Get told by the SEC to stop twitter posting about tesla without shareholder pre-approval

>get told by the SEC to stop twitter posting about tesla without shareholder pre-approval
>agree
>couple months later go back to shitposting about tesla
>teslas making 500k cars this year!
>jk actually 400k hopefully!
>about to get sued again
How fucking stupid is this guy

Attached: 180928125330-elon-musk-sec-gfx-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 151K)

He's a faggot, but he's definitely /our faggot/

>Sorry Elon, the shareholders don't think sharing your great news is a good idea

Attached: 1552774576717.jpg (710x750, 54K)

this is pretty autistic of him

my favorite part was when he smoked weed with roe jogan

It would have been great news if he got his facts straight
This is why pre-approval happens user, so you don't get feds on your ass for lying

He’s just been surrounded by too many sycophants and yes-men for too long. He’s lost all sense of reality looks like

He's literally /our_guy/ (because he's retarded)

>living in another person's view of reality

Kek Elon would never accomplish anything if he didn't live by his own reality

Elon can do whatever the fuck he wants in my book

>He’s just been surrounded by too many sycophants and yes-men for too long
It's kind of like a cult, where the cult-leader overtime degenerate because of the constant admiration and devotion he is experiencing.
If everything you do is celebrated by all the people you are surrounded by, and all the people sincerely loves you and expresses that love. Your sense of reality slowly begins to be warped.

Elon is like that, he has an online cult following..
To be honest i think a lot of these E-celebrities (including Musk) will become fulltime cult-leaders in real life.

this

Love this guy. He pumps and dumps his shitcoin except on a larger scale.

He's busy Thinking how to chainge the world. Not how to appease the fucking sec.

Get a grip faggot.

This

>free speech doesn't apply to white males, especially South Africans

Seems about right according to American legal standards

sec and shorters cant do shit americunt space program\cia satellites depends on him

He has fuck you money, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

sec are gay niggers who should be disbanded and abolished by trumps massive gold dick. Give their funding to ICE

I feel bad for him, all he wants to do is shitpost on twitter and everyone gets riled up, see if one of us posted the exact same thing noone would bat an eye. Poor guy, i hope he comes to biz to hang out.

this isn't reddit, fag

where's the mandatory URL, faggot?

Attached: how about it.jpg (1096x731, 116K)

twitter is the place the public goes to say things they should regret. But somehow double down, due to the narcissistic mob mentality speaking in the format of a bumpersticker fosters.

Attached: mypresident.jpg (450x450, 52K)

NOW THE SEC WON'T LET ME BE
OR LET ME BE ME
SO LET ME SEE

Thanks just bought mour craigcoin

I would bet my life savings he is smarter than you and you will not even achieve a tenth of what he did.