REQ

Can you feel it?

Attached: 1550682451918s.jpg (250x250, 3K)

>$25 Gordan Ramsay MOZZARELLA

Attached: 1548574398991.jpg (1120x604, 82K)

nah, im still down from ico

>couldve sold at $1
>decide to hold instead

Attached: 1481704495078.jpg (227x222, 10K)

Massive pump incoming.
No larp.
You have been warned.

i sold this at 6k sats, feels so good, thank to french frog ''developers'' and CZ for instant binance listing and double deposit ''fuck up'', got a nice new car

I'm seriously considering buying 100 of these?
Or should I wait for a dip?
Will there be a dip?

Consider buying 100k

Sarcasm or u think this thing is winner for real?

And why
?

Literally no development, just rebrand bullshit.
If you buy this you deserve to get fucked

REQ threads should be a banable offense

Look at the project and what they are trying to deliver. Look at the way they have set there company up. REQ will pass its ATH in the next couple of years

Fuck Req is getting absolutly rekt rn glad I didn't buy in

I understand the hate this coin gets but you have to be clinically retarded to ignore the giant bullflag that's forming

This guy knows

$4.50 eoy

God what a fucking piece of shit but I'm scared to swing trade it

Yeah but all it takes is one big swing either way from BTC to dump it to the fucking ground

WHY IS THIS BOARD SO FUCKING SLOW

Look at the fucking charts

Not even sure fucking dead date bounce

*Not even a dead cat bounce

just bought $1000 worth
that should cover for another mozzarella orgy

You swing the volatility and stop loss hunt spikes, not the steady raises. It's time to sit on it right now.

When the volume starts doing crazy shit again and putting price spikes left and right, that's when you swing trade.

>t. swang traded a 60k stack to 100k while it was locked to RDN at 1 to 10 ratio

$2 EoY?

Attached: Frieda-Pinto-Wiki-Biography-Age-Weight-Height-Profile-Info.jpg (1125x900, 115K)

You should be happy at $0.50, $2 is too much at this point imo. At $2 I'd be fucking gilded tho, so I hope you're right

Easily

How rich you gonna be at $2 brah?

I miss 2017 lads.

Attached: 1503811801262.jpg (1692x1167, 1.61M)

>tfw thought I was smart going all in at 22 cents
Make the pain stop

Is this a good buy? 2 cents has been the unbreakable bottom and feels like they are pulling their shit together.
$500 can get you more than 15k mozzarela tokens that are bound to be at least 10 cents some day

Now looks like it's the best buy this will ever be, progress is being made in the protocol and the fud was insane, but also dwindling