Cronje.. hes just as smart as satoshi/vitalik

They have partnerships with ORACLE, South Korean Government, etc

Attached: 111114343.png (606x840, 288K)

Attached: 9999999.png (1262x640, 364K)

Yeah too bad someone leaked the other day the team is leaving for another project next year

i want anime vagina sex give

Source

sauce? screenshot? need proof or moar info user

my eyes, look at the order book on kucoin or bibox at any given hour and it's just bots trading with each other

>next ICX

Attached: 1541478384510.jpg (400x400, 49K)

don’t have the cap but it was definitely posted in one of these threads within the last few days. someone must have seen it but who knows if they will tell you, they’re trying to unload their heavy bags. look in the archive the funny thing is no one refuted it

Investors of the project include Blockwater Capital, TCM, HyperChain Capital, Signum Capital, Kosmos Capital and Block VC.

This chinkcoin is going to blow the fuck up.

Attached: ftm vc funds.png (512x479, 109K)

Aergo is the new icx.

Only price discovery coins will hit actual x10s because its safer for the whales to pump them.

Old recycled shit like ftm, matrix etc wont make it. They will be scalped to death.

Aergo's the next big hustle. 15m marketcap, take profit at 45m

They just had really unfortunate timing of doing their ICO right before a big BTC crash. Their loss our gain.

Are those big firms or something? I haven't heard of them.

What is it?

Can you help find it in the archive? There's too many FTM threads to search.

Cap is still low. That user is gay

Still I'm curious to see this evidence.

There’s no evidence you retard, he’s talking shit