Meet here when they take down Jow Forums. world 1

meet here when they take down Jow Forums. world 1.

Attached: partyroommap1.png (544x368, 39K)

I want to believe OP

Phew now I know.

What are you going to drop OP? I'm just a noob in the need of gp

What is this ?

Currently mining amethyst on world 329 if anyone wants to join me

Nobody tell him

I hope you're in Zezima klan chat. That's where Brenton Tarrant is from.

Sounds gay.

RuneScape is the poor man's Ultima Online

RuneScape is God-tier vidya.

I concur

Based and Redpilled

i will be there

character name is "noobybutrich," I purposely didn't lvl up my combat stats to remain lvl 3 overall, but my woodcutting is super high just to confuse people when they see a lvl 3 chopping down willow trees

>What is this?
an online game that was released a couple years ago. It's called Fortnite (Fortnight?)

see you there

you mean world 301, right user? cause fuck rs3, osrs is where it's at

add me boys dgately

What a shit opinion.

>Tfw if i had gotten into runescape more i would have found bitcoin at 2013

pic related in the red box is what ive done over the past couple of months running a bot on binance, lots of small trades jumping in and out based on a ton of conditions.
talking to people on discord about whats been going on i seem to get a similar reaction everytime
>its only been a couple of months but its still going up at least, had some nice moves and backtesting was positive for the last year
>WTF M8 backtesting LMAO

i know its a meme for manual trading given the million other factors that can affect a decision but surely theres some value to it for more mechanical trading?
i know its easy to make any strategy work based on the ancient past but even if results are impossibly good to replicate, surely to fuck it actually finding decent positions in the wild and with real shitcoins now the backtesting wasnt futile?

Attached: 115445056406.png (726x555, 52K)

lol this was supposed to be a new thread