How much do you pay for auto insurance...

How much do you pay for auto insurance? Feel like I'm getting ripped off at $286 a month when it's been 5 years since any claims, tickets, and no DUIs.

Attached: 1552091577521.png (832x832, 502K)

are you young with an non mid-tier (expensive, or shit) car?

No mid 20s its like 10 years old.

how new is your car? do you own it outright? if the answer to these questions are < 2 years old and no then that's why faggot

Yea I own it. How much are you faggots paying?

im 28, got a 02 model suv and i pay $50/month aussie bucks for full comprehensive with $500 excess

my 6 month payment is slightly more than your monthly lmao. do you have a shit tier credit score?

I pay 185€/yearly

Attached: 1439047179440.jpg (185x243, 16K)

Wow I'm getting fucking fucked!

i pay $80 cad per month. I used to pay $100 a year in another province.i feel like im getting anally raped. You however OOF

it sounds like an americano problem brother, same here but i am 20 and with mommy and daddy

$35 a month, only have 3rd party insurance

Auto insurance?

Kek I am Brazilian my man, I drive without a driver's license

Attached: eca.png (1876x1200, 80K)

Yeah you’re getting ripped. I’m paying $220 with large accident coverage with only 2 years of no claims.

Not shilling for them but I’m currently using progressive so you might want to switch op.

I live in NYC, drive a beater and pay $800/6months with liability, uninsured motorist and roadside assistance. I was paying

Be me
Never driven a car
No drivers license
Don't have to pay insurance
Don't have to pay gas
Don't have to pay maintenance costs on vehicle
Can't afford a butler to chauffeur me
Download Uber app
Use Uber
Get chauffeured everywhere
TFW uber driver is 10/10 blonde

Am I doing it right?

I'm a 25 year old male Canadian paying 200/month on a 2015 SUV.

I have my G liscence.

Thought it was pretty good desu. Expected to pay 3-4k per year.

All quotes online I receive are like 3-5k...

No. Be a man and get a goddamn driver's license.

Or drive without one...
What's the punishment in America for driving without a license?

Unless you’re a complete shutin neet, you’re wasting a ton of money on Uber

I'm 23 only had a car for 5 years.
$122 per month
Have one accident on my record.
I have full coverage.

you forgot
>dont have pay for the actual vehicle
cars are pretty fucking lame man, considering all that shit you have to pay for just so that you can get stuck in traffic every rush hour and drastically increase your chances of being in a fatal accident. Just take public transport

78/mo 100/300 liability 0 comprehensive

This is in Miami with the worst drivers in the country.

>carcucks actually pay hundreds of dollars every month just to have health insurance for their cars

society is just a yikes

Attached: 0264.jpg (618x597, 64K)

56€ per year. What shithole country do you live in to pay that much?

26, pay around 58 dollars a month.
1.4L 4 cylinder, manual, southern USA, under 10,000 miles a year.

I'm a 24 year old with a 270kW musclebarge and I pay roughly $1000 per year for comprehensive.

>manual
wow check the big brain on cletus

just kidding friend

lol why dont you just become the one who SELLS insurance.

>what are options
congrats user. you just discovered the secret of hedge funds

selling insurance is for jews

Kek. I pay 35 euro per month. Driving a 200 hp BMW in germany.

20 Years old. Have two cars - one is an 02 4runner that I use for offroading on the weekends, and the other is a 2014 mustang gt. I couldn't afford the new bodystyle and I got a really good deal, so I took it.

On the 4runner I pay $186 a month.
On the mustang I pay $242.
Neither have car payments, so I'm in the clear there.

I take home about ~$2500/mo self employed, after business-related expenses.

My tuition is covered by scholarship, so that money goes toward rent, car insurance, my other bills(for example I'm still on my parents' insurance plan to save money and I just pay them directly), and fraternity dues. I'm a dumbass and only recently realized I can write off my dues/any fraternity related expenses because it's technically going to nationals, which is a non-profit, so that's cool. I'm usually able to get away with saving about $1000/mo which, when I finish Junior year next year(I'll have about 40,000 saved) I plan to buy a house right outside of my university campus, renovate it, and rent it out to younger fraternity brothers for some nice passive income.

Hope you enjoyed my blogpost but there's a budget for a 20 year old that's extremely on top of his shit.

Attached: tfw too intelligent for my frat bros.png (659x525, 205K)

pls no bulli, already get bullied enough by merle-chad and cletus-brad because I don't drive a big lifted Trukk like some sort of Ork.