How are you supposed to get a job when you're competing with almost half a thousand people for just one position?

How are you supposed to get a job when you're competing with almost half a thousand people for just one position?

Attached: autodesk inventor.png (556x616, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKEu90Zsh4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't apply.

CAD monkeys are the absolute bottom of the totem pole at my engineering firm. Everyone shits on them, and your work is just copy paste of existing designs.

Attached: 1512070403426.jpg (684x693, 66K)

you don't that's why people that give up looking for work are not included in the BLS numbers. The system discards millions of working age males every year and hides the numbers. But the numbers show up elsewhere. In crime statistics and homelessness.

Are you fucking stupid?

I'm well aware.

Attached: real unemployment.png (500x327, 24K)

Try not living in California

I'm pretty sure it's the same situation in the rest of the country.

And if you have one, you are literally making 6 digits plus. So who the fuck cares

Pretty sure there is a shortage of technicians in the Midwest you brainlet

>uhh it's at 5% unemployment minnasan we're all doing great economy is great
>actually 10%
>akshully 25% but don't look at that one
Why is this allowed?
I know more people who drive lyft/uber than people who have the job they got a degree for.

Current elite forces are constantly trying to figure out how to breed the lower classes out no longer needed due to automation, while simultaneously going for a humanistic mission of allowing Africa, India and China's populations to boom and giving them a first world quality of life.

imagine wanting to be a CAD bunny anyway

351 wish to be one and for only 18 bucks an hour

He doesn't want to live in the midwest, he'll get "cold".
>idk how anyone can live in flyover country
>it's too cold
>the weather is soooo bad
>I'll never leave my California
>Cal is paradise

Attached: cali.jpg (1400x788, 368K)

Can someone tell me why all entry level degreed jobs pay so low? 18 is about what I'm looking at for my frield and I don't understand it, when even burger joints and coffee shops pay 15.
You can't even say "you'll get experience and move up" because there's only 1 mid-level job for every 10-20 entry levels that I see posted.

>how i job
thats not a thing anymore user. you have to shit in the mouths of the rich if you want to survive. then and only then will they stop eating babies

youtube.com/watch?v=WKEu90Zsh4A

Try 13.50 an hour.

Lol I remember my dad teaching me AutoCAD when I was like 12 because he was bored one weekend.
Don't be dismayed. I guarantee a significant number of those 350 don't actually know the software, and the majority don't have 2 years' experience. They might have an associate's degree in something with the word 'technology' in the title, and are shooting their resume out of a gatling gun.
You are familiar with metal fabrication, right?

Didn't answer me.
what's the point of working a soul crushing office job instead of a brotier fuckall job if the pay is nearly the same?

No point fren. Just get a job and fuck what anyone else thinks.

I have a comfy wageslave job. My setup?
I'm a concierge at a high end apartment. Literally just wear a suit and sit at the front desk and shit post / youtube all day.
Plenty of qt roasties that either live there or are visiting. Too bad my autism stops me from getting laid but they invite me up to their parties sometimes.

15 shekels an hr, yea it's a dead end job but there's much worse out there.

So there's no hope after all. I think about killing myself every day.

Troll post but I would gladly move to the midwest if it was easy to get a job there. But for some reason I seriously doubt it's any easier.

Do you know more than cad? Machining? Electronics?

Not hard if you do

Yeah, but it's not really about knowing things, it's about knowing people. I theorize most online job postings are already going with an internal candidate. The job post is just there for data collection purposes.

Okay brainlet I would link you some jobs but you don’t deserve any help. No wonder you can’t get employed

Midwest is boring as fuck and depressed. The rural retard meme is true and everyone is either a hick, meth head or burned out white trash.

t. Lives in the rust belt

m8 I'm pretty sure this particular job is going to go to someone who knows how to do detail drawings of shelves, whether they're friends with the owner or not.