Felt really fucking fat during the night, like I was drowning in fatness, after a fast food binge

>felt really fucking fat during the night, like I was drowning in fatness, after a fast food binge
>woke up today
>browse internet, drink coffee
>have two large shits, feel a lot better
>get rejected from job I had an interview for last week
>go outside
>drive around pointlessly, walk around park I hadn't been to since childhood
>place was smaller than I remembered; felt pathetic being in a place I hadn't been to for 14 years, like I was childishly clinging on to a zero responsibility time
>currently drinking Starboocks
>not sure what else I'll do

It's a sunny day. This is exactly like one of those pointless, aimless, zero inspiration summer days. I simply have nothing to do and no motivation to do anything productive. I'm not in London anymore so I can't walk around and ride the tube and feel important, like some future great guy in his lost youth. Today, everyone worthwhile finishes Oxbridge at 21, does 2 years at McKinsey / IBD, then in to startups / private equity.

I should be happy because I have a good job lined up and lots of free time but I feel awful. I want to binge for the last time and postpone the start of my real life until tomorrow.

The idea of being a 9 to 5 wagecuck is depressing. That's life: all daylight hours forfeited.

I get £10 a day NEETbux but my bank balance is so low because of my binging. I'm such a perfect consumercuck. Keynes would be proud.

The boring pseudy book is within arms reach. I try not to think about it.

The past 5 years of my life have consisted of binging, procrastination of everything, feeling guilty about not doing anything and guilt about methods when I do anything, incel blackpill ideology (I wouldn't call it a pill, in my case it is vapourised and pumped through me like I'm wearing a Bane mask). I'm on track for millenial nu-poor-middle class mediocrity, but without the social life or Instagram travelling.

The IQ meme got to me. Now if I don't find anything easy, I see it as pointless for me to try.

Attached: feelsbadman.png (494x464, 259K)

thanks for the blog post

>all daylight hours forfeited
>vapourised and pumped through me like I'm wearing a Bane mask

you should take up rap OP

I've got an idea, why don't you try *one last binge*?

You could be in a startup too. It’s called iExec.

Just starve yourself
Literally
The first 4 days are the hardest, always, but after those days you likely won't feel hungry again until after 21 days or so
Then, don't binge but eat a little bit and start over, making sure to eat an orange or a lemon before you start again so you don't get scurvy
Do this until you're down to even below the average weight

You should make it a priority to get one of the worthiest assets in your life in good working order, your health

i know how you feel user. a year ago, i weighed 282 pounds. i was a big fat fuck going no where in life being a depressed NEET. now i weighed in at 194 pounds two days ago and i am attending college, i also have a summer job lined up. start lifting weights and losing weight user, it will do wonders for your mental and physical health. also you might get a cutie goth chick to suck on your winkie, which always boosts the self esteem.

This guy knows what’s up. Snake diet ftw. The best way to lose weight, bar none.

good advice, but really look for "diet after water fast" to not fuck up, if you'd start eating like pig after 7+ days long water fast, you could die

i used intermittent fasting to lose 50lbs, took about a year.

careful with dieting I stopped eating during nov/december crash and after day 4 or 5 my joints started to hurt like i was missing lubrication or something. But I am not obese

Why intermittent? Why not just not eat at all until you lose the fat? Your body uses excess fat for fuel. Just sip salt water through the day and don’t fucking eat for a week at least.

that's not anything serious, you can go 3 weeks without eating anything without any problem unless you are anorexic

you fat disgusting fuck how can you feel any airnof superiority when you aren't even intelligent enough to control your own body and eating habits

You had inflammation because you didn’t replenish your electrolytes. That’s what salt water is for.

Come back to /lit/ londonfrog

thats a terrible idea unless youre literally 600 pounds. you have to eat SOMETHING or your body will start to shut down. you need vitamins, minerals, etc. also if you just fast you will lose a lot of muscle because muscle is more expensive than fat

lmao you don't get inflammation from electrolyte deficiency after 5 days of not eating

he posted it there too

>you will lose a lot of muscle because muscle is more expensive than fat
Yeah, that's why the body resorbs the most expensive things first.

Inb4 op works for 8 years and burns out

Enjoy being a 30 something burnout boomer. Maybe you can trade options lol fag kys fatty

Attached: 1552935980635.png (1024x1096, 172K)

I’m kinda in the same boat I feel like my life is over sometimes before it has even begun. I struggle against fate but I’m quite unsure of how far I’ll get, I’m not that smart, but I always wake up and keep going sometimes it amazes me how I did it. I suppose it’s the thought that there isn’t any escape, so if I give up I’m as good as dead so I’ll keep struggling until I make it.

haha OP is such a loser.. his posts are totally not relatable to a successful Chad such as myself

Attached: rO86hRV.png (1080x914, 340K)

>I'm on track for millenial nu-poor-middle class mediocrity, but without the social life or Instagram travelling.

Attached: 59b95512c519dd509165f598f697a38640dd930eb422418f1d88ec9d33525e23.jpg (470x512, 67K)