We haven't bottomed out after a 90% loss

>we haven't bottomed out after a 90% loss
Imagine the state of bears shorting this shit right now.

Attached: a.jpg (550x550, 21K)

Yeah this crypto game is elastic jumps long slow drops

Time for a bounce

Remember most of this board = some veterans/good traders but mostly new ones FOMOing in trying their last shot at "making it" in life. Those are the ones making the majority of the 1k bitcoin FUD/shitcoin shilling

If biz has taught me anything, is that what the majority of anons and normies catches up to, it is the time to go otherwise.
20k to 6k
>every1 hodl!!!1! it's going to recover
>iron hands
>longed at 8k!
>this is a correction
After it has gone 90% down to 3k
>it's time to short!
>gonna fill my bags at 1.8k
>can't wait for eth at $40!
>bear market is barely starting
Fucking sheeps.

Exactly, the only smart thing I've seen people post about recently is DCA investing during the bear market/treating your bitcoin wallet as your savings account.

At least when bitcoin goes up again there are plenty of alts we can sell off, I have only been trading crypto since 2013.

Yeah, I have my bags ready to go and more fiat waiting if something weird happen and this goes down again.

Attached: 7575485.jpg (960x647, 123K)

>trading since 2013
doing it wrong
ur just supposed to x10 or x100 your initial investment and get out of it not "trade" it

There's a simple reason I'm still bearish. Look at Bitcoin SV, it has a BILLION dollar marketcap but has no product, just heaps of promises, patents and other bullshit. No company with no product would have a billion dollar valuation. Too many coins are floating along with Billion+ market caps and nothing substantial behind them.

>After it has gone 90% down to 3k
>>it's time to short!
>>gonna fill my bags at 1.8k
>>can't wait for eth at $40!
>>bear market is barely starting
Go on twitter search, and search "bitcoin bottom".

Lets see how true your statement is (hint: most people think we ARE at the bottom)

one scam project among 1000s weve seen already doesnt make much of a difference

I've been a NEET for 12 years and have been a whale since 2011

Futures/margin trading are stupid, more money less stress from putting 10k on binance and just playing with bitcoin and tether.

Attached: 1552857195577.jpg (1132x1100, 331K)

That doesn't worry me. There will always be shitcoins no matter what point in time. Actually more, as this grows, since everyone will want a piece of the cake.
Also stop believing so much in crypto market cap. It is just price*supply. Volume and demand are far more important.

ITT: bulls trying to convince themselves they aren't dumb money

Oh and lul stop being a degenerate gambler and you won't need to 100x your order just to have 1/10th of my 2-5x order

>dumb money
>already 12x since we hit bottom in december
How are these shorts doing?

Realistically, how low can it go? Everybody would buy up the order book from 2k-3k. It can drop to these levels but anything beyond is just retarded. And who gives a fuck about a -50% on top of a -80% already. Best thing to do is just DCAing. Worst case is you lose another 50%. Best case is you win unlimited % with redacted coin

>brings up imaginary shitcoin gains in a discussion about btc bottom

not a bearfag but I guess we will see at least one more legdown to 3600-3800.
Remember: we touched 4k every month since November

buy into the rally then, idiot

Fair enough. I really don't care too much about BTC, only that it still drives the market sentiment overall. Have fun shorting still.

Yeah a sideways market is expected. Though after a while we will slowly crawl up until around the date of the halvening. This is post-mtgox all over again.

You can also trade shitcoins you know. Many have done 3-10x since december.

I felt like this when we were at 6K. I seriously expect this to touch 2500$ even if it's for a brief moment. Wouldn't be buying just yet.