> went 100k$ all in on VIDT and AGI 2 days ago
> didn't sell

considering suicide, please cheer me up biz

Attached: 0064.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

kek thanks for the pump

Vidt will hit $1.00 very soon

why dont you send me some of that coin fren

Attached: 2.png (194x232, 123K)

If you brainlets had a tiny bit of patience, you wouldn't be posting pink wojaks as much as you do.

VIDT is going at least another 10x from here short term and as a long term hodl could eventually surpass factom

Vidt isn’t done. Just hold on. Just look at the lto initial spike. It did exactly what’s happening right now. It’s going to spike really high, very very soon

thx for giving me confidence brother

maybe i should buy back in...

Hurry it's not too late

why will it pump like lto? is this project that good? shill me a little more pls

Vidt still has a lot left in it. It’s only on 1 exchange. They have massive clients. They are in the epicenter of industry where they can easily get a ton of more clients that need this type of thing. Immutable documents that stay on the blockchain forever and can never be forged. It’s a no-brained and the hype is just beginning.

and there is no really fud on Jow Forums i see yet
hmmmmm

well there was a huge fud wave when i told biz to go in at 0.0001, everyone told me it was a pnd and all that bullshit

Got in at 0.000075 feels good bro.

This was just a warm up to begin with. Nobody is selling now. This is skyrocketing up soon again. Enjoy fuckers!!

fuck it bought back in
im ready for round two

Cheers OP if you're in with 100k, you'll be a millionaire in about 1 or 2 weeks.

Don't put all your live savings in it. Just half of it.

its going up as we speak

hurry

Attached: march madness.jpg (740x920, 103K)

Shit left my ledger home. Wait for me in 4 hours anons!

i know that feeling, got baited into buying swap yesterday, down 5%..

Not exactly considering suicide, but i am definitely considering slapping myself.

this is all my life savings lol

YEAAAHHHH BOIIIII ESKETIT

Why do you gamble with all your money? Most people here on Jow Forums has one or more long term stacks, and then a smaller amount they use for investing in small caps.

You need to take the whole thing into context. V-iD is a subsidiary of a much larger already established company, Widdy. V-ID already has many paying clients and we can imagine this is only the beginning. In a way, this is a much safer bet than many other projects which are valued much higher and have yet to see meaningful adoption.

This fucking thread...
Nice >700eth buy order you made two days ago Dr Lee hARPer

what are you panicking for , you dimwit.
just be a bit more patient.
i dont know about vidt, but AGI is primed to explode.

didnt you realize that the whole market is down due to BTC pumping too much this w-e?
let BTC stabilize and then it will be alt season again.

the only coin that went against this trend was BTT.

Great team
Great product
Small cap
Perfect tokenomics
High volume
More exchanges in coming weeks
I'm in! I feel so excited by this, and even my wife believes me!

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD

STOP SELLING MY BAGS YOU BEAR TARDS THOSE ARE ALL MY BAGS

FUCKING HELL

o i am laffin

BTT did this for a reason.
You're in for a huge fucking surprise.