How did I get stuck holding the bag of this no volume turd?

Attached: download.png (264x191, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1084807501919514624
journalducoin.com/altcoins/iexec-rlc-collaboration-alibaba-cloud-intel/
explorer.iex.ec/kovan
youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns
youtube.com/watch?v=AthkwUCVLTY
docs.iex.ec/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

patience

GOOKED
O
O
K
E
D

useless token since it runs on eth

discord p&d scam with fake partnerships

+ golem is far ahead. Look at CMC

Rlc holders will be rewarded with 20dolla per coin in tha future.

>Golem has bigger cap so is better

Intel is working with iexec to establish a marketplace to allow anyone in the world to buy Intel SGX compute cycles from any other computer in the world.

But yeah keep going off market cap pleb. Eth used to trade 100s of ranks under complete trash.

Attached: wtfs.gif (298x294, 2.26M)

Yeah who wants decentralized computing anyway, we already got AWS, nobody needs anything else. Then there are the meme partnerships like Intel, IBM and Ubisoft, they managed to hack their websites and post some articles about them claiming partnerships. Oh yeah and that time the brought their shitty robots to Intel booth at MWC2019 so they could take pictures for their twitter normies to enjoy believing they're really partnered. Kek pajeet scam coin.

>tfw still time to get to 10k before May
Thanks boys, keep selling pls

+ it doesn't need a token. This is a pure sino-french scam
Going to 0

They literally have a down syndrome as a co-founder. And people still buy this scam. Get frenchjeeted

LMAO
> Eth vibes
What level of denial

RLC is the next ETH gains you fucking retard

rlc is the new xlm
muh IBM partnership

Imagine buying this shitcoin and not rvn

rvn is a shitcoin

Rlc has never took off. And it will never
The reason
> it's a useless shitcoin

RLC is doodoo and poopoo

Always and I mean ALWAYS do the opposite of what biz says

RLC is weewee and peepee

I'm going to trust my gut and stay away from this token. Too much pajeet shilling on this.

If you want to make it, yeah stay away from this

They hacked Intel, IBM and Ubisoft? Bullish AF, bought 10K more.

Yeah and Gilles smells like baguette and Haiwu like spring roll, this coin is so doodoo I cant believe IBM, Ubisoft, Alibaba and Intel fell for it

That is a VeChain subreddit bagholder argument.

FAKE PARTENERSHIPS.
They have never heard about iExec. Alibaba doesn't even know who the fuck they are

twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1084807501919514624

Nice try faggot. The FUD is laughable in this thread you fags are grasping at straws.

Every day that goes by RLC becomes more powerful.

journalducoin.com/altcoins/iexec-rlc-collaboration-alibaba-cloud-intel/

Holy shit..."This network now has a certified Alibaba Cloud worker pool ."

We are gonna make it bros.

cus you a dummy dummy dumb

This user gets it

Checked and Based

Attached: BASED.png (600x541, 123K)

Absolute state of denial.
Sell before you lose everything

Sacre bleu

Kek these pajeets in this thread jacking each other off that IBM, Alibaba and Intel let iExec run worker on THEIR hardware. Of course they will do this, if they get extra money.

But doesn't mean it will bring in even a single customer even using the network. Ask yourself why anybody would use iexec instead of Alibaba Cloud, if everything it does is just running a worker on Alibaba cloud?

Muh partnerships is a bullshit meme. iExec has been on mainnet since April 2018 and they have never even had a single customer on there except for the workerdrops, where iExec was literally paying people to use the network.

Also there's a testnet where computation is FREE, and still almost no one uses it.
explorer.iex.ec/kovan

And people expect that somehow this will get magically adopted because muh partnerships.

Yeah, and also peepee poopoo iExec smells like omelete and eau du baguette

cloud is a billion dollar business and if alibaba cloud needs RLC to work then moon?

>alibaba cloud needs RLC to work
the state of biz

Attached: brainlet.jpg (460x606, 36K)

Absolutely this.
Their mainet is a mess. All of their dapps are opensource. they have no one real partnership
If you can sell with a profit, do it now.
If you can't, sell with a loss

A the FUD campaign has started. Let me know when it’s time to buy.

I made a grph for u

Attached: Sans titre.png (1271x648, 41K)

>look at this graph
youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns

Useless without timeframe

Fucking shit my credit card bill for this just came in the mail.

meeeeeh don't you see 1M timeframe ? The big red next one is April 19

MORE LIKE "I EXCREMENT" HAAHAHAHAHA SHIT TOKEN GET FRENCHINKED!!!

So many brainlets without RLC will kill themselves in few years LOL

No one selling these tokens to you. KEK GO KYS POOR FAG LOL THIS FAG IS POOR LOL THIS FAG IS POOR LOL THIS FAG IS POOR LOL THIS FAG IS POOR LOL THIS FAG IS POOR LOL THIS FAG IS POOR LOL THIS FAG IS POOR LOL THIS FAG IS POOR LOL THIS FAG IS POOR LOL THIS FAG IS POOR LOL THIS FAG IS POOR LOL

BETTER GO KYS POOR FUCK KEK

WE ARE HITTING 15K TONIGHT. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Bagholders still have not explained what are the baguetnomiks. Why does iExcrement need it's own baguettoken? Also why do they call it Intel partnership just for using their CPU on their laptops, Alibaba partnership for buying sex dolls on Aliexpress, Ubisoft for playing Assassins Creed on their office instead of working and IBM partnership for... whatever reason?

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

This shows why poor fucks stay poor as always. Get rekted poorpajeet KEK

So next they'll be announcing AMD which is just them using it on their gaming rigs to play Assassins Creed and claim Ubisoft partnership. They're trully mastermind hoaxers

Next is google partnership, because they googled "how to run ICO scam?"

Typical Jow Forums poor fags LOL

Please explain to me how are they allowed to make fun of Down Syndrome people by having this springroll be their "Cofounder". They carry him around as their pet, make fun of him in public, and they do even allow him to speak on national chinese TV . Really cruel French people. Sacre bleu

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

You are a fucking loser. Pathetic to the max. KEK

Attached: 1_B8dcc1CRADT7qowdFYW3kw.png (300x300, 88K)

Judging someone based on their appearance.
1/10 FUD

it's a fact that he looks like a downie.
Cry all you want, but he probably even is one.

Time to shill this to my chink friends in HBS.

Dumping to nothing

They acknowledged that he has down syndrome, but hired because they needed a diversity hire.

Attached: DVmV6aTW4AAtgAj.jpg (902x1200, 102K)

Same with Julien the autistic "communications director".. if you have ever witnessed this guy speak you will know that he is an incompetent autist with 0 ability to communicate the project. Gilles fedak has a big heart for disabled people.

youtube.com/watch?v=AthkwUCVLTY

Ok I'll stop the troll now. It was fun. BUY RLC fags. I'm same as this ID C4e9U3Ed

You should join the team.

I have never read in my life a retarted thread like this. Why did You steak 3 minutes of my life fucker ?

when can I write a dapp for this

You already can, docs here:

docs.iex.ec/

May will have public worker pools

thanks
any usage so far?

V3 still not released. V3 is when it starts being an usable product, will slowly increase the userbase

Lol sure, thats what they said at V1 release in 2017, thats what they said at V2 release in 2018... b-but this time it will suuuuurely happen.

I see
those dapps in the marketplace are running on a testnet?

Yes I think so. Anyway it's not decentralized right now, workers can't join iexec network in any way. But they'll be allowed after V3, so anyone will be able to rent their hardware for RLC.