There are 500,000 college graduates every year

>there are 500,000 college graduates every year
>there are only 50,000 entry level jobs around the country
what the FUCK do the other 450,000 graduates end up doing if they don't even get an entry level job? knee pads?!

Attached: 1549205255115.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kXpwAOHJsxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they come to the chans and make seething cope posts and call everyone incels

They don't do anything. They move back in with their parents in their shitty little small town and rot away in obscurity. Usually becoming NEET, blackpilled, and out for revenge on the Jews who put them into this position.

They're going to catch up with their poor decision making.

Getting to start rebuilding our roads and bridges

>mfw graduated for a year and still not using my B.S. and my two A.S. degrees in business

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Call center jobs, drug selling, neetdom, suicide

>there are only 50,000 entry level jobs around the country
Except thats bullshit

Speaking from personal experience? More like bluepilled. Le Jews lol

>knee pads?!
You got it

youtu.be/kXpwAOHJsxg

Second post and best post.

There's a revolution coming. The only question is how much blood will be spilled. My belief is that it will be a significant amount.

blood for the blood god
>50k in debt to make $3/hour more than a coffee shop worker
shoot everyone and hang the bodies to be sure.

Not to bring politics into this but everytime I hear this statistic I think about liberals who want to import even more uneducated people and wonder how they can even complain when they can’t find a job

>There's a revolution coming
You got it

Attached: F7A3120B-2FF7-4ACC-81D5-3756A5B8C0D2.jpg (894x575, 245K)

Found the jew, lads

>what the FUCK do the other 450,000 graduates end up doing if they don't even get an entry level job?
Get non-entry level jobs?

I only have my bachelors and applied for a position requiring a master AND experience. Still got the position and two raises without even asking, because they are scared I simply go elsewhere.

Most think the debt will be written off. And to a certain extent, it should be imho... But if you have six figures of student debt and only a bachelor's, you don't deserve to be written off because you made poor decisions

I'm lucky I found a contract position for a year i am hoping will lead to a full position with this company, but imho more needs to change than throwing money at the problem.

This is my thing, I just recently graduated and I had 2 internships under my belt by the time I did, plus experience before I started my undergrad.

If you don't have at least 2 internships under your belt by the time you graduate, you aren't going to be getting any good jobs dude.

tfw 1 internship over 3 summers but it was unrelated to my degree
i was interacting with clients in a professional environment at least. I get the internship through a friend. Am i doomed?

Sorry bud, only one internship? You might be stuck working the local snack bar at the campground the summer after you graduate. RIP

I'm all right with it being written off. Yeah, it's a poor decision on the person's part, but it was also a poor decision by the lender to loan out billions of dollars to 18 year olds and thus they need responsibility in this too.

Think of the banking and automotive bailouts of a decade ago. This would be cheaper and way more beneficial to western society

based and truthpilled

my gf's sister's friend graduated art/design school with $100k in student loans. she works at Kohl's for $12/hr and she will likely NEVER leave this shithole town

Attached: 50810238_2102327703188920_683202686527078829_n.jpg (1080x771, 97K)

its sad how true this is

Not true, you need 1 good internship and 1-2 good summer jobs

Source- 1 summer job doing data entry, one summer job developing sales force for my school’s IT team, 1 corporate internship, cleared $80k my first year out full time

Flee to the east and start an Americatown in Beijing or something

You scared schlomo?

this is semi true. Most people end up in some position at retail/minimum wage job for 5 years until they might get hired at an entry level intern position at some no name company. The neets are very few and most people want to have a netflix subscription and their parents still watch cable. I see a lot of people educated working in car sales or as a fry cook.

>thinks he'll ever "use" his degree
user... no...

It's this kind of shit that's really really wrong with the education system. You go through basic school, graduate. Then go to college only to get tossed out deep in debt looking for work, trying to make enough to pay the debt off plus other bills your racked up. Yet still try to have some sort of "fun" with what little money you got left.

Fuck that shit. Jobs anymore are over speced. IT is really fucked. Your basic Helpdesk/Tech only needs Comptia A+ or Network+. That's it. Realistically for what you do that's all you need. But H.R don't see it like that. No, they jack up the shit just so they can make there own jobs easier. "Hey better on us if we only interview 10 people instead of 30" mentality. Then you got "paper only" dudes. Those who pass an exam/skate through college but when it comes to practical hands on actually doing the shit they go "uh how do I do this" when pressed.

what do I do if I have 4 and will possibly end my four years with 6?

I said fuck it to all that shit. Sure I got a few certs but I said no to college. I got a state job. Job security, benefits, the ability to retire w/full pension after 27 years. (which for me will be at age 50 in 14 more years). Most importantly; zero debt aside from my house. Not even credit card debt. While most are still slaving away till age 65 deep in debt I'll be kicking back just enjoying.

>"Work hard in highschool goyim, its important to get into a good university"
>"Work hard in university goyim, its important to get a good internship"
>"Work hard in your (unpaid) internship goyim, its important to get into a good company"
>"Work hard in your entry level job goyim (which requires none of the skills you learn for the past 4+ years), its important to get a promotion"
>"Our pay review has come in goyim, you did well on your KPI but our diversity policy mandates equal pay across other characteristics, keep up the good work goyim and you'll get a pay rise next year I promise"

based

>just be clearly SUPER EXCEPTIONALLY TALENTED like me! it's easy!

Don’t forget getting hooked on opiates and/or meth

Nobody brags about doing a 4 years degree in STEM and not even working in their field. That's why you don't hear about it. Yet that's the majority of them. It used to be worse though. 2008-2011 were hellish in terms of job prospects.

Most people end up finding an unrelated job through some sort of connection, in a field not actually requiring a degree, that they take "just as they keep looking". It ends being their career, because the first job you take usually defines it.

>be me
>1 internship
>graduating in may this year
>$85k job already signed
pick a good major and work hard faggot. take resp[onsibility you pussy

what major?

Ask your mom, faggot

>graduated in 2017
>went all into crypto
>still not working
>still living off my gains
>still living with parents

need btc trading above $20k to move out and be comfortable doing this .

I graduated in 2009 with a biology degree, ended up baking cookies and bread for a few years till i decided to go back to school for computer science.

What are you going to do when dotcom bubble collapses and your job is replaced by an h1b google engineer?

>what the FUCK do the other 450,000 graduates end up doing if they don't even get an entry level job?

They work other jobs that pay less than entry level.

My friends wife got some worthless anthropology bachelors degree and ended up having to accept a temp agency job of $13 an hour.

Shes full time now at $16 an hour, like 3 years LATER.

Thats what people do, they compromise and accept less.

Jews are cool.

>Most people end up finding an unrelated job through some sort of connection, in a field not actually requiring a degree, that they take "just as they keep looking". It ends being their career, because the first job you take usually defines it.

So true.... seen it happen before my very eyes.

My friend squandered his professional job handed to him on a silver platter (recommendation from a VP...) by fucking up too many times.

Went from 20 an hour to 10 an hour with a temp agency.....

keep thinking that will happen, meanwhile i am laughing all the way to the bank in my cushy job with free lunch every day and tons of stock grants

I doubt your "gf's sister's friend" with an art degree is going to go after the jews though.

Thank you guys for these threads. They are a nice reminder for me to stop shitting around while I am in college.

Attached: 1516671902325.jpg (771x547, 107K)

TRUTH

Have my doctorate. 5 months unemployed.

The education meme was/is the biggest lie of our past 20-30 years.

It’s not fair. Muhhhhh.

So what’s next ? Start your own business or spend time sulking?

Are you spying on me ?

Will never happen en masse. People have been saying it for years, but the fact is that they absolutely suck and the indirect costs are not worth the savings. Much like hiring child-bearing age women.

If you went to college to get an entry level job then you're just fucking retarded and spent a bunch of money for no reason.

What was your degree in?

Wow, you figured it out.

back to your cage, wagie

>everyone who doesn't get a job made bad decisions

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64K)

This is depressing as fuck .

you finally figured out the scam. good for you.

A revolution would require red-blooded, strong willed people (men) to actually take to the streets and fight and challenge authority. Colleges dont produce these kinds of people. The closest thing to backlash that comes is whining online, meanwhile real men work in trades, start their own businesses, or knew not to fuck around and get a useless degree without any idea of how to apply their education.

>need btc trading above $20k to move out and be comfortable doing this
Invest in kneepads while you wait

Bought Altria an hour before than FDA pooped on them. THE FDA IS FULL OF VIRGINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: oo-vaping-pepe-2741611.png (500x548, 62K)

Literally EVERYBODY in my college class went to work with their family or family friends. I and one other were the only ones I knew who went out alone and got it out the mud in the job market.

And if they had some sort of ethnicity then their ethnic community supported them. So those are probably all those unlisted jobs

The military is hiring boys

Attached: s_z16_08589969.jpg (991x657, 169K)

Asia is calling lad

>And if they had some sort of ethnicity then their ethnic community supported them.

I wish.

There simply arent enough straight out of college jobs for people with degrees to take. You work your tits off for 4-5 years only to find out that the job market is complete butt sauce unless your degree is uber practical or needed. This economy is fucked to hell anyways and the US is on the brink of civil war. Making money will only be useful for prepping. 2020 is going to be one hell of a year that people wont forget. There's simply no fixing what is going on through peaceful means but once we rebuild from the ashes we will possibly get a post war boom just like right after WW2. Jews have really fucked everybody over in weimerica