How do I find a girl that actually like me after I made it?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x270, 2.96M)

Find one that doesn't need money.

2nd apartment, 2nd car and a part time job

Church or mosque

implying church bitches aint materialistic as fuck.

Mosque it is then

Synagogues are obviously out by default

>How do I find a girl that actually like me
a morgue

Dont go after super hot chicks. Seriously. Our society has trained them to be complete sociopaths and or superficial morons.
Try and meet someone you can actually talk to for more than half an hour and who you can be yourself around. If you have to pretend around her you're already cucking yourself.
Dont tell her about your money, at least at first, and see how it goes. If you have a good feeling start small. Maybe tell her only about 1/10th of your net worth, see if she changes.
Sauce: I will be super rich as soon as i inherit my grampas company, got married last year, met her on tinder and didnt tell her shit for the first three years. Then proposed, then told her. So far im happy

Be actually likeable

Thots aren't actually hard to find when you're a millionaire OP. This whore would probably fuck you if you had a salary in the ballpark of 90k because richfags aren't trying to pay for this whores student loans

Just be yourself

This.
At least the part time job. Don't let her know you're rolling in it.

Get in shape, get your head straight, move slow, downplay your wealth, get very good at skills that are productive, useful, or desirable, and start doing your thing within ear shot of single women. From the interested women who show up to catch you, choose the ones that do their best to hang around when you're doing your thing and who don't pry into your finances.

telling her at all

not gonna make it

I am already made, cant you read?

By finding one before you make it.
My girl was with me when I had nothing and lived in a trailer. I’m absolutely confident that she will love me no matter what. She loved me at my worst, and now she loves me at my best

>thinking you're already made

not gonna make it

I wish I could tell you that other guy was just another random asshole FUDding you up on baseless stuff, but experience says he's not wrong to be afraid.

I do hope it works out for you buddy, I really do. Keep some money stored away just in case anyway.

None of them ever will love you user. At best, they'll develop a fear of you abandoning them. Pick one you like to bang and that doesn't complain too much.

Jordan Peterson said something intresting about this. They did a study on this. 4 guys. One poor and useless, second poor but useful, third rich but useless and fourth rich and usefull. They found out that women don’t accually care about poor/rich part, just weather a guy is usefull or useless.

You can probaby youtube this from one of his videos. He explains it better. I cba looking for it now.

You don’t that’s the red pill

If you arn’t in a loving relationship by age 20 it’s becuase you’re ugly and no amount of money will change that

RIP

Kekekekekekekekek. Can't stop kekkin omfg

find one before you make it and then don't tell her after you do

Useful for what?

you need to lie about your wealth and not show off a bunch of giveaways (expensive clothes/watch/car/house)

Attached: money and bitches.webm (640x640, 1.06M)

>be me
>get my dick sucked sunday
>haven't showered since
>go to take a dump now
>gum sticking to my crotch since then

I'm becoming everything I've always hated

having a rich grampa is all but 'made it'

You have to do literally the opposite. Found a girl that blowjob you even you are a poorfag and then hide you gains

Ideally, after you make it you will have more time to work out and do interesting things. That will help you find a girl. Otherwise money is the only option if you plan on being a neet...

This is good advice. Congrats on making it.