If Bitcoin goes 50x in 3 years I will not kill myself

If it does not, I am dead.

In 3 years from now am I dead or alive?

Attached: Suicide-.png (850x510, 219K)

dead

yeah, i hope the jews overlords have mercy over us and pump the marketcap

Guys I know this is a ducked up board but I am sitting here with lots of cash and want to get in
Are we at the bottom, close or still far?

Ladies and Gentlemen: The entitled zoomer. The participation trophy, gibsmedat generation.

read a fucking chart, you miserable brainlet. no one is going to spoonfeed you.

Bitcoin will never know X50
December 2017 was a once in a lifetime thing; everyone talked about cryptos and normie money got in

Normies got fucked so they ain't going back anytime soon. Besides, cryptos are still pretty much useless

Find something else to live for. You're already living for bitcoins.

If I knew how to read charts I wouldn’t ask the question you fucking faggot

It could, its dirt cheap right now.

Attached: b3498533.jpg (696x510, 29K)

If you believe bitcoin will go to a 1 trillion market cap or greater than it doesn't matter of you buy in at 4k or 1k. Don't time the bottom just buy it faggot

If you don't know how to read a simple chart, my advice to skip investing or trading and go back to high school. And pay attention this time you fucking piece of white trash.

LINK will do way more than 50x.

Attached: 1550986737928.jpg (1920x1080, 984K)

then ur a brainlet
we're here to help people with an IQ over 100
why should we help retarded people really?

Not really.

Some people went 100-500x, that will never happen again

look at him and laugh people he is not afraid to go down like all the idiots in history that predicted a btc ath.

Thank you for your very original insight!

It's going to $120,000. So no, you'll be rich, but if you're pragmatic, 120k isn't 50x, so

dead.

From the bottom you might get a 50x. 1.8k to 90k seems pretty reasonnable to me.

You should have been dollar-cost averaging by now. Better start. Better have one whole Bitcoin by 2020.

Attached: Bitcoin.png (530x526, 161K)

Dude I can buy 20 now. I am just not too experienced in the space and want to know if this is all tulip mania or there’s hope in this space

Haha, it's tulip mania, imagine someone thinking he can be rich from 1 btc, don't fall for the meme user, the only real post in biz right now is the one about equity and real state

You think the multimillionaires wouldn't be all over crypto making it a trillion dollar marketcap if it could guarantee so many gains instead of just investing in stocks? don't be deluded

Then you'd better do your research and not rely on internet trolls for financial advice.

Seriously though, better buy Bitcoin soon or you're going to want to kill yourself in a few years. You have been warned.

Right there with you friends. It's the doomer's only life raft

You're both alive and dead.

Attached: op-is-a-fag-in-every-universe.png (1600x771, 208K)

Never change Jow Forums

Attached: 1548425965597.png (593x580, 621K)

Upboated

you are fucking evil, the guy will buy 20 btc and it will be worth 0.0001 usd in 5 years, meanwhile we are about to start in the golden run in stocks

OK, i actually felt bad for the guy, the truth is that btc hit the bottom in 3k and we will bullrun the next few years until it hits 1 gorillion usd, i may be a little off by the numbers but it's a lot of fucking money, im saying the truth now

>golden run in stocks

I hope you are right. Seems like everyone is predicting a recession. Maybe I’ve been reading too much ZeroHedge doom shit

The 2017 bullrun was NOT caused by normie money dumb fuck. The exchanges at the time couldn't handle all of the new accounts.

I hope you die anyway, OP.

Volume and market sentiment says that the bottom is in...but search volume and price action says that we're not really in a bull run either.
It's a crab market. (/)o,,o(/)

>dat filename
Seems legit

Attached: romans58.jpg (504x279, 26K)

Bottom. Go all in, or you will miss it.

This is how you know bitcoin wont moon until this guy offs himself.