You have the opportunity of a lifetime to get rich by just investing only a few hundred dollars...

You have the opportunity of a lifetime to get rich by just investing only a few hundred dollars...End of March there is a bullrun for this crypto. Why do you still refuse?

Attached: xrp.png (1789x627, 278K)

So let me see if I get this correctly. You are telling me that within 2 weeks Ripple is going to be $300.00?

Attached: 0264.jpg (618x597, 64K)

imagine being a ta fag

Literally priced in

I swear XRP has the most lobotomized ta tards in whole crypto

you drive a hard bargain... ok im in

Attached: 1517113207865.jpg (418x405, 23K)

$589 to be exact. It's possible, when you compare it to the EOY 2017 bull run

>measuring in USD and not sats
>never going to make it

Charts don't lie son

Attached: 1519954975408.jpg (680x825, 98K)

So in approx. two weeks Ripple will have a 23.8 trillion dollar market cap?

jesus you xrp fags don't know when to quit

the perfect jaw

What a load of shit. Xrp peepee poopoo. If this shit happens then LTC goes to 6k.

Your loss brah. Have fun playing with your link while I bang every hooker known to man in my yaht

Attached: Gtbeing+this+new+_211c0a9e6dc22b6e43bd918e3aa9e53a.jpg (1300x1734, 255K)

its all in the charts. marketcap is a meme buy xrp to $589 by EoM is a lock

I don't I have my suicide stack. one of my friend's little sister's friends bought XRP in the last bull run (she doesn't follow crypto at all). I will unironically kill myself if people like that make it from crypto and I dont, so I made sure to buy a stack over the past year. I hope it gets declared a security and goes to zero though

$589 is a failed prediction that didn’t come true by the end of 2018 by this retarded xrp shill bearableguy123. If you think you are making money off xrp next month you are on really good drugs that’s hindering your cognitive functions. Xrp is years away from adoption and institutional money

Hopium, not even once.

At this point Id be happy for it to go back to $0.50
I've lost 15,000 on this shit coin.

These are the same idiots who think ripple struck a deal with the imf while not knowing the difference between xcurrent and xrapid.
>muh banks are using it

hahahaha, no you don't op. you missed out on xrp's bull run, now its overpriced for what it actually would be used for, even assuming all of the hype ripple pushes even comes true.

the days of late adopters like you getting rich with a few hundred or few thousand dollars are over. deal with it, the winners have already won.

Did you invest at the peak of the bull run?

Attached: 1508100584086.jpg (2048x1152, 418K)

The same guy that made that chart predicted $10 XRP EOY (2018)
Don't trust this cuck, he's just baiting xrptards for money

t. paid shill

you sound like you know a lot, what research lead you to these conclusions about it being overvalued? i am curious :)

Nah scam coin

look at how they're desperately trying to sell xrp, as a cross-border/transactional currency. meaning no party is going to, or going to want to hold onto xrp for any longer than necessary, i.e. if the transactions are fast, as they are with xrp, the velocity of xrp is going to be huge. high velocity means the price sinks into a relatively stable level relative to the value being transacted at any one time.

at the ATH, the "market cap' of xrp was already way overvalued relative to even the craziest assumptions about where xrp would be used and how much value it would have to be able to transfer. xrp can never be an investment in the way bitcoin is, because the only thing that gives it value is how much faster/cheaper it is than traditional intrabank/country payment rails. so it's success determines a price much much lower than all these late adopters realize.

and of course, xrp isn't even going to succeed anyway.

.well its not like they're forcing people to buy it with threat of violence, teams of people are vetting the decision to buy alot of XRP from Ripple, so i don't think this is a valid point unless you think Ripple is scamming these companies, which is unlikely you as a random biz dweller could point out correctly.

also implying increased velocity of money is a bad thing is ridiculous.

thirdly, its already been debunked that the fud "lol XRP is too fast to gain value" low effort fud. how many seconds in day? 86400 divided by 4 second transaction time = 21600 transactions before price increase happens. There's a lot more than 21600 transactions in a day. Low effort fud.

You also don't seem to understand the concept of speculators and market makers and market takers. Not everyone is going to want to hold XRP. Banks won't. Market markers will. Who's gonna provide that XRP to the bank to use it in their transaction? Low effort fud.

"at the ATH, the "market cap' of xrp was already way overvalued relative to even the craziest assumptions about where xrp would be used and how much value it would have to be able to transfer"
subjective opinion, you don't cite anything at all to back up this statement aside from the notion "i'm right btw"

"because the only thing that gives it value is how much faster/cheaper it is than traditional intrabank/country payment rails." so you're acknowledging its value potential???????? lmao what are you saying? you're saying its a bad investment but also saying that its a more efficient way of doing business?

pick one idiot.

Spotted the retard, lets al point and laugh