Owns Hyatt, Governor of Illinois, Big Investor in Coinbase

Has big Mainframe bags. Mainnet soon followed by Coinbase. $50c EOY

Attached: 1CC58202-84A4-4162-83C4-30903BFB0AB2.jpg (3693x2204, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pritzkergroup.com/portfolio/coinbase/
messari.io/research/organization/pritzker-group
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=pritzker
mobile.twitter.com/mickhagen/status/1106692024005066752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Charts are looking good right now if BTC holds.

kek 50 cents eoy. Its not even 1 cent now

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Once Jew Gov forces Coinbase to list it you will see.

This should be pumping pretty cosistently going forward. Tons of marketing planned in lead up to the OS release in early April. Once that goes live I expect Coinbase listing to be imminent

These fucking jew whales better let this moon soon FUCK

Attached: 59b95512c519dd509165f598f697a38640dd930eb422418f1d88ec9d33525e23.jpg (470x512, 67K)

I have no idea how binance binance passed their fake volume analysis because this coin has none except for whoever is painting the charts. A couple days ago I saw a 20btc market buy to go up one sat then less than a minute later he market sold 20btc to go back down 1 sat.

this mf finna legalize weed in ILLINOISE

OUR GUY. OUR GOV

bump for investing in your enemies.

Any man that will make me rich is an ally

also, lets get some sources listed for his involvement in coinbase and MFT.

pritzkergroup.com/portfolio/coinbase/

Coinbase tweeted this photo out a couple months ago. Potential assets they are looking to add.

Attached: IMG_20190219_141552.jpg (728x494, 58K)

This kike is going to be the nail in the coffin for Illinois. Just wait 10 years for the boomers to all retire, not enough money to go around.

Look at those dead pathetic eyes. Mother fucker has either seen some dark shit or he's a psychopath.

Should I dump my very fucking heavy FUN bags for this shitcoin?

messari.io/research/organization/pritzker-group

I had my first sell order at 90 sat and the price got exactly there but there was not enough buyers to chew through the orders. Now it's down to 84 sat already and if it blows past that it's back to 80-70 memerange. Fucking bullshit.

Attached: 1552166036337.jpg (200x272, 8K)

Maybe he will force Illinois residents to invest in MFT

Watch this fucker be the catalyst for nationwide crypto regulation when an actual sitting governor dumps on his followers

Checked for Illinois corruption.

I cant think of a better way to capitalize off the plight of others

you've got to go back.
this is good news since becausethis is bad news because you are right
sure, but why isn't mainframe on the pritzker group site?
where is some proof that they own MFT bags? a cursory search isn't coming up with much.

Attached: 1552252277013.jpg (960x926, 82K)

There's a pol fag same fagging. What's new?

why did this shitcoin dump after JB was elected?

Attached: IMG_1166.jpg (622x338, 39K)

i'm not the author of that thread, nor was i a poster in it. link came up on a google search you god damn kike.

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=pritzker

bump. i want to make money off this shitbag governor.

God damnit why am I such a faggot. Apologies.

no problem. i didn't even realize you are OP.
back to fucking business. do i pick up 250k of these or not? price predictions? when do we see 10 cent mft? the angel investor list looks pretty decent.

mobile.twitter.com/mickhagen/status/1106692024005066752

They are going to be releasing some marketing and partnerships ahead of the OS launch in early April. (CZ is pumped if you scroll to the replies) Probably one of the best opportunities to make money over the next few weeks sitting out there currently. Also the Coinbase connections do not end with JB. One of their advisors is an employee.

>One of their advisors is an employee.
MFT advisor is an (current) employee of PG? source on this?
also checked and good twitter find. who is the chucklefuck sitting on the stool? should we invest in mick hagen?

He sold some company to Chegg and went all into crypto

who is He?

There she blows

any idea when mainnet is supposed to be for this? it sounds like an incredible idea, but I'm slightly surprised a state governor is involved reading some stuff about it. I would think it's a pajeet scam with how grandiose the ideas are if it weren't for that coinbase tweet and this guy's potential involvement. is this real?

well son of a bitch. nice vishnu ID.

Enjoying these gains B)

Attached: 1553031290987.jpg (320x183, 20K)