Rate my budgeting and saving plan please and thank you...

Rate my budgeting and saving plan please and thank you. This is assuming the next four years of my life are spent without friends or girls

Attached: IMG_20190318_100623651.jpg (2448x3264, 1.97M)

>Doesn't mention nighttime blowjob from mom
assuming she helps op get to sleep theres no sleeping pills on budget.

Expenses should scale with income, not remain constant.

Pls post pics of mom

I'm not white and I'm 18. The three different incomes are what I could possibly start at depending on how I do in my interview.

>not white
Is mommy Asian tho? Post pic nao

You set a target profit % and should cut expenses (e.g. no ps4 sub, no netflix) depending on the scenario. Same if you get a raise, fren. You'll need sleeping pills and boner pills when you're older

Attached: 1552393226297.jpg (480x380, 14K)

300 on utilities seems like a lot, what's the deal with that?

That's what the average is in America isn't it?

I've already dealt with my insomnia, for the most part. It's not as bad anymore. Why do I need boner pills

> I'll get a dollar raise every year and rent won't go up.
Got bad news op.

Also I'm assuming you are renting a place just for you. 1200 a month in rent, utilities, and internet is the problem with this budget. You should be looking at something slightly larger to split with someone. Or buy a van to live out of and a gym membership

Attached: 15030702709820.jpg (640x633, 42K)

I'd be renting a studio apartment, like I said it's three potential starting incomes. I searched up the price of some decent looking studio apartments and 850 is pretty average. Are you saying my rent won't be consistent?

Don't keep the laughs to yourself, share what's funny so I can improve upon it.

Hello jew, no I will not buy water for 3$ per litre now just because I earn $1/hr more :) you want to keep me poor, don't ya?

looks good OP. stick to it.

Well to start I don't think you should check your taxes.
Do you not have a phone?
It looks like you have a car and drive it alot since you're blowing through $100+ on gas What about maintenance?
Do you not bathe or clean your house? Soap, toilet paper, razors, paper towels all add up as well.

maybe don't buy bottled water if you poor, nigger

Attached: 1552521235766.png (543x443, 24K)

The fuck? I pay $40 for phone, $60 for internet, and $40 for electricity. Water and gas is free.

Landlords are allowed a small percentage increase per year. It will likely go up $15ish a month each year.

An ideal budget is no more than 30% of gross income into rent/utilities which yours is closer to 60% if $1200 out of $2000. Basically you are paying extra to live alone when you could save another $600 a month to get a place with a roommate

You're right, I know I forgot the phone. Thise necessities can't be more than $50-70 a month. Phone bill may be around $45 a month. Doesn't take too much out of my pocket, especially if I have some small profits from my trading account.

you're worth more than $15 user, get a roommate until someone realizes that

also drop the forex trading idea

Do all landlords do that %15 increase? I didn't think that was a thing. Maybe they would do that to tenants that don't pay rent on time? I think I would be able to pay my rent on time.

Your rent is too expensive for someone making 27k. Try finding a studio for 600, 700. Utilities seem high too.
If you want to make more than 27k, drop the netflix and PS4 sub and do something useful in your free time.

Forex is my way out. You have to tell me why, assuming you yourself haven't tried it and failed at it.

That's why I'm hoping that I start at $15-16. I don't want to live in the hood. Those are the only studio apartments that cost that much.

psn membership is on offer for the year, went from €60 to €45 for the year, why not buy up front rather then paying €120 for the year?

>not cutting groceries to $0 by swallowing at work

Attached: 11474314.jpg (500x560, 78K)

When I start working I'll probably do that. I honestly might just turn to PC gaming after a while.

You already posted this like a month ago faggot. When asked for details on certain things or when the math didn't add up you never responded again. Kys

Must've been a different person, how does my math not add up here?

Fuck off, it was you. The piece of paper was wrote out exactly the same way for the finance breakdown

What didn't add up with the math? Please let me know

First off you don't pay taxes or any deductions on $13 an hour or are you working well over 40 hours per week? 13x160 is $2080

Here's a tip. Learn to use a spreadsheet.

No no no, this budget is post income taxes, I already deducted $300 from it

This is what you mean right? Pretax and post tax?

I own a house. just me:

Water/trash $60
electricity $70
gas $60
phone $65

Why did you write the same thing out 3 times? lol you autists crack me up some times.

>next few years without girls or friends

thats true user. they will only distract you from the main goal: trading and investing and researching cryptos.

but thats not "fe" years. it might take alot longer. like the rest of your life.

you dont need friends anyways, they are just bunch of poor idiots who play videogames and fuck ladies and drink booze in the weekends.

hookers for pussy but its also overrated because its not for pleasure its a fucking reproductive act and disgusting to think that you do it just for run. so girls are useless also.

Attached: IMG_20190318_165534932.jpg (2448x3264, 1.73M)

You sound bitter, but I understand why we are similar.