If you can get a good job, is Columbus, Ohio a good place to live? Is Ohio based?

If you can get a good job, is Columbus, Ohio a good place to live? Is Ohio based?

Attached: 1550725452608.png (684x626, 838K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on your definition of good job and based

If you like living in an affordable place it’s fine

I live outside of town but commute in for entertainment

>meth epidemic flyover state
>good place to live

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Attached: Ohio.jpg (879x1024, 278K)

It’s actually opioids and that’s in Appalachia you brainlet. Might as well be WV.

It's meth too and Appalachia is flyover country retard

The drug epidemic is in Appalachia, not central Ohio

I know it might surprise you but central Ohio=! Appalachia

New Albany can be alright, and along the 315 corridor to Delaware are tolerable; but Everywhere else if you commute at rush hour into the city will very often take an hour... Hocking Hills, Indian Cave is cool.

Columbus is a "southern" city, most weather coming across the corn flats between there and Dayton. Driving over the hill north to Cleveland, is a different climate.

The news only reports white crime in columbus. The strip mall was invented in columbus. Lots of Somalis to the south and nigs in the southwest quadrant. The suburbs by battelle are the closest exurban rural cities but you do not want to drive 71 everyday.

Bexley-whitehall is jew zone, gen x white picket fences are pickerington/canal winchester.

North columbus is OSU development for miles along high street.

try again, brainlet

Attached: 932592395923523.png (1012x608, 339K)

why live in a little boring huwhyte ppl town.

t. new yorker

Ohio sucks, I wouldn't ever live there

Franklin county =! Central Ohio

my old coworker that i hate grew up there. probably a terrible place based on that alone

What?

Franklin County = Columbus

Who would think that a large area such as Columbus would have 17 meth labs! Wow it’s almost as if that’s a drop in the bucket compared to the other places that have 100+

Wow it’s almost as if though cities have drugs and crime color me shocked!

Meanwhile I don’t come across a single methhead in my day to day life so I must simply live in a bubble

is this game of thrones?

Used to love Columbus but that's because I'm from a 1500-person town in the 419 so having shit to do was awesome. You can also find affordable rent if you look around. I support it. Only downside is the hipster population but it's easy to get past that.

This. Is. Flyover. State. Freedomland!!!

Attached: 1551737126058.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

>The news only reports white crime in Columbus

You are not kidding. Unless it's a white woman getting victimized or something then she's got the acceptable amount of victim points to make news channels.

Some normal 25 year old white guy got popped and died just trying to buy a PlayStation off of OfferUp last week and it was barely broadcasted

Kansas City comic-con

Attached: E22BE934-3EF2-4163-AEE0-C29BB7546D9A.png (640x1136, 102K)

kek

Attached: 28jdc324.png (1022x811, 1017K)

Youngstown is the northeastern most enclave of appalachia, alliance is half and half, Akron is not.

South of Akron, Tuscarawas County is Appalachia.

Columbus is pretty solid. Great place if you're 50k/year. People talking shit about it have never been there or don't know the good spots which is hard to believe since everyone will tell you.

There's a reason that Ohio is called the "crossroads of America."

Akron is the meth capital of the midwest. Also most of Ohio has an opioid problem, sadly

I went to Ohio State. Best thing about Columbus is Cluck-U-Chicken. That is, if you like spicy chicken. Lots of nigs. Beware

Columbus is fine, good job mkt too, just try to stay in white suburbs

flyover cope

it's not really that many. The county has 1.3 million people. People like you seem to forget all the niggers and hispanics in all the "elite" coastal cities. I'll take my .00017 meth labs/capita any day

enjoy sabotaging your financial future to live somewhat close to an ocean

Also checkout Cincinnati. I live downtown and love it. Lots to do around here and Kentucky is beautiful. Some really good things to go out and do there.

>Is Ohio based?

Ja

Attached: b4907bfdf8cb39da7b3f0bbc0ba73c86.jpg (448x454, 26K)

Akronite here...is that true? seems to be more like heroine and fentanyl addiction running rampant...fuck cost of living is so cheap here and West Akron towards Fairlawn is safe enough. Tons of demand for rent, I'm saving up to buy a duplex. Property taxes are low too.

It isnt about the number of labs you absolute fucking retard idaho has the worst meth problem in the country and thry dont get it from labs, its shipped in from cartels. You imbecile.

Low cost of living areas are only desirable if you have a large family or spend money like a nigger. Otherwise you are giving up a lot of income for little savings.

People underestimate the amount you're able to save in large cities if you live like a complete Jew. I'm 27 my income was 128K in NYC this year, I doubt I could make 100K in Chicago for example. I only have $1400/mo in total monthly expenses sharing an apartment in Brooklyn. The amount of income I would have to give up to move to a lower cost city wouldn't be worth it unless I had 2+ kids and wanted a decent sized house, but even NYC has suburbs...

Fellow 419 here.
Toledo.
Ohio is sick.

>i doubt i could make 100k in chicago
Are you really this stupid? Chicago isn't a small city buddy

Attached: 1552584752531.jpg (960x1024, 59K)

Kek this

All of Ohio is a terrible shithole

This is exactly how people who live there are

Just in denial at how uninspiring their environment is

No one claimed Ohio it was inspiring. The scenery sucks. But I have a good quality of life here, my family is here and I’m perfectly happy with it

Attached: 09F3C4E2-4D61-4F37-ADAC-A8B27719BC06.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

If you don't mind four seasons and the majority of your days cloudy, I find Columbus to be as good or better than most cities I've visited in a comparable climate.

Growth has been really good and projected to continue for decades, last I heard (granted I have no idea how they project this). I settled here six years ago and my property value has gone up so much that if I sold now, I'll have been paid to live here. Compare that to renting and it's a hell of a deal.

OSU drives a lot of the growth and has only been getting more reputable.

I'd recommend Grandview, Victorian Village, Arena District, Italian Village, or Short North if you like a fun night life.

I visited columbus clevwland and cincinnati. It was boring af felt like a mom and pop state

Evansville Indiana is the meth capital of the world lmao

DID MY FUCKING RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL GET INVADED BY FUCKING FURRIES???
FUCK YOU FURFAGS FUCK YOU FURFAGS FUCK YOU FURFAGS