Australia blocks access to Jow Forums (posting this via Skycoin Skywire)

Australian ISPs have all blocked access to various 'undesirable' sites including this one.

I'm only able to post this because I have a Skyminer. I used the Skywire network and selected an exit node in Korea to make this post.

This type of censorship will only increase as governments around the world crack down on our civil liberties.

What will you do when the government in your country decides to block Bitcoin transactions, or block all crypto-related websites, or block all encrypted traffic?

Do you think they won't do this, if they feel that cryptocurrencies are a threat to their tax revenue and financial control of the population?

Blocking access to Jow Forums and related sites is only the beginning. The world needs Skycoin now more than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSJnrHw_Qw4

Attached: Australia-Blocks-Biz.jpg (1394x1202, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSJnrHw_Qw4
itpro.co.uk/cloud-hosting/29219/decades-old-neo-nazi-site-stormfront-taken-offline
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely based, kafirs BTFO

>civil liberties
Kys seppo.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NSJnrHw_Qw4

This is the current known list of blocked sites...

voat
Jow Forums
4channel
8ch
liveleak
archive
bitchute
zerohedge
kiwifarms

Attached: Skywire-Meshnet-02.jpg (3188x2098, 1.66M)

I would understand if they stated "For promoting extremism activities and discussions".
But for refusing to take down a video? Really? Holy shit, the cuckery.

Just posted to g.

TPG here and just discovered this. THIS IS INSANE. Remember when the Syrian and Turkish governments were seen as ridiculous for blocking the internet?

They are blocking a WHOLE MASSIVE SITE with THOUSANDS of unique commenters talking about shit unrelated to the shootings.

Liveleak is FULL of videos of people from around the world being killed in terrorist acts, etc. ISIS videos are freely available, videos which were clearly produced with propagandistic intent. How is this any different???

They will NEVER be able to fully eradicate this video. This is so dumb and all the normies defending this are more proof that the internet has been ruined.

4channel isn't blocked lol

>archive
Book burning is real

Attached: 1542312966263.png (367x321, 125K)

Cuckery would have been doing nothing after their refusal. This is the exact opposite of cuckery, aka basedness

It’s even dumber than that. Remember the Streisand effect?

4channel is definitely blocked by Telstra, just rechecked.

ahahahahahahaha who would have thought Aussies and Kiwis would turn out to be the first anglocucks to block Jow Forums. Always thought it would be the bongs. bravo

Well there you have it, this is the reality of western style liberal democracy all world should aspire to. Bans, blocking, censorship, one correct narrative pushing slowly morphing into full-blown propaganda would turn Goebbels white with envy, protesting or even questioning the legitimacy of any of this results in anything from online lynching resulting in de-platforming, real world social exclusion including pressuring your employer to fire you to banks closing down your accounts and finally jail time.

Makes Sharia or Stalin-style communsim look better and better every day, doesn't it?

Cuckery for the people not the government.

The other thing is. I was on the other chan after the attack posting comments at least attempting to counter some of the rhetoric of those who profess to support the attacks.

So these ISPs (and yes apparently it's the ISPs not government directly, but the government clearly stated an intent about this and its pressure has played a role here) have not only attempted to violate my right to post on or read ENTIRE SITES where the MAJORITY of posters are not sympathetic to this shit, but they've prevented me from at least attempting to counter those radical views.

I FUCKING HATE NORMIES............. First they took r9k from me, now this!

As crazy as it may sound, back in 2010 or so I was at the lowest point of my life - socially isolated for a decade, I'd just lost my job and was in a really dark place. Finding r9k actually unironically helped me a lot. Being able to talk to other people in situations similar to my own, and to express thoughts, opinions, feelings that I felt unable to express in everyday life very likely saved me.

Beautiful post.

>posting this via Skycoin Skywire

yeah right

dear biz, this is only board i can view now. Please dont go apeshit, otherwise i cant see what you retarded shit are shilling.

fuck the people

I was watching streamings for the World Cup last summer on Skywire. Right now Skywire is basically a VPN, so yeah, you can post here and more.

JUST

Attached: 1506912855336.png (1500x769, 916K)

>zerohedge
wtf

1984 was supposed to be fiction not an instruction manual

It’s not ‘only possible though skywire’. It’s possible through literally any Vpn of which there are thousands both free and paid. All skywire is is a vpn that for reasons that are never explained is somehow mysteriously linked to a useless shitcoin. But you don’t need the shitcoin to run it as a vpn.

This is just the beginning. NZ incident has given them the excuse they need.

ISPs all over the world will start blocking 'dangerous' websites.

The powers-that-be want to keep us under control, and they can't do that if too many normies are getting redpilled on sites like biz.

It's time to end the crypto tribalism and get behind the one project that will let us all continue to use our preferred digital currency even when the powers-that-be shut down the Internet.

Everybody get on Skywire now!

Attached: Skywire-Global-Nodes.jpg (3130x748, 322K)

Tor is enough. Fuck off shill

So let’s build metanet?

Imagine going to prison because the police knocks down your door and finds ine of these in your incel bedroom.

Use a fucking vpn you losers!!!

i'm not eve trying to shill sky but have you actually utilized skywire? incomparable to tor and genuinely a better browsing experience than most VPNs. skywire should hardly be the focus of this thread anyways. do you really want to live in a world where you have to boot tails and use slow af tor to visit this vietnamese shrimp farming forum?

60000 white Christians were killed by Muslims last year. The videos are all over the internet including normalfag places like YouTube. The effort they are going to here should be alarming.

I think this will greatly improve the average post quality site-wide.

Lol
Now we just need the Red Menace to block Jow Forums

Can't you use a VPN?
I am a bit of a tech brainlet on this matter

It was actually a prediction.

LMAO. In case any of you dumb niggers are actually believing this shit, you should know that with the skycoin whatever you HAVE to use a VPN AS WELL. Otherwise the feds will kick your fucking door down for running a VPN exit node. It's less than worthless, it's actually dangerous.

>Makes Sharia or Stalin-style communsim look better and better every day, doesn't it?
No it doesn't. Despite the rampant liberal McCarthyism here in the West you generally only have to worry about being doxxed and having your social life/career ruined. In other states you'll get thrown in jail, tortured, and/or executed for voicing dissenting opinions.

Why should I care? Do something about it you lazy shitposters. Oh wait, you can't because you gave away all your guns.

Attached: 1441363322003.jpg (800x800, 135K)

>zerohedge
Lmao.

>block Bitcoin transactions
>he thinks Bitcoin is a website
>he doesn’t know about the series of tubes

Attached: CFE26B8F-2B23-4101-86A0-33FB3124F027.png (1008x568, 625K)

>zerohedge

fucking really lol?

Neoliberalism doesn't like doomsayers.

t. CIA

>he doesn't know about the satellite

Isn’t this just a right wing website? How fucking paranoid are these retards.

Attached: B3728A79-8A6B-4998-BAA9-5CF0AD503821.png (607x918, 713K)

lol
shitposting down 90% after the blockade

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who noticed. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.

In all seriousness, if you are Australian/NZ it is 100% your civic duty to post on these websites as much as you were if not moreso and encourage others to as well.

Attached: 682348A6-E8B4-4787-A818-73201942AD87.jpg (500x706, 179K)

Not exactly. It's mostly a finance blog with some original content and some content cross-posted from other finance blogs. But your're correct, the owners/editors lean right however and do post a few articles that are only vaguely related to finance but instead are mostly related to geopolitics and libertarian ideas (for example, their reaction to the NZ autist was to defend gun rights). They are critical of US foreign policy and the MSM to the point that they can be accused of being Russian shills.

Zerohedge recently got banned on Facebook, presumably because they are highly critical of the company, but they got unbanned following a huge backlash by people like Donald Trump Jr. and Facebook made some excuse about "algorithms" when everyone knows US tech companies routinely censor political viewpoints that don't lean heavily to the left.

>I'm only able to post this because I have a Skyminer. I used the Skywire network and selected an exit node in Korea to make this post.

Because you're an idiot. Change your DNS to a non-ISP one and you can access Jow Forums again. It's only blocked at DNS level. Fucking scrub.

>ISPs literally man-in-the-middle attacking paying customers

Fantastic news

omg le reddit comment yikes! this!

Epic bump

You’ve never used it so why should I trust you?

What is it?

Found it thanks

Doomer financial and international news. They've predicted the last 52 out of 0 recessions

>You’ve never used it so why should I trust you?
If only there were some way you could check this out yourself. Maybe official documentation or official communication channels?
Oh well, it's a pity you're sub 80 IQ and can't figure out this shit for yourself, I guess you'll have to take my word for it.

Can someone confirm this please? If this is real then i'm convinced that it was a false flag to push through new censorship regulations. Liveleak, archive and zerohedge... what the actual fuck?

While the editors are right-wing libertarians it's mostly a financial blog that's very critical of most of the finance practices that make up modern America and thinks we're headed for financial doom at the rate we're going. Neoliberals don't like that.

This is why I invested in ODN, shame it was a sham.

>Zerohedge
>highly critical
Hahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahhhhahaaaa...
Oh, you are actually serious?

>Can someone confirm this please?
The most detailed source of past and new knowledge is right in front of you.
And you chose to ask on a neckbeard-wannabe-finance-board on what a country is doing.

What the actual fuck.

Of Facebook? Yes. Find one positive thing said about Facebook on Zerohedge.

Get Brave browser and start using it's Tor-Tabs could be another solution for you OP.

I remember me being on Jow Forums from 2013-2015 and the common meme was that Australians were the biggest shitposters. I wished for them to be banned many times, and look what happened.. Guess what I wished next? Hint: Big Mac

Attached: E9FA73C2-35DD-4FE7-B06F-9F1296C512DC.gif (480x270, 1.9M)

Can’t use tor/tails/DuckDuckGo?

wish I could upvote this more than once

Zerohedge never was critical about anything.
All zerohedge did for the past ten years is being a permabear for ideological reasons, while shilling gold and sucking Vladimir Putins cock.

There are good reasons why you are considered an idiot in finance, if you even read, let alone believe the bullshit on zerohedge.

The financial world just thinks everything is fine and nothing will ever break.

>massacre alledgedly occurs
>dozens of laws are pushed through literally the week after
Almost like they were written and ready to go before the massacre ever took place.
Of course it was a false flag, and it will continue until the complete extinction of Humanity at the hands of the subhumans.

Economists are brainless retards, but leagues ahead anyone listening to them.

"legitimate users of Jow Forums"

>my fokkkin sides!

Attached: LE GENERAL OF LE DOGGO'S.jpg (700x520, 105K)

Except that you see the financial world becoming quite cautious in basically every country and sector. E.g. the interest for construction loans is rising quite a bit, if you try to get a longer period of fixed interest.

The financial world became cautious for good reasons but still has good reasons to not panic like Zerohedge is doing for... well, since they exist.

Maybe you hold shitty viewpoints then if you're worried about your friends and family finding out.

Fuck off. You have no understanding of what Tor actually is and what it does.

The financial world are a bunch of fucking retards, i think anyone who saw how the fed was created in the 1920-1940 knew it was going to end badly, they are a bunch of boomers who think everything is fine if nothing breaks before they die

You still need a WAN connection skyshit is a POS

>Makes Sharia or Stalin-style communsim look better and better every day, doesn't it?
No. But starting to kill those (((Communists))) is looking like a very valid option quickly.

>Majority rule is a-ok when I'm the majority

Literally just use OpenDNS

Have an updoot

how much does it cost?

>Tor literally blocks white supremacist sites and actively tries to find the creators
>Leaves child abuse sites live

REALLY should make you think.

You are a deluded fool if you don't think that's coming in the next few years soon

on the plus side, perhaps this faggot will no longer be able to post 50+ threads a day about his shitpile bcash fork.

Link to proof? Never heard this before.

source on 60000?

So what IS safe in this day and age?

Lmao

You have a VPN, you stupid fuck. It is not a technology exclusive to your dumbass scam trash.

You dont even need a vpn. You can just use open dns, but you are technologically illiterate so this didn't occur to you.

You guys are all missing the point. Sergey pressured the Aussie government to block Jow Forumsso that Ausfags can't make it.

so that isps could block access to it because it's full of cp and gore?

he fled australia years ago
he's a criminal there

this post is CIA

BS. I'm Australian and here right now, no VPN or other shit. It's just Telstra fucking around

itpro.co.uk/cloud-hosting/29219/decades-old-neo-nazi-site-stormfront-taken-offline

>"Tor stands against racism and bigotry wherever and whenever such hatred rears its ugly head," Steph finished. "It is our work to provide everyone with the best possible security and privacy tools so human dignity and freedom can be promoted all over the world."

You should assume nothing is unless you are a autistic genius or PhD level nerd.

>No more ausfag bantz
I'm gonna miss my frens

Attached: 1549123176823.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Pol blocked by vodafone..

Australians are top tier shitposters

F

its confirmed, see zerohedge.com

>zerohedge.com

Attached: ZH.png (1173x676, 99K)