Fucking die already

fucking die already

Attached: shitcoin.png (314x295, 52K)

still moving forward... slow and steady
but more releases would be great

Attached: thatbegreat.png (526x440, 435K)

>still moving forward
fucking delusional user just sell your shitcoin bags already.

>buying a scamcoin born as pnd with the dev literally saying that his dream was to make so much money to snort cocaine from hookers assholes driving lambos on sunset boulevard.

The only way this fucking shitcoin is moving is down below 1 sat. Again. I still stop by their shitcord to see all the delusional pajeets wandering around aimlessly like extras from walking dead waiting on a shitcoin moon. I laugh.
Fucking toiletcoin

people still think it's going to moon even after the dev and kevin rose pump and dumped all the premine on current bagholders

90% of the Turtle community is involved with Monero
The 10% left over is getting rekt in the asshole doggystyle Fluffy Pony Stylo

no they aren't. I think you're confusing them with Aeon, which is in fact is not a shitty project. Just because cocksteady larps occasionally about monero, does not make it true.

tell me more about this shitcoin i just started mining it

was a scam by some people from Jow Forums

Did they managed to pull it off and are living it large now?

I believe

At least it isn't dero

Moving forward as what? Developement? No offense but it looks like price wise it is going back down to sub 1 sat prices....

Dude I am a Monero and Turtlecoin developer.
>How about you shut the fuck up nigger!

cmon give me the truth. i mine this shitcoin

what i wrote was true you complete idiot. i hope you're not serious.

Has turtle pay done anything for the coin?

It made the price dump. Not as much as the mobile wallet did.

It is a shitcoin scam. Avoid at all costs

Mobile wallet? I didn’t even know that was a thing. I was just happy around the new year to finally have a nest wallet that worked without an issue....

Patience, looks like the next verge moon mission but with actual development potential behind it. Will get interesting during next crypto bullrun period -- will it 10x or 1000x... this is the main question we should be asking.

Verge mooned because of marketing. Toiletcon has absolutely 0 ZERO marketing and is discouraged.

That’s true, something about needing it to grow organically as a coin.

I don't even care at this point, I just know this will pump during the GBR because everything will pump then, as soon as it does I'm dumping this shitcoin, only dropped 200$ bucks on it but I still feel fucking cheated, go fuck yourself rocksteady

I love how occasionally during YouTube interviews they pop in the question about rocksteadys similarities to satoshi when BTC was first created. I mean... are they that desperate to make hype?

No, it's only to feed cocksteadys already inflated ego.

If only an actual exchange would pick it up...